NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have absolutely no problem that Trudeau or anyone else painted painted their faces black.... just like I have no problem that Black tribes, Australian Aborigines, Native American Indians or Japanese Geishas paint their faces white!
88f5f3fac5ddf4a7957d4307e3ef3749.jpg

close-up-of-of-an-aboriginal-man-with-white-face-paint-shutterstock-editorial-626018a.jpg

fe1ec0445479f0568e7231959044f1a0.jpg

41d92d949ad8c588fd80264bc983591b.jpg

1423d512ca717cd75593f185fdf14c03.jpg

•••
cjones07202020.jpg

For those who want to "Act" like they are offended, A Chariature cartoon is just that......

car·i·ca·ture

/ˈkerikəCHər,ˈkerikəˌCHo͝or/

noun
noun: caricature; plural noun: caricatures
a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.

69f72ec55098e15b57c8a812c3c9b050.jpg

RyeCeolYd8aJvLBpmG32liuxrNAIZk_GchwWHMlXFoFBe0x10_zrANJkRVEQO-FYMdyeZ0f9G9p6SomP3L84w3jwuHQnK8x0FydmFS_oK7DTa7myxWek2Q2IAtQ8

f56591c147c950a4d8c612ac60165d0b.jpg

737477162eb07f1f63afe0aaed66c669.jpg

people-with-cringeworthy-shirts-in-walmart-cover-image-to-a-list-of-crazy-walmart-people

walmartians6.jpg

9833457491b0ceb22ccf74b30ef92e2d.jpg

3089.jpg
What a disgusting post... Why are you posting pics of extreme Liberal freaks that make me feel like vomiting! Do you also look like one of those freaks! Are they a mirror of your character?

I sure hope you willingly remove those filthy photos...

•••
Lets see who is the first one here to say that Cavuto should be on MSNBC because he fact checked Trump because we all know if someone fact checks Trump then they must be a Never Trumper....right?

Fox Host Neil Cavuto Cuts Away From Trump Speech to Note It ‘Mischaracterized’ Obama’s Record

“I do want to clarify a couple of things he said, that no president in history has cut regulations as much as he has. That is true,” he noted, adding: “I think [Trump] might have mischaracterized the regulations that were added under Barack Obama.”

Cavuto, who regularly draws Trump’s ire for his critical coverage, pointed out that his audience “might recall we had this little thing called the financial meltdown” and that many of the regulations were put in place to prevent banks from selling risky mortgage securities, which helped cause the financial crisis.

The veteran Fox anchor then dispelled the notion that the post-meltdown regulations damaged the economy under Obama.

“The unemployment rate did, under Barack Obama, go down from a high of 10 percent to around 4.7 percent,” Cavuto stated. “President Trump, of course, sent that even lower, eventually getting us down to a 3.5 percent unemployment rate. But I didn’t want to leave you with the impression that during those eight years when Obama first came into office and we were bleeding about a million jobs a month that that was standard fare and that characterized the whole eight years.”

Additionally, the Fox host said, “it was not a disaster under Barack Obama,” pointing out that the Dow Jones tripled during the 44th president’s tenure and that companies did “very well.”

“Americans did very, very well,” he concluded. “So I just want to put that in some context here.”

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-host-neil-cavuto-cuts-223637493.html
FOX is more Liberal than Conservative and Cavuto has ALWAYS been an anti-Trump Liberal, so, no surprise there!

•••
.X. said:
how much is the winning lottery ticket worth?

It doesn't matter because you're getting 75%.
Of course it fu+king matters... you never answered his question!

Now I ask you: how much is the winning lottery ticket worth?

•••
Last edited:
•••
All on topic, current events you daft twit. You even edited out the our commentary too make your false assertion.

You post every slander you can find, 100% about Trump or his supporters.

Funny, when I post pictures of Real people shopping at Wallmart some here get so offended. (Snowflakes)
Yet they had no problem posting the same kind of pictures of real people out in public when it suited their narrative.

MXMPIlGEgf1keaon9eotUe1Soy_x2QjSHRVvHlC8JXdmWgPK0cpZIGYiTT4vSytLnt7qRqBFa3zFu3PMjXzjfgwXI7iPZGO88O7ABqwRls69_tkwwbMqxIZFzUXx0gkiLfKvcUvY5LxQR4UVhrt0hpELSiNcDT21Gf0

Last edited:
•••

Both. Inflating infections caused death rate to drop, they're compensating. If Trump loosed it all goes away.

Updated:

SD Gov. Noem Says No Breakouts After Mt. Rushmore Event; Advises Govs to ‘Trust Your People’ — ‘Don’t Lay Down Mandates

Last edited:
•••
Justice Ginsberg is in the hospital, same cancer.

•••
Funny, when I post pictures of Real people shopping at Wallmart some here get so offended. (Snowflakes)
Yet they had no problem posting the same kind of pictures of real people out in public when it suited their narrative.

MXMPIlGEgf1keaon9eotUe1Soy_x2QjSHRVvHlC8JXdmWgPK0cpZIGYiTT4vSytLnt7qRqBFa3zFu3PMjXzjfgwXI7iPZGO88O7ABqwRls69_tkwwbMqxIZFzUXx0gkiLfKvcUvY5LxQR4UVhrt0hpELSiNcDT21Gf0
Those pictures where put up to show how low Liberal degenerates have become.

You just filled up a whole page of obese Liberal disgusting trash and tried to make them pass as Conservatives! Was that your point?

Your brain cells are full of toxic Liberal waste!

•••
This cartoon I posted was on topic of wearing Mask which is a topic in this thread and was a caricature of those who will not wear them.

cjones07202020.jpg

When someone challenged the cartoon I provided pictures of real people who look like the people characterized in the cartoon.

I guess that was too much for them to take, maybe it hit to close to home them.

•••
•••
This one still cracks me up :xf.laugh::ROFL:

dts.gif

•••
You're using pictures of poor, uneducated people with mental problems to denigrate others who don't agree with you.

You harm to the poor and mentally ill. What kind of person does this?

This cartoon I posted was on topic of wearing Mask which is a topic in this thread and was a caricature of those who will not wear them.

cjones07202020.jpg

When someone challenged the cartoon I provided pictures of real people who look like the people characterized in the cartoon.

I guess that was too much for them to take, maybe it hit to close to home them.

Last edited:
•••
As the Media Melts Down About Goya Foods they Forget the Former First Lady Loved the Company Publicly

Liberals trying to destroy an American company that helps poor people, employs thousands and has done more good for the world in general than all of them put together because the CEO said nice things about President Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Liberals are the virus.

Fight ME.

•••
You're using pictures of poor, uneducated people with mental problems to denigrate others who don't agree with you.

You harm to the poor and mentally ill. What kind of person does this?
OOOOH-OOOHH... Pick me! Pick me! I know answer! I know the answer!
(Though truth be told, the guy he was mocking was only physically challenged...)

tenor.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nothing. Just had physical and covid-19 test. In great shape.

Talking about your brain, get that checked. If you keep forgetting stuff, something is wrong.

Protests are mostly peaceful.

The parents at that school meeting were protesting. Peacefully.

Some people don't want to be controlled by petty politicians and bureaucrats. Some people don't believe everything the media says because the media lies.

People have a right to live, create a better life in the pursuit of happiness. Besides, your profane post was about parents protesting in front of the school board, not a rally.

About getting your brain checked. Besides forgetting stuff, not being able to read what I actually post. Didn't say it was a rally. I said they were stupid for a) not wearing masks b) for protesting about it in the middle of a pandemic. It's a picture of stupid people.

No, I don't have a problem with people going to church. In stead of saying I think I have, why not actually quote me? Instead of lying all the time. You really are just a basic liar.

"Some wear mask while rioting."

Most, I posted pics.

JB SAYS WEAR A MASK YOU STUPID TRUMPERS.

Exactly. Stop being a dumb anti-masker like mr-x. .x. and iowadawg wear masks. You should as well, smarten up. How many Chuck Woolery's do we need?

Last edited:
•••
Of course it fu+king matters... you never answered his question!

Now I ask you: how much is the winning lottery ticket worth?

Sorry, .X. still has first crack at it. I'll give him until Monday.

After that, I'll open my offer up to everyone else and we'll see what kind of deal can be had then.

•••

By mistake.

Talking about your brain, get that checked. If you keep forgetting stuff, something is wrong.

About getting your brain checked. Besides forgetting stuff, not being able to read what I actually post. Didn't say it was a rally. I said they were stupid for a) not wearing masks b) for protesting about it in the middle of a pandemic. It's a picture of stupid people.

No, I don't have a problem with people going to church. In stead of saying I think I have, why not actually quote me? Instead of lying all the time. You really are just a basic liar.

Most, I posted pics.

Exactly. Stop being a dumb anti-masker like mr-x. .x. and iowadawg wear masks. You should as well, smarten up. How many Chuck Woolery's do we need?

fooled again.

Last edited:
•••
Why would so many local governments be inflating infection / death numbers? Gross incompetence or gross motives.

EdGkh96XgAI9Z-n

Last edited:
•••

Most, I posted pics.

it’s law here now to wear a mask, I have to follow the law although I still cant believe Greg Abbott went there, I don’t agree with Abbott on this one

Last edited:
•••
Why would so many local governments be inflating infection / death numbers? Gross incompetence or gross motives.

Gross Motives , they aren’t incompetent, just evil fucks

•••
Those who believe or ass/u/me all the wild looking people at Walmart are all liberals is either very naive or as ignorant as a Trump supporter.....oh wait isn't ignorance the very definition of a Trump supporter?

Many are Trump supporters. I don't think a liberal would wear a Confederate flag bikini.....do you?

origin.jpg

We-The-People-of-Walmart-Got-Your-Back-Donny-by-Liz-Fitzgerald.jpg

boycott-1488171501-7492.jpg

redneck-walmart.jpg

3356.jpg

And sometimes when you step out of Walmart you see these great Trump supporters who I'm sure are Walmart shoppers

11-12-press-01.jpg

161108-brandy-journalist-shirt-tease_e24aqd-696x464.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back