Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Changing narrative after Lanny Davis warns democrats riots are helping Trump, hurting Biden.

Old and busted: "mostly peaceful"

New hotness: "White supremacist did it"

Did anyone with a functioning brain believe Minneapolis wasn't going to burn after Floyd's death?

JB fooled again.

Last edited:
•••
WOW... what a bunch of uneducated, lying, nasty bastards these Democrats asking questions are... it's like a clown show!!!
Jim Jordan EXPLODES On Nadler After He Refuses to Allow AG Barr to Respond to Constant Attacks

•••
Old and busted: "mostly peaceful"

New hotness: "White supremacist did it"

Did anyone with a functioning brain believe Minneapolis wasn't going to burn after Floyd's death?

JB fooled again.

Just confirms again you don't read the articles you post:

"The affidavit states authorities then confirmed the man the tipster identified, who is a full-fledged member of the Hell's Angels and a known associate of the Aryan Cowboys, a prison biker gang out of Minnesota and Kentucky.

It adds that authorities confirmed the man was also present during an incident on June 27 in Stillwater when a Muslim woman said she was racially harassed by a biker group wearing Aryan Cowboy vests, as he was pictured with the group."

I'll put in bold my choices

Authorities confirmed vs. mr-x opinion

Coronavirus
Actual scientists/doctors/virologists/etc vs. Trump and Alien sperm whackos

See where that is going? I tend to go with experts in their chosen fields, legit sources etc. Go with the rational choice, not the bat-shit crazy choice.

Last edited:
•••
Joe Biden:
  • Ban for-profit charter schools
  • Oppose any and all voucher and neo-voucher programs such as Education Savings Accounts and Tax-credit Scholarship programs
  • Discontinue Scholarships for Opportunity and Results (SOAR) Act
  • Require charter schools to abide by the laws and regulations applicable to traditional public schools
An important option for the working poor, educational vouchers give parents control of the their children's education. Frees poor families from terrible public schools.

Democrats can't improve public schools so they are trying to make charter schools worse.

Joe Biden and President Trump sent their kids to the best private schools. The only difference is President Trump wants poor people to have the same opportunity. Biden doesn't.

Last edited:
•••
Just confirms again you don't read the articles you post:

"The affidavit states authorities then confirmed the man the tipster identified, who is a full-fledged member of the Hell's Angels and a known associate of the Aryan Cowboys, a prison biker gang out of Minnesota and Kentucky.

It adds that authorities confirmed the man was also present during an incident on June 27 in Stillwater when a Muslim woman said she was racially harassed by a biker group wearing Aryan Cowboy vests, as he was pictured with the group."

I'll put in bold my choices

Authorities confirmed vs. mr-x opinion

Coronavirus
Actual scientists/doctors/virologists/etc vs. Trump and Alien sperm whackos

See where that is going? I tend to go with experts in their chosen fields, legit sources etc. Go with the rational choice, not the bat-shit crazy choice.

1) I posted a tweet, not a "report" or "article"

2) 2nd hand tip from someone who heard something from someone who knows the guy. Weird he hasn't been identified or arrested.

3) Stop lying about people.

Last edited:
•••
WOW... what a bunch of uneducated, lying, nasty bastards these Democrats asking questions are... it's like a clown show!!!
Jim Jordan EXPLODES On Nadler After He Refuses to Allow AG Barr to Respond to Constant Attacks
Jim Jordan’s filled the void left by Trey Gowdy.

Last edited:
•••
b81363c0ec9be927a51b41aa11cc5dd4c583453f.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
So much fun watching this over and over and over....
90mimb_d04c6810fcdfd8fc3b90d446cc627de5_bd6ab9ce_400.webp

Last edited:
•••
•••
All the POS Traitor ever does is Defend Putin and Deflect from Putin and Russia.

080118trump-traitor.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
All the POS Traitor ever does is Defend Putin and Deflect from Putin and Russia.

080118trump-traitor.jpeg

An improvement in liberal propaganda

"Russian-hoax" free

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back