IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.8%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trump has 0 chance of winning in Nov.

He had 0 chance in 2016 , Remember???, Pelosi even said so, what happened???

you are far underestimating the Silent Majority again, big mistake

Last edited:
•••
Lincoln Project should find a new name...

They do know Lincoln was a Republican, right?

Using his name to capture attention; faux "resistance"
That was back when Republicans were Democrats and Democrats were Republicans (so to speak)
Then they switched Ideologies.

Last edited:
•••
•••
No... the ball is in your court! He asked a question and you never answered! I'm waiting and curious to see your answer...

Or are you afraid to give us the answer?

LMAO... You're really dipping your toe in to this one?!?!?

I'll tell you what, you tell me how many ICU beds 36% represents (+/- 10), I'll tell you how much my winning lottery ticket is.

Now get to it sporto!

Last edited:
•••
LMAO... You're really dipping your toe in to this one?!?!?

I'll tell you what, you tell me how many ICU beds 36% represents, I'll tell you how much my winning lottery ticket is.

Now get to it sporto!
ICU beds where? Stop being vague!

•••
You forget you supported them, Trump nominated them?

iu[1].jpg

Appointed by Barack Obama

You thought the supreme court ruled on Georgia's heart beat bill? Just another activist judge.. already being appealed.

Last edited:
•••
How do you feel actual Conservative judges not giving you guys the outcome you want? Lot of defeats.

Easy JB, John Roberts is playing his hand.

My favorite, remains; #2 judge on winning side
SCOTUS 2019-2020 term.PNG

Justice Kavanaugh- So easy, the left forgets... Wait for CNN to tell you what be mad at next;

Same old JB.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
Damn we post a lot, just to go back to Monday morning I had to go back 22 pages.

•••
You forget you supported them, Trump nominated them?

Is that angle playing now?

Play long-game; Trump's winning.

Ready for 1-2 more SC AFTER Trump wins.

Game. Set. Match. (Grandpa Joe is 77 years

Samer

Last edited:
•••
That was back when Republicans were Democrats and Democrats were Republicans (so to speak)
Then they switched Ideologies.
There are some diverging opinions on this worth mentioning.

The Myth of the Republican-Democrat 'Switch'
When faced with the sobering reality that Democrats supported slavery, started the Civil War when the abolitionist Republican Party won the Presidency, established the Ku Klux Klan to brutalize newly freed slaves and keep them from voting, opposed the Civil Rights Movement, modern-day liberals reflexively perpetuate rather pernicious myth--that the racist southern Democrats of the 1950s and 1960s became Republicans, leading to the so-called "switch" of the parties.

This is as ridiculous as it is easily debunked.
The Republican Party, of course, was founded in 1848 with the abolition of slavery as its core mission. Almost immediately after its second presidential candidate, Abraham Lincoln, won the 1860 election, Democrat-controlled southern states seceded on the assumption that Lincoln would destroy their slave-based economies.

Once the Civil War ended, the newly freed slaves as expected flocked to the Republican Party, but Democrat control of the South from Reconstruction until the Civil Rights Era was near total. In 1960, Democrats held every Senate seat south of the Mason-Dixon line. In the 13 states that made up the Confederacy a century earlier, Democrats held a staggering 117-8 advantage in the House of Representatives. The Democratic Party was so strong in the south that those 117 House members made up a full 41% of Democrats' 283-153 advantage in the Chamber.

•••
•••
Easy JB, John Roberts is playing his hand.

My favorite judge remains the #2 judge on winning side;
Show attachment 161434
Justice Kavanaugh- So easy, left forgets, CNN tells what mad at next;

Same old JB.

Samer

Roberts, being the inconsistent jurist that he is, decided that it was more important to follow bad precedent than to vote for what he feels the law requires. That’s not an exaggeration. Roberts literally voted to uphold a similar law just five years ago in Texas. But now, he votes against Louisiana’s law, not because he thought it was unconstitutional, but because he claims he must uphold precedent no matter what. - @bonchieredstate

Sums it up pretty well.

•••
Is that the angle you're playing now?

Play long-game; Trump's winning.

Ready for 1-2 more SC AFTER trump wins?

Game. Set. Match. (Grandpa Joe is 77 years old,

George W Bush's failure is complete.

•••
You obviously did not read or understand the entire back-and-forth.

Let me provide you a link to where it all started.
You already answered about the ICU beds:
"If there is a total of 525 ICU slots available in the DFW area and 64% are currently in use, then that leaves just 189 slots available for any new patients that require that level of care."

Now tell me about the value of the lottery ticket... I don't even need to know the price of the house!

•••
•••
I honesty cant put it into words.

Let it all out!

My only regrets are the terrible thread tags; biased like CNN @lennco

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back