NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

200 votes
    46.4%
  2. Neither Party

41 votes
    9.5%
  3. Democrats

86 votes
    20.0%
  4. Republicans

104 votes
    24.1%
Total: 431 vote(s)
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I know where you live... but will respect your right to privacy, so...
    [​IMG]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

oops. @mr-x was lying, shocking I know. Trumpers couldn't figure out how to click a link to his website where it's all spelled out. Even tho I posted it many times.

Biden says he supports additional funding for the police

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden said Wednesday that he wants to "get police more money" to handle the "God awful problems" they face in the line of duty.

"I don't want to defund police," Biden said. "I want to get police more money in order to deal with the things they badly need, from making sure they have access to community policing, that they have also in the department's social workers, psychologists, people who in fact can handle those god awful problems that a cop has to have four degrees to handle."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...additional-funding-for-the-police/ar-BB17C3w0

3..........2............ mr-x will attempt to lie, spin, divert about what I just posted. And fail like he always does.

Like clockwork, when people continually struggle to understand simple things. Oh, then @mr-x adds on and decides to lie even more today, posting an out of context quote that was already taken apart earlier in this thread. Lie machine.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  3. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

4. mr-x

What a putz. Additional funding for what?

"they have access to community policing, that they have also in the department's social workers, psychologists" - Joe Biden.

( after he said he would defund the police )

"However, Biden has voiced support for shifting some funding away from the police."

5. mr-x

Northern Ca ( above SF ) ? Please don't move to Oregon.

6. mr-x

[​IMG]
    Biden explains how he will approach China and honestly it’s hard to watch

Trump could just play this on FB and Instagram.

7. mr-x

Trump is going to eat Joe Biden alive.

8. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

What is that weird thing in Oregon, where they resent anyone from California? I got caught in some speed trap entering Oregon near Klamath Falls. An easy downhill stretch of road with great visibility after a long and curvy uphill drive. Most natural place in the world to speed up. "Welcome to Oregon. Here's your ticket." Except for that, I loved driving through eastern Oregon. Like going back in time 70 years. Just don't rent a car with California plates.

9. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company VIP

You are comparing watermelons to grapes, Madeira Is. would fit in any of 1000 lakes in Canada. I also drive an import that I've owned and maintained for 38 years. Living off the grid no need to worry in summer. Winter in Canada is another story. How long does it take for you to get to work if you do? I work remotely. I choose my consumer spending wisely and shop local markets in season. Global warming has actually boosted my 420 harvest this summer!

Thanks, I walk my talk.

10. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

11. mr-x

I'm originally from CA and can verify most Oregonians ( including me ) don't like it when people from California move here.

They might be liberal ... yuk! They drive up real estate prices.

12. mr-x

Soy boi is upset I used a Joe Biden quote from his own post.

13. JB Lions

I'm not upset, it's who you are, dishonest. We went over that out of context quote earlier. Google it.

July 17

14. JB Lions

"BREAKING: NY prosecutors subpoenaed President Trump’s bank, Deutsche Bank. It’s a sign that their inquiry into his business is broader than previously known."

https://twitter.com/search?q="Deutsche Bank"&src=trend_click

[​IMG]

15. mr-x

The sentence was the main point of the article. Joe wants funding for police for community policing, hiring social workers and physiologist. Not out of context.

Annotation 2020-08-05 185019.jpg

16. JB Lions

That sentence:

""However, Biden has voiced support for shifting some funding away from the police."

is not in this article - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...additional-funding-for-the-police/ar-BB17C3w0

I told you to Google it - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q="However,+Biden+has+voiced+support+for+shifting+some+funding+away+from+the+police."

6 results one being this thread, top one Fox News

So, you're just full of shit.

17. GILSAN

[​IMG]

18. mr-x

Soi boy is back peddling like an olympic bicyclist

Biden has called to redirect police funding, but stopped short of ‘defund’ embrace
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...om-police-but-stopped-short-of-defund-embrace

19. JB Lions

You're so stupid. You didn't highlight the MORE MONEY part.

How much are you going to lie today? Stupid, full of shit, dishonest. You just keep proving me right.

Are you going for a record of stupid posting? You just added that. I just pointed out to you we went over your nonsense back in July.

What part of your brain does double down on lying and bs, think that's a good idea?

I posted current article, posted his website before. You post out of context stuff from Fox.

Yep, because it's the truth. You are a liar. You're demonstrating that yet again today.

20. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

21. mr-x

You just going to keep repeating the same insults?

22. mr-x

Women is a billionaire and instead of working for "her people" she's making money from shitty tv programming and bitching about poor white people's "whiteness" like it a disease.

Scratch a liberal, find a bigot.

23. mr-x

Anyone who's worked for a large company knows it's almost impossible for a black person to get fired for incompetence. They can have temper tantrums, make false accusations, sit on their ass and bitch about "whiteness" and nothing will happen. If they're not in a union, they'll get promoted into a dead end job.

24. GILSAN

I agree that some of those questions are like comparing watermelons to grapes, but by not answering the majority of my questions, I have to assume that you waste a helluva lot more energy and are more detrimental to the environment than I'll ever be!

Still, I'm not one of those people that demand and insist that you answer my questions... no need to do it unless you want to.

You're answering a comment that was directed to @.X. and not to you... that's cheating!

My comment: "you are obviously doing your part in keeping the environment clean. Good for you! I'll bet your'e doing a much better job than the majority of those radical leftists that are constantly kicking and screaming about climate change."

25. mr-x

JB having a meltdown.

I didn't need to. I started the post with "more money for what".

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice