NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
lennco and jb's entire argument. Rearrange as needed.

you're stupid, you're racist, trump is a traitor, you have blood on your hands,
Trump is a Traitor and as long as you tell people Mask are bad and don't work then you most likely do or will have blood on your hands.

Don't you feel proud of yourself.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Donald Trump is Not well.
Something is really wrong with his mind
He is losing it.

•••
•••
•••
•••

quote from post:
But with just two and a half years of an anti-science administration, national and global progress have both stalled under President Donald Trump, who has begun to abandon the Paris Accord and undermine action here and abroad.

That means November 3, 2020 — the U.S. presidential election — is the deadline for Americans who do not want to destroy the health and well-being of current generations, their children, and future generations. If Trump is reelected, the prospects for the necessary national and global cuts in carbon pollution by 2030 will be gone.
That will be Trump's Legacy IMO

•••
•••
That's what The Donald thinks of his legacy, whether or not he is in office. Continued obstruction of justice, thwarting the Rule of Law and his unique style of demogoguery will undermine the foundation of America. The repercussions will last generations. Honest indigenous, since I am neither Republican nor Democrat.
Weather good or bad, every President leaves a legacy once he leaves office. Isn't Trump entitled to one?

As for obstruction of justice and thwarting the Rule of Law, what I see is the Liberal Judges and Democrats constantly blocking his proposals and making it extremely difficult to govern, with the precious help of the POS, lying, bastards in the Liberal Media.

Last edited:
•••
Weather good or bad, every President leaves a legacy once he leaves office. Isn't Trump entitled to one?
I do agree with that. Trump will leave a legacy, a legacy that will last at least 1000 years.

•••

As for obstruction of justice and thwarting the Rule of Law, what I see is the Liberal Judges and Democrats constantly blocking his proposals and making it extremely difficult to govern, with the precious help of the POS, lying, bastards in the Liberal Media.

iu

Trump said in an interview, “I ran, I won, and I’m really doing a good job. I came from Jamaica, Queens, Jamaica Estates, and I became president of the United States. I’m sort of entitled ...”

Sorry Mr Trump. That's not how it works. No one is entitled to anything. You are currently an elected official, nothing more.

Trump reminds me of Emperor Norton: America's self-proclaimed supreme leader.

Norton issued many formal decrees while he was “in office.” He abolished the United States Congress on the grounds that “fraud and corruption prevent a fair and proper expression of the public voice…” He later summoned the Army to depose the U.S. Congress.

Weather good or bad
- I expect good weather today, but climate change tomorrow.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Donald Trump is Not well.
Something is really wrong with his mind
He is losing it.

and that is what you better pray doesn’t happen. Y’all have driven him coo coo , he has spent 4 years of nothing but pure hell from y’all , he could easily use an insanity defense if he had to

Last edited:
•••
Funny, 4 years ago you guys didn't vote for Trump, you voted against Hilary because you hated her.

The hate for Trump is now far greater then the hate anyone had for Hilary.

negative, our hate is for the Democratic Party now more than ever, we voted against them in 2016 not completely because of Clinton, now we despise the party in 2020

•••
and that is what you better pray doesn’t happen. Y’all have driven him coo coo , he has spent 4 years of nothing but pure hell from y’all , he could easily use an insanity defense if he had to

donald-trump-is-the-first-president-that-ever-worked-so-32075029.png

gdp1q20_3rd-chart-01.png

•••

he has done what was intended , at least for the Silent Majority, he has kept our founded government for us, that is all we expect from him, with that said, excellent job Trump!

Last edited:
•••
Funny, 4 years ago you guys didn't vote for Trump, you voted against Hilary because you hated her.

The hate for Trump is now far greater then the hate anyone had for Hilary.

I didn't hate Hillary or let my dislike for her define me. I choose the best of two poor choices.

Instead of a decent person from the middle of the political spectrum, democrats proffered radical leftist, realized their mistake and decided on an empty suit.

Donald Trump has done more for the country than the last two presidents combined. Democrats on the other hand are bent on destroying anyone who stands in their way of power.

Obama and holder used intelligence and law enforcement agencies to spy on the Trump's campaign and President Elect Trump. They concocted an insurance policy, the russia hoax to hamstring his administration.

Take the red pill.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back