Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
amazing

HuffPost Headlines is to gaslight anti-trump “clickbait” — Some leftist‘s best propaganda.
Their relentless, overbearing attacks on Trump knows no bounds from title, tone. Pathetic.

Then your second source; CNN :xf.smile:

AND @JB Lions TOPS IT OFF
YAHOOO

You’re funny, JB.

It's the worm! A hate from old times it is..

13thW4[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
It's the worm! A hate from old times it is..

If Democrats hate and attack with this ferocity, intensity must doing something right.

Barr is case101; Shows mean to be a MAN.
Favorite Trump pick; out of all his picks;
like recluse yourself from this debate, JB? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••

when I went to Tulsa Oklahoma for the Trump Rally, my buddy and I went looking for them to have some fun, we even went to other cities in OK looking for them where people would say they were, no luck

in Texas and Oklahoma we get bored , when we are bored we like to have what we call a “Hoe Down”” there never has to be any reason to have a hoe down, we just like it , a hoe down can be anything from Truck mudding, lawn mower races, tittie contest by ladies,, Creek jumping, sometimes just good old fist fighting matches with the fellers.

We don’t have much entertainment here in Texas even though the state had grown drastically in the last several years , especially in the suburbs and rural areas

look it up on YouTube , you can watch how we get our thrills and take care of boredom

•••
NEW: Financial disclosures reveal USPS chief Louis DeJoy's business entanglements, which experts say are likely a major conflict of interest. He has a $30m stake in a USPS contractor, and he bought Amazon stock options after joining Trump's administration.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Michael Cohen says book on Trump discusses Russia collusion, Vegas sex club and lying to Melania

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/13/michael-cohen-releases-cover-of-new-book-about-donald-trump.html?__source=twitter|main

106662246-1597331793534-book1.jpg

what is wrong with going to sex club in Vegas?? I hit the titty bars down there when I go, Trump is a man, normal men like titties and cooch, my wife doesn’t care if I go, she knows o am not gonna get with another women, that’s why I married her , but I can window shop, hell

•••
NEW: Financial disclosures reveal USPS chief Louis DeJoy's business entanglements, which experts say are likely a major conflict of interest. He has a $30m stake in a USPS contractor, and he bought Amazon stock options after joining Trump's administration.

There is come a point where you Democrat’s up and decide go to the polls to vote with picture ID , and you will think it’s a good thing to go vote too ;) it’s coming soon

•••
Michael Cohen says book on Trump discusses Russia collusion, Vegas sex club and lying to Melania

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/13/michael-cohen-releases-cover-of-new-book-about-donald-trump.html?__source=twitter|main

106662246-1597331793534-book1.jpg

“When Trump wanted to reach Russian President Vladimir Putin, via a secret back channel, I was tasked with making the connection in my Keystone Kop fashion,” Cohen writes in the forward.

“I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied and screamed at anyone who threatened Trump’s path to power,” Cohen wrote.

“From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise — I was an active and eager participant.”

Golden Showers and tax fraud, oh my.

-----------------
I guess Trump likes getting peed on around the world, Russia, Vegas, wherever. Putin's submissive.

Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-23.45.43.png

-------------

LISTEN: How Michael Cohen Protects Trump By Making Legal Threats
https://www.npr.org/2018/05/31/6158...-cohen-protects-trump-by-making-legal-threats

Last edited:
•••
“When Trump wanted to reach Russian President Vladimir Putin, via a secret back channel, I was tasked with making the connection in my Keystone Kop fashion,” Cohen writes in the forward.

“I stiffed contractors on his behalf, ripped off his business partners, lied to his wife Melania to hide his sexual infidelities, and bullied and screamed at anyone who threatened Trump’s path to power,” Cohen wrote.

“From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise — I was an active and eager participant.”

Golden Showers and tax fraud, oh my.

Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-23.45.43.png

-------------

LISTEN: How Michael Cohen Protects Trump By Making Legal Threats
https://www.npr.org/2018/05/31/6158...-cohen-protects-trump-by-making-legal-threats

Golden Showers 😂. Listen here, Trump is a multi billionaire, he don’t take golden showers, billionaires may piss on someone, but they don’t get pissed on guarantee.

you always go for that real hard bark shit but you aren’t thinking, Billionaires give a lot, but take little

Last edited:
•••
Antifa showed up in the Inland Empire, about 50 miles from L.A. and got tossed. That doesn't help people in cities or nearby neighborhoods.

yeah, they aren’t winning any battles these days, unless they are pretty much uncontested like in Portland . .... I don’t how much Soros pays them, but he isn’t getting near his money’s worth if they aren’t atleast kicking an ass every once in a while, I’d fire this batch of Antifa and hire me some more if I was Soros

•••
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/where-vice-presidential-candidate-kamala-harris-stands-on-marijuana/

It reads like her views over time have been going towards legalization. Once Biden is gone. So I think it will happen under President Harris. Most Dems/country favor it, something like 2/3. Just as Obama's views on gay marriage changed, then it become legal under him.

OOOOOoooo shit, now it’s President Harris???? , you have gone off the deep end, you’ve lost it now.... take a swig of whisky and have a nap... your in bad shape

•••
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/where-vice-presidential-candidate-kamala-harris-stands-on-marijuana/

It reads like her views over time have been going towards legalization. Once Biden is gone. So I think it will happen under President Harris. Most Dems/country favor it, something like 2/3. Just as Obama's views on gay marriage changed, then it become legal under him.

no the fact is she is so full of shit it is running out of her eyes. She will do anything for a dime and people will know that very soon.

Biden made it clear he does like and will not put a bill forward for the legalization of Marijuana, Remember our short discussion on this matter and how I told you it would bite Biden??? Because if Biden recanted now, we’ll that would just fuck his credibility now wouldn’t it, yes.

Y’all chose exactly what we wanted , Kamala Harris to shake up you party like never before, thank you for that

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions , am I still a troll??? I am laying down some facts now, It’s election time , game time, fun time won’t start again until after the election, then we can go back to bullshiting and horsing around. Serious business now and it may get really super ugly in here, but @lennco started it 😂😂. Started the thread .....Yee Hawww!!!!!!

TRUMP 2020

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

The Truth!!! She denied her Black heritage , she isn’t African American , but did deny her Black Jamaican heritage which was a disgrace to do.

she has always played to the tune of what will get her farther along, she is a phony, a fake, a con person and I love you Joe Biden for picking her as VP

but now, flip it, she wants to portray as a Black American and pretend to be upholding the African American heritage, she is a Black Jamaican and East Indian , that is 50% Black, 50% Asian , Fraud women!!! Traitor !!! You are in deep shark infested waters Kamala with all your phony shit

Last edited:
•••
Golden Showers 😂. Listen here, Trump is a multi billionaire, he don’t take golden showers, billionaires may piss on someone, but they don’t get pissed on guarantee.

Sure they do. But to believe someone like Trump, who is notoriously germophobic, likes golden showers is a special kind of gullible. These lefty Taliban jerk off with one hand while they use the other to spout their puritan nonsense on the keyboard. All the while dreaming that they could have a sex life like Trump has had. Or maybe even dreaming about having sex with Trump. Who knows what goes on in their obsessed little minds.

•••
I totally see John Podesta in all this Democratic corruption they have planned in the months ahead

•••
•••
The Democratic Party is attempting the greatest inception since America was founded. We will disassemble them after this election, 80 days out exactly as of today, bare down Patriots!!!! Our brothers and sisters from other countries who support us, Pray for us please

America will prevail!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back