IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I didn't see any provocation either, the Black dude squared up and shot him after that person yelled out about a Trumper being there...... So in essence...... A Black man shot a White man for no reason aside of his political affiliation and opinion...
No tears will be shed, no protests or riots will be made, for him... just like 5 year old Cannon!

•••
Trump to visit Kenosha (with law inforcement vs dialogue with protesters)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Meanwhile...

I brought our soldiers back home. I got them out. And guess what? Nothing has happened. They’ve been fighting like they have been for a thousand years. Okay? Nothing has happened. And nobody mentions that.

Everybody said, “This is going to be a disaster.” There’s no disaster; nothing has happened. And so we’re getting out of the endless wars. And we are building a military, the likes of which the world has never seen. Two and a half trillion dollars we have spent. And we hopefully don’t ever have to use it. But we want to focus on a much bigger picture because we have a much bigger picture.

It’s — when you look at what China is doing, when you look at what Russia is doing, when you look at what some other countries are doing, we want to be ready just in case there is a catastrophe. We don’t want to see that; we don’t want to ever use it. We’ve rebuilt our military — new missiles, new rockets, and new tanks, and new everything. New everything — two and a half trillion dollars — all made in the USA.

And we’ve upgraded incredibly our nuclear capability. And some of our nuclear needed nourishment. It needed new strength. And we’ve — we’ve upgraded it very, very significantly — I mean, to a level that nobody would even believe. And hopefully we don’t — you pray to God we never have to use it. Okay?
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-press-briefing-august-19-2020/

"A much bigger picture?" hmmm, I wonder what they're planning? An interesting tidbit of information.

I'm glad my hard-earned tax dollars are not funding Trumps war machine! :facepalm:

Stop the Endless Wars.
Trump was a man of his word.
My tax dollars are probly spent operations like
killed Abu Bakr Al-Baghadi (leader of ISIS)

Trump 2020

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
2506ed377ced513c69b6479c796ba2ccf62ab93b.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back