Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Funny how Trump knows he already going to lose 3 months out but the Trumpers here still believe he is going to win :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
I mean:

"Rigged Election. I told you so."

Said same exact thing last time.

We went from the buck stops here to I take no responsibility at all. Then the other day crying about Twitter trends being.............."illegal" Change his diaper.

Last edited:
•••
You're the target audience for this kind of stuff, not me. I'm fine with options for voting. This is all the same thing as last time. Trump thinks he's going to lose. He needs something/someone to blame. He's going to blame mail in voting, even tho Republicans can mail-in vote as well and this isn't the first time we've had mail-in voting.

It's just his usual weakness. And you go willingly on that Weakness ride. Another reason to vote him out, we shouldn't have soft Presidents.

WUT?

Joe has a nurse.

upload_2020-7-29_17-44-27.png

hanging chad.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=florida+voting+scandal++-trump&t=brave&ia=web

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Why would Joe need a nurse when he goes to bed with a Doctor every night :xf.wink:

•••

hanging chad:
In the 2000 United States presidential election, many Florida votes used Votomatic-style punched card ballots where incompletely punched holes resulted in partially punched chads: either a "hanging chad", where one or more corners were still attached, or a "fat chad" or "pregnant chad", where all corners were still ...

Did you just make a post supporting mail-in voting? Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
How poetic would it be if Omarosa were VP, then prez (:hilarious:I know)

I'm wondering if she held some audio recordings back to release this October. Remember when she had her book release, she also released some audio recordings:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=omarosa+audio+recordings

I said at the time, it would be smart of her to hold the good stuff for October, then push the book again.

We'll see but like I said, if there is anything left out there on Trump. It's all coming in October, last chance to use it against him.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
hanging chad:
In the 2000 United States presidential election, many Florida votes used Votomatic-style punched card ballots where incompletely punched holes resulted in partially punched chads: either a "hanging chad", where one or more corners were still attached, or a "fat chad" or "pregnant chad", where all corners were still ...

Did you just make a post supporting mail-in voting? Thanks

You'll screw it up.

•••
when your candidate can't be trusted to be alone with voters.

Didn't touch my post. I have no idea who that is but I do know the American Association of Nurses endorsed Biden.

You post was nonsense. She helps him back to the car and keeps him from yelling at strangers.

Last edited:
•••
when your candidate can't be trusted to be alone with voters.

You post was nonsense. She helps him back to the car and keeps him from yelling at strangers.

You are aware he was in.............11 debates, the last one a few months ago against Sanders - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_debates

But I guess you're saying in the last 3 months, something happened to him? We'll see in 2 months:

August
3 - 7 - Biden VP pick, somewhere in there
17 - 20 - Democrat Convention
24 - 27 - Republican Convention

September
29 - Presidential Debate #1

October
7 - Vice Presidential Debate
15 - Presidential Debate #2
22 - Presidential Debate #3
leaks, leaks and more leaks

Nov
3 - Biden Victory Party

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Wow, Lennco. Those Putin pics got you all hit and bothered. Maybe this thread needs extra closet space for a couple members. I would rather not see the graphic fantasy posts.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What Trump sees when he looks up

EeIom_kXsAYycRE

•••
•••
•••
•••
Watch the "liberals" attack the black, female doctor. They can't help themselves. They prefer the white man.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back