IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Another day ending in Y:

You're anti-science.

You just quoted yourself with anti-science. Moment of truth. Don't pretend you're about Science. You're about protecting the Church at all costs, anti-Science, Climate Change is a myth type of nutter. Then all your bs posts about the virus.

Last edited:
•••
I don’t run catalytic converters or smog shit on my 2017 Mustang GT, until inspection time comes every year, I put all the smog shit back on to pass inspection and then remove it all again 😎😎😎
So every year you remove all the smog equipment and catalytic converters and then after inspection you put it all back on? And you do this every year?

I take it back, you're mentally ill :-P

•••
Trump calling or debate with Joe Biden To be Moved Up.

FYI. Trump will still be there. Not hiding from the public in his basement where his staff can turn off the camera.

"While Trump called off the public components of the convention in Florida last month, citing spiking cases of the virus across the country, 336 delegates are scheduled to gather in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Aug. 24 to formally vote to make Trump the GOP standard-bearer once more."

So not sure if he'll attend as well. I haven't read too much about how that is going to work. Barred reporters, then there is a public component? Held in 2 different states?

•••
Another day ending in Y:

You're anti-science.
You're anti-science.

And its another day with a Traitor in the White House

Last edited:
•••
Just keep people liars and repeating the same thing over and over. That will convince everyone your right.

You just quoted yourself with anti-science. Moment of truth. Don't pretend you're about Science. You're about protecting the Church at all costs, anti-Science, Climate Change is a myth type of nutter. Then all your bs posts about the virus.

•••
•••
Just keep people liars and repeating the same thing over and over. That will convince everyone your right.

You have a whole thread people can read stupid. You're not some pro-Science guy, it's laughable. You prove it every day with your postings. Kids can't spread a virus :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
So every year you remove all the smog equipment and catalytic converters and then after inspection you put it all back on? And you do this every year?

I take it back, you're mentally ill :-P

Yep, every year, I took all that smog shit off the first week I owned the car, Mustangs aren’t meant to be restricted by smog shit, my county doesn’t require that vehicles have all that junk on them, that is the advantage of rural living

•••
The look of 99.9% of the people in the world when they listen to Trump speak.

EepwwaxWkAAIqWA

Last edited:
•••
All Dinosaurs Matter!!!

say their name , Dinosaurs!!

make you feel better JB??

•••
how come y’all donkeys always say everyone is a lie except your own selves, you and JB say this everyday

everyone except you all are either a lie or a troll , brainwashed bad
EPgQFBYWsAUy73s.jpg

•••
I'l bet you that my carbon footprint is easily 1/10 of yours or of the majority of North Americans. If there is a problem with the weather it's up to every individual and corporations to do something about it!

I've played my part all my life, therefore I don't take lessons from Canadians or anyone else about climate change!

Oh BTW, when you make fun of my English spelling (not the first time) I just want to remind you that English is not my first language. So.... next time you make fun, I will report you to Emperor Trump...

Ok Gilsan, you're on! How much would you like to bet that your carbon footprint is easily 1/10 of mine?

BTW, I voted GREEN, operate a solar farm and have been working, not playing, in the environmental industry for decades. Only those with an open mind are capable of learning, what have you done for the environment today?

Report me to your emperor tRUMP, I am not making fun of your broken English.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ok Gilsan, you're on! How much would you like to bet that your carbon footprint is easily 1/10 of mine?

BTW, I voted GREEN, operate a solar farm and have been working, not playing, in the environmental industry for decades. Only those with an open mind are capable of learning, what have you done for the environment today?

Report me to your emperor tRUMP, I am not making fun of your English.

I bet my carbon foot print sucks. Mowing acreage with a tractor every week, my Stang, my bike, my diesel F150 truck , I smoke a lot of meats too, burning my trash everyday in a 55 gallon drum barrel , I do recycle though, cause you cant burn glass and cans in my trash drum

Last edited:
•••
I don’t run catalytic converters or smog shit on my 2017 Mustang GT, until inspection time comes every year, I put all the smog shit back on to pass inspection and then remove it all again 😎😎😎
I use my very economical Nissan Micra, that I bought in 1992, once or twice a week, the rest of the time I use my bicycle and walk. I grow many of the veggies we eat, all my lamp bulbs were changed to LED's about 7-8 years ago.

Now if people want to use gas guzzlers, it's up to them. I don't argue about climate change, because I know the biggest polluters in the world are China and India and since I try to avoid buying Chinese products as much as possible, I know I'm not contributing much to China's economy... something I've been doing for a very long time!

•••
You might be a Redneck if you.......
Mowing acreage with a tractor every week, my Stang, my bike, my diesel F150 truck , I smoke a lot of meats too, burning my trash everyday in a 55 gallon drum barrel , I do recycle though, cause you cant burn glass and cans in my trash drum

:xf.wink:

•••
Biden was asked by Republicans to take the Cognitive Test, Biden responds why the hell would I take a test, I ask, why the hell wouldn’t you take the test??

just like the insistence of Democrats on mail on voting, why wouldn’t you go to the polls and vote??? Wear a whole body suit over your face. Put on a inflated bubble suit, why won’t you??

in other news , @GILSAN if you can go to yahoo and post the article about the black people that are saying Biden is sexist and racist on the Black women pick, its backlash time for you. Dems

Last edited:
•••
I use my very economical Nissan Micra, that I bought in 1992, once or twice a week, the rest of the time I use my bicycle and walk. I grow many of the veggies we eat, all my lamp bulbs were changed to LED's about 7-8 years ago.

Now if people want to use gas guzzlers, it's up to them. I don't argue about climate change, because I know the biggest polluters in the world are China and India and since I try to avoid buying Chinese products as much as possible, I know I'm not contributing much to China's economy... something I've been doing for a very long time!

I have to have the Ford 250 diesel to pull horse trailers and really heavy items otherwise I would buy myself a economy car , the Mustang and bike are my toys, but get driven weekly as well, I have to have tractor to mow my acreage with a bush hog because if I tried to use a conventional riding lawnmower I would burn the engine up the first week of use, I also make dollar or two pulling out 4x4 trucks when they come down to the water levy to do off-roading.

I have never known any different than the way I live.

We grow all of our veggies and fruits , all my beef is raised by my buddy next door , we don’t contribute to sewage, we use septic systems on our land, all our chicken is raised by us, all the fish we eat is caught by us.

I figure we give back as much as we take

•••

Report me to your emperor tRUMP, I am not making fun of your broken English.

Voting for a GREEN Party means absolutely fuck all to me.

What car/s do you have?
How many cars do you have?
Do you use it every day? How often?
What type of light bulbs do you use?
Do you grow your own veggies or fruits?
Do you buy your veggies at a supermarket?
Do you buy organic and local foods that are in season?
Do you fly a lot?
Do you eat fast or processed foods?
Do you eat meat, poultry and fish?
Do you eat mostly at home or eat out?
Do you throw away your food leftovers?
Do you compost your food waste?
Do you separate your waste?
Do you buy a lot of products that are "Made in China"?
Do you throw away your relatively used clothes or give it to the poor?
Do you dry your washed clothes on a drying machine or in the open?
Do you bring your own reusable bags when you go to the supermarket? (mine are 3 years old and look like lasting another 10 years easily)
Do you unplug your electronic devices when they are not in use?
Do you use air conditioning in the summer or instead opt for fans? I don't use either, but then I'm lucky for having a great climate!

You already said you operate a solar farm... which I don't, so you are 1 up on that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
in other news , @GILSAN if you can go to yahoo and post the article about the black people that are saying Biden is sexist and racist on the Black women pick, its backlash time for you. Dems
Two or three weeks ago Yahoo stopped all comments.... besides, I'd need to sign up to Yahoo to comment and I'm not interested in doing that.

I only comment politics over here!

•••
I have to have the Ford 250 diesel to pull horse trailers and really heavy items otherwise I would buy myself a economy car , the Mustang and bike are my toys, but get driven weekly as well, I have to have tractor to mow my acreage with a bush hog because if I tried to use a conventional riding lawnmower I would burn the engine up the first week of use, I also make dollar or two pulling out 4x4 trucks when they come down to the water levy to do off-roading.

I have never known any different than the way I live.

We grow all of our veggies and fruits , all my beef is raised by my buddy next door , we don’t contribute to sewage, we use septic systems on our land, all our chicken is raised by us, all the fish we eat is caught by us.

I figure we give back as much as we take
So you are obviously doing your part in keeping the environment clean. Good for you! I'll bet your'e doing a much better job than the majority of those radical leftists that are constantly kicking and screaming about climate change.

How would this beauty go down with a Texas boy?
116876659_10157595084217901_4929487503706063329_n.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back