Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I found a nice white, male doctor for Lennco

putin lapino clinical -18.jpg

•••
I think @Domainace is coming on to me :cautious: he keeps posting homosexual innuendos towards me.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Rasputin... that song brings me back to my younger days in clubs in Dubai. During the Oil Crisis no less. Boney M was big then.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Rasputin... that song brings me back to my younger days in clubs in Dubai. During the Oil Crisis no less. Boney M was big then.

I was in Karelia when I first heard the song (way back in 1980 after an ordeal in east Berlin), those were the days, lol.

After hearing that song I had to play some Guns n Roses to try and get that weird song out of my head :yuck:

LMAO @lennco

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Swan: even if you don't believe this particular piece of intelligence — and there is dispute, no doubt, there is dispute in the intelligence community about it — your former— John Nicholson, former head of forces in Afghanistan, said, and this is when he was working for you, that Russia is supplying weapons to the Taliban. Isn't that enough to challenge Putin over the killings of U.S. soldiers?

Trump: Well we supplied weapons when they were fighting Russia too. You know when they were fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan—

Swan: Yeah, but that's a different era.

Trump: Well, it's a — I'm just saying, yes. I'm just saying we did that too.

https://www.axios.com/trump-russia-...all-4a0f6110-ab58-41c0-96fc-57b507462af1.html

EeF7-1DXgAAGdCR

•••
•••
I was in Karelia when I first heard the song (way back in 1980 after an ordeal in east Berlin), those were the days, lol.

I don't think they were well known outside of Europe and the Mid-East. Karelia looks a lot nicer than Dubai - and you could take a women back to your room without having to worry about ending up in jail.

•••
So your known as a bottom in your world right?

Call it whatever you like. The offer is not open to negotiation though. Take it or leave it!

•••
I don't think they were well known outside of Europe and the Mid-East. Karelia looks a lot nicer than Dubai - and you could take a women back to your room without having to worry about ending up in jail.

It was especially poignant considering the local history

Soviet era[edit]
As a consequence of the peace treaty, the Karelian ASSR was incorporated with the Karelo-Finnish SSR 1941–1956, after which it became an ASSR again.[1] Karelia was the only Soviet republic that was "demoted" from an SSR to an ASSR within the Russian SFR. Unlike autonomous republics, soviets republics had the constitutional right to secede. The possible fear of secession, as well as the Russian ethnic majority in Karelia may have resulted in its "demotion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Karelia

•••
•••
Call it whatever you like. The offer is not open to negotiation though. Take it or leave it!
I'll leave it, unlike you when I reach for a peach I do not want to grab a branch.

•••
As a consequence of the peace treaty, the Karelian ASSR was incorporated with the Karelo-Finnish SSR 1941–1956, after which it became an ASSR again

Thanks. Not very familiar, but looks like an interesting time. My stay in the gulf coincided with the Iranian Revolution, when Khomeini took over. Bahrain was especially flooded with Iranians at the time - refugees and revolutionaries. I think that's part of the reason the Saudis rushed the causeway that connects Bahrain to the mainland. They were worried about Iranian influence.

Maybe you had the same experience, but one thing I remember was how different the NY Times reports were from what I was actually seeing. Some things never change.

In those days, when you traveled someplace, you were really traveling. No internet, no Western TV, no McDonald's, few phone calls, little news. I see kids now in various places with their faces stuck to their iPhones. I wonder why they even leave home.

Old man rant over....

•••
upload_2020-7-29_21-17-32.png

Two domestic terrorist that should have stayed home.

Last edited:
•••
I'll leave it, unlike you when I reach for a peach I do not want to grab a branch.

Your conjectures about my sexual preferences all originate in your own head. Just saying....

•••
Same profane douche that had a melt down over a tammy duckworth joke. You're hate blinds you, degrades you.

You know who took a Knee better then anyone.

1*jHf3DgBD2zBGErT4Guy_og.jpeg

62f54839b63d50ca6d1cfd702b1f1c25.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back