IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
776dfa7bd9885417c6c67bc6fa52265d143005b4.jpg

•••
•••
•••
If you think this is OK, you need to have your fu*king head examined...
d6571ee14829af2731d09a55c16b85ce90dce7f2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Project Veritas latest...
Facebook Content Moderator: 'If Someone’s Wearing MAGA Hat, I'm Going to Delete Them for Terrorism'

Amazing that the human mind can be easily manipulated even when all information, the truth, is openly available and known.

•••
EbLA3fvVcAEi4cC.jpeg

author: @afbranco
twitter.com/afbranco/status/1275293707319697408
I painted this back in 2009 to illustrate what I could see happening to America. It’s called Freedom’s Battle.

•••
Yup, and all of this happened on Trump's watch.

Poorly run democrat leadership cities watch.

Poor democrat leadership. Nice try

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yup, and all of this happened on Trump's watch.

D.C., Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle have been run by run by democrats for DECADES. You don't seen Republican cities / states burning because the laws are enforced.

•••
D.C., Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle have been run by run by democrats for DECADES. You don't seen Republican cities / states burning because the laws are enforced.

Chicago wit 50 gun homicide deaths weekend

Also democrat leadership... Strong ones.

Honest blame Democrats for that too.

Last edited:
•••
Chicago wit 50 gun homicide deaths everyday

Also democrat leadership... Strong ones

honest blame Democrats for that too.

Remember the crime drop b/c of the Kung Flu? NYC homicides up over 300%. Same in other cities. Not being reported by media. "mostly peaceful".

How does this black cop keep from beating the crap out of this filthy hippie?

Last edited:
•••
I say, let protest zones increase until the whole place implodes! Let them destroy themselves in their own rotten ideology.

those people are barely able to move around much now, they are very tired their morale is beginning to fall fast.

perhaps the other side should go out and protest them fucking the countries infrastructure and Antifa, go out every night and yell on bull horns and make tons of racket so they can’t sleep. I forgot, we have jobs and bills to pay, we can’t go stay out all night. We have a morale obligation to the country to help the economy

Last edited:
•••
Project Veritas latest...
Facebook Content Moderator: 'If Someone’s Wearing MAGA Hat, I'm Going to Delete Them for Terrorism'

Amazing that the human mind can be easily manipulated even when all information, the truth, is openly available and known.

that’s Marxist and racist, everyone sue Facebook

•••
that’s Marxist and racist, everyone sue Facebook

Hahaha Warren wanted to break them up?

Or break up Apple? Always mix leftists’ targets.

Racist Biden wont pick her; why “colored” VP?

Last edited:
•••

we are talking overall shit hole cities with this bunch, that is why I say , want new government? Ok , let’s split up into two countries , theN Democrats can burn all theirs down and act like heathens without disturbing other people

•••
we are talking overall shit hole cities with this bunch, that is why I say , want new government? Ok , let’s split up into two countries , theN Democrats can burn all theirs down and act like heathens without disturbing other people

No chance. Remember Benjamin Franklin’s “Join, Or Die.” symbol.

Remember when Lincoln didnt allow Confederacy to cede from the Union

Last edited:
•••
Where are you JB Lions

Hahaha Warren wanted to break them up?

Or break up Apple? Always mix leftists’ targets.

Racist Biden wont pick her; why “colored” VP?

I know, instead of Biden picking Klobuchar who is the best candidate, he will pick Kamala Harris who is half baked just because she will bring the black vote, if Biden croaks two years from now Harris is out President , I don’t think people will buy it

•••

Splitting is a bad idea. Republicans need to get off their ass and discredit the democrats, expose their coordination with marxist blm, antifa.

If a political / cultural leader takes a firm stand against blm, it will be over in a few weeks. Everyone is scared of being fired, harassed by the mob right now.

Last edited:
•••
Splitting is a bad idea. Republicans need to get off their ass and discredit the democrats, expose their coordination with marxist blm, antifa.

antifa has been declared terrorist organization.

Game. Set Match.

Last edited:
•••
No chance. Remember Benjamin Franklin’s “the snake cut up” symbol.

No chance. Remember Benjamin Franklin’s “the snake cut up” symbol.

Yep, but we are in far different times now
, the Democrats want to trash our government and form some sort of twisted CHAZ like government , they have gone off the deep end, so with us being the wide divide , I think we should separate completely and forever, every other thing has been never seen before in 2020, might as well just do it

•••

If a political / cultural leader takes a firm stand against blm, it will be over in a few weeks. Everyone is scared of being fired, harassed by the mob right now.

I agree , it’s not good, but the Dems have gone completely off the deep end , there is no talking to those people today

•••

Game. Set Match.

But no action has been taken against blm, cancel culture. Someone needs to step up, call a spade a spade and be willing to take the flak.

Pussies like Mark Cuban just make things worse.

•••

Game. Set Match.

Yep, so that means we are leaving first world status and becoming like Iraq with baby Groups of terrorist , this sucks

•••
Liberals have a really hard time understanding that...
with-these-liberal-blinders-on-all-i-can-see-are-52530320.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back