Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parler = Unresticted "free speech' to distort truth, defame, slander, mislead, hoax, hoodwink, lie, BS etc.

Now, now. No need to fear free speech. You are welcome to stick with Twitter and get only the information they want you to have. I am sure that approved and filtered version is always true, fair and balanced.

Funny how people are afraid of words.

•••
Parler = Unresticted "free speech' to distort truth, defame, slander, mislead, hoax, hoodwink, lie, BS etc.
With Statues Gone, Pigeons Forced To Poop On Rioters
U.S.—With more and more statues across the country being pulled down, pigeons are being forced to redirect their payloads to different targets.
R5iYbkXs.jpeg
Rioters frantically tried to put the statues back up as they were attacked by the feral flocks. "Put Christopher back! Quick!" cried one Antifa group as thy were swarmed by a whole fleet of pigeon bombers. But try as they might, their weak liberal arms could not lift the statue and they were forced to flee the scene.

•••

Yea Cruz was only one tough with questions;

Pretty sure he lied about Oculus CEO firing.
100% fired for supporting Trump, but Zuck wouldnt admit that; “I’m not going to go into “inside deliberations” that let to that decision.

Obviously! Who would admit they fired anyone for bein Trump supporter?

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Yea Cruz was only one tough with questions;

Pretty sure he lied about Oculus CEO firing.
100% fired for supporting Trump, but Zuck wouldnt admit that; “I’m not going to go into “inside deliberations” that let to that decision

Obviously! Who would admit they fired anyone for bein Trump supporter?

Samer

“Palmer Luckey, founder of Oculus and former Facebook employee, admitted CNBC that he was fired from the social networking giant a few years ago, said was for "no reason at all."

"I gave $10,000 to a pro-Trump group, and I think that's something to do with it," quipped Luckey in an interview with CNBC's Deirdre Bosa from the Collision tech conference in Toronto. Luckey added that California, where Facebook is headquartered, is an at-will state. Luckey said he identifies politically as a libertarian. Much of Silicon Valley would be considered liberal.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/ocu...fired-from-facebook-for-no-reason-at-all.html

Last edited:
•••
Now, now. No need to fear free speech. You are welcome to stick with Twitter and get only the information they want you to have. I am sure that approved and filtered version is always true, fair and balanced.

Funny how people are afraid of words.

iu

Words can be used to create conflict and chaos. Fear is a tool used for thought control as social media is weaponized. It is largely responsible for deterioration of mental health, a technique used to entrap us into lower consciousness. Both political parties are complicit and culpable.

Last edited:
•••
Words can be used to create conflict and chaos. Fear is a tool used for thought control as social media is weaponized. It is largely responsible for deterioration of mental health, a technique used to entrap us into lower consciousness. Both political parties are complicit and culpable.

So your solution is to silence one of the parties so the other has monopoly control over public discourse?

Honestly, people need to smarten up. That's all there is to it. Otherwise you'll have the slightly smarter or more sociopathic idiots controlling the vast masses of idiots.

Last edited:
•••
Both political parties are complicit and culpable.

So your solution is to silence one of the parties so the other has monopoly control over public discourse?

Please read above. It's like borrowing a tool, they don't own the site. A president is a person in authority, blind followers will swallow anything coming down the trough (thought control). I agree political parties ought to have their own media platforms, but somehow there has to be a modicum of reason.

Honestly, people need to smarten up. That's all there is to it. Otherwise you'll have the slightly smarter or more sociopathic idiots controlling the vast masses of idiots.

Like it is now?

•••
I guess Trump still using racist slurs against Asians for those "Trump Students"

------------------

Really tense situation in Louisville with the Booker campaign saying injunction has been granted till 9, but doors locked again after 6:30. When doors were locked initially at 6 voters started banging on the doors demanding to be allowed to vote.

--------------------------------
People in this thread talking about murders in Chicago, I guess they only care when it's black on black crime but when the President they support is behind it, crickets.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#TrumpKillsUS&src=trend_click

10% truth, 90% lies

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Michelle Malkin @michellemalkin

FIFTEEN FBI AGENTS for Huckster Bubba Wallace!? Where are FBI agents for beating of

@MrAndyNgo
or targeting of
@CassandraRules
or doxxing of multiple conservatives by Antifa domestic terrorists or the sponsors of the pallets of bricks or monument destroying organizers?

•••
•••
A fake hate crime is a hate crime in and of itself.

Apparently Bubba Wallace beat up his white father in 2019 at the track... Not a good example of someone to follow or admire, but in this day and age, these are the sort of jackasses the Liberals love!

EbO0yKeXkAEURmS

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Trump needs to do something about this besides talk.

I agree, it is go time for Trump, he has to act really fast at this point, we can’t want until we have lost the country, Trump has to initiate ass whoopin coming from every direction in a hurry, I hope he goes full ape shit, he had been accused so many times of being a nut by the Democrats, now is the time to be pure out of your mind pissed off President Trump!!

Last edited:
•••
iu

or a hybrid...

iu

The job of the attorney general has been to traditionally defend the president.

Sessions was God-awful. (WORST ever)

Disloyal clown who still uses Trump’s name to try get elected “Alabama”. Hope he loses.
“Recluse” yourself from tweet anything trump.

Ladies and gentleman.. Worst attorney general in the history of the United States

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back