Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
those people are barely able to move around much now, they are very tired their morale is beginning to fall fast.

perhaps the other side should go out and protest them fucking the countries infrastructure and Antifa, go out every night and yell on bull horns and make tons of racket so they can’t sleep. I forgot, we have jobs and bills to pay, we can’t go stay out all night. We have a morale obligation to the country to help the economy
Hey .X. - Have you ever seen the movie Lord of the Flies, or read the book?

Personally, my money is on the Mayor of Seattle did.

But then again, maybe they were thinking about Waco and the Branch Davidians thing and decided to just wait them out.

•••
Hey .X. - Have you ever seen the movie Lord of the Flies, or read the book?

Personally, my money is on the Mayor of Seattle did.

But then again, maybe they were thinking about Waco and the Branch Davidians thing and decided to just wait them out.

I haven’t seen that movie, the mayor of Seattle is a treason committing commie, what those people did by establishing that junk yard was an act of war on America by a terrorist group, the mayor and city council members from Seattle condoned it all, even brought them porta potties and other supplies on the tax payers dollar.

atleast the branch Davidian's owned the land and house they were in.

The way things are and the direction the US is heading, I can see those people walking out there and never even getting charged with a crime,,very sad times

Last edited:
•••
I haven’t seen that movie, the mayor of Seattle is a treason committing commie, what those people did by establishing that junk yard was an act of war on America by a terrorist group, the mayor and city council members from Seattle condoned it all, even brought them porta potties and other supplies on the tax payers dollar.

atleast the branch Davidian's owned the land and house they were in.

mad things are and the direction the US is heading, I can see those people walking out there and never even getting charged with a crime,,very sad times
Here's a decent, short summary,
Lord of the Flies dramatizes the conflict between the civilizing instinct and the barbarizing instinct that exist in all human beings. The artistic choices Golding makes in the novel are designed to emphasize the struggle between the ordering elements of society, which include morality, law, and culture, and the chaotic elements of humanity’s savage animal instincts, which include anarchy, bloodlust, the desire for power, amorality, selfishness, and violence. Over the course of the novel, Golding portrays the rise and swift fall of an isolated, makeshift civilization, which is torn to pieces by the savage instincts of those who compose it.
https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/flies/section1/

One of my favorites books when I was young. Pretty good movie as well.

If you have your head on right, either one of them will give you some serious things to think about.

Last edited:
•••
In the last 4 months, 306,000 got infected and 43.000 died from Covid-19 in the UK, making them the 2nd worse country in the world, only behind Belgium and what did these fuc*ing overpaid pussies do?

Take a bloody knee and wear a BLM shirt, instead of taking a minute in silence to honor those thousands of deaths and those thousands of doctors, nurses and other professions that have risked their lives to help others during these times.

I have lost all respect for those overpaid jackasses and their club bosses!

•••
eb610d8b7f7c4573dcbdaccd658673cf5ebf9cd0.jpg

Quoting a Qanon post!?!?!?

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

You done outdid yourself G-san!

Last edited:
•••
Metro @MetroUK

‘I’d like to take this time to apologise… to absolutely f***ing nobody!

Burnley fan who arranged 'White Lives Matter' banner refuses to apologise
Metro.co.uk: News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities from Metro
metro.co.uk

•••
iu

or a hybrid...

iu

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Folks that love their founded America, Liberty, the constitution, the Republic, complete freedom. I think President Donald Trump is being backed into a wall completely, The things that the President can do by executive order right now, I think he needs to unload on right now today. With some GOP turning against him and giving in to the DNC, the whole mail in ballot thing that the Dems want, there is a very very good chance he has no chance at all of winning the 2020 election , now is the time for Trump to really act like the DNC thinks he is. I feel Trump has absolutely nothing to lose by doing so.

how can we help this??? Start a social media thing or ???? I am clueless , but I feel we are losing our country

Last edited:
•••
•••
@GILSAN , can I like be sponsored by you and come to your country lol , adopt me or something lol , go to the US embassy in your country. Tell them you are going to sponsor me as foreign exchange feller or something

•••
•••
Never in time have whole countries rioted, protested, tore down their statues over anything that happened in another country.

especially racist countries 😂 , some decently racist countries have done this for George Floyd, yeeeeahhh right!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Kamala Harris is actually going to be the representative or President if you like that better of the US , Biden can’t remember anything , he looks very frail and he should, he is pretty old

•••
•••
@GILSAN , can I like be sponsored by you and come to your country lol , adopt me or something lol , go to the US embassy in your country. Tell them you are going to sponsor me as foreign exchange feller or something
LOL... of course old chap.... just come on over and I'll show around the island and if you like it then bring your skills over along with your wife and kids.

BTW... no need to bring your guns if you are worried about personal protection. The place is very safe...

•••
I am soooo convinced that the people of Europe ever gave a flying fuck about a white cop killing a black man in the United States that the Europeans decided to riot and protest , it’s all a ludicrous lie
Liberals in Europe are almost as pathetic as the North American ones, thanks to the Liberal media lies and brainwashing.

The younger crowd are still a number of years from reaching the stupidity level of so many North American youth, but, they are making a mighty effort to get there.

Stuff like what that brainless white POS says on @Domainace 's post #53043 (above) is definitely an American virus.

But yes.... makes no sense so many Europeans protesting so vehemently something that happened in the US and really has nothing to do with us. After all, I've never seen American go on a nation wide rampage or protests about someone that was killed in Europe, for ex. all the violent Islamic terrorist attacks that have happened so often, the last one happening yesterday in Reading, UK where a Muslim asylum seeker from Libya killed 3 and injured several others, which the PC UK police described as an "incident" and are now saying that he suffered from "mental problems"

It seems that all these terrorists that arrive illegally and then kill people indiscriminately are all mental, nowadays...

Last edited:
•••
Liberals sneaking in segregation

NY POST – Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Latest poll Harvard/Harris Biden +12. Same as the previous poll Fox News Biden +12.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Our next President once Biden can no longer be President, Senator Harris, owning John Cornyn

Part of the longer version, police reform

EbNqyjhX0AE41mt

Now she wants to defund the police?

Last edited:
•••
Stuff like what that brainless white POS says on @Domainace 's post #53043 (above) is definitely an American virus.

It's well beyond stupid and clearly a kind of mass mental illness. From Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (time to give it another look):

• "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
  • "We go out of our course to make ourselves uncomfortable; the cup of life is not bitter enough to our palate, and we distill superfluous poison to put into it, or conjure up hideous things to frighten ourselves at, which would never exist if we did not make them."
  • "We find that whole communities suddenly fix their minds upon one object, and go mad in its pursuit; that millions of people become simultaneously impressed with one delusion, and run after it, till their attention is caught by some new folly more captivating than the first."

The real problem is that this madness will inevitably lead to the most horrible kinds of wars and destruction.

•••
Folks that love their founded America, Liberty, the constitution, the Republic, complete freedom. I think President Donald Trump is being backed into a wall completely, The things that the President can do by executive order right now, I think he needs to unload on right now today. With some GOP turning against him and giving in to the DNC, the whole mail in ballot thing that the Dems want, there is a very very good chance he has no chance at all of winning the 2020 election , now is the time for Trump to really act like the DNC thinks he is. I feel Trump has absolutely nothing to lose by doing so.

how can we help this??? Start a social media thing or ???? I am clueless , but I feel we are losing our country
You can bet your bottom dollar that the Dems are gonna do a lot more cheating in these elections than in 2016 and you are right, Trump is not stopping all the dirty tricks being used.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back