NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you want to make sure everyone gets a check, you error on the side of everyone getting a check. Its also old news, i remember posting it when the checks first started.

I wonder how many dead people will get mail in ballots.

•••
The new child's book called:
Brenda's Beaver Needs A Barber

images

•••
A month ago I would have outright handed the election to DT, but in light of his impotent bungle on Covid-19, IMHO his days are numbered.

Bungled? If you believe everything the media says today, and have no recollection of what they said last month, I guess so. The final performance review isn't in yet, and so far no leaders of any country are looking good - as though a pandemic can make anyone look good.

In the end, I think it will be rather obvious that the fear and panic factor was driven upwards by breathless media outlets doing what they do best - which is drive fear and panic. For Dems like Pelosi, they just adjust and play their game. A couple months ago it was "come and mingle with the Chinese" day in an attempt to race bait Trump's comments about China. This month, she has flipped the narrative to "Trump didn't do enough." He should declare martial law, they say. And yet last year, he was an aspiring dictator who would "just love to declare martial law."

They are all over the map, and now understand that it doesn't matter what they said yesterday - because the attention span of Americans has been reduced to the timeline of gnats. And the Dems are thus fittingly represented by a dottering old rapist who forgets the beginning of his sentences before he even gets to the end of them.

•••
While I am in the subject. How absurd is it that so many people are experts in the highly complex fields of epidemiology and climate science? And yet most have trouble balancing an account book. Unless one has studied these fields in depth (and that's nobody in this thread, I am fairly sure), all they can do is parrot the opinions of actual experts they have chosen to believe.

So the debates are silly, with each side madly Googling something to support their theory that they don't understand.

It's about belief in one's chosen experts. Or to an even lower standard, belief in a media outlet. Which means it's about judging people and motivations, with a healthy dose of preexisting beliefs that must be pandered to.

Nobody knows how the pandemic will turn out in the end, which is why the responsible position is to remain skeptical and ask questions. For example, where is the overwhelming evidence that lockdowns are effective? And it would have to be overwhelming, because lockdowns are extreme and draconian tools of mass destruction and death themselves. Yet, even questioning them seems to raise the ire of true believers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
So.... What's your .

Trying not too hard make to trigger : ))

Censored myself, free to take it' i'll give a like

My favorite way to say it ;)

OBummer!

Last edited:
•••
Trying not not too hard make to trigger : ))

Censored myself, free to take it' i'll give you a like

My favorite way to say it ;)

OBummer!

LOL. :)

•••
Never vote for democrats.

Dallas county district attorney announced he will not prosecute property crimes under $750. Same county a liberal judge put a women in jail for opening her hair salon and refusing to apologize to the court.

•••
One of Trump's personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus

Updated 10:51 AM ET, Thu May 7, 2020
A member of the US Navy who serves as one of President Donald Trump's personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN has learned Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to the virus.

The valets are members of an elite military unit dedicated to the White House and often work very close to the President and first family. Trump was upset when he was informed Wednesday that the valet had tested positive, a source told CNN, and he was subsequently tested again by the White House physician.
In a statement, the White House confirmed CNN's reporting that one of the President's valets had tested positive.

"We were recently notified by the White House Medical Unit that a member of the United States Military, who works on the White House campus, has tested positive for Coronavirus," deputy White House press secretary Hogan Gidley said in a statement. "The President and the Vice President have since tested negative for the virus and they remain in great health."
A White House source said the valet, a man who has not been identified, exhibited "symptoms" Wednesday morning, and said the news that someone close to Trump had tested positive for coronavirus was "hitting the fan" in the West Wing.

Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and the senior staffers who regularly interact with them are still being tested weekly for coronavirus, two people familiar told CNN. The White House is continuing to use the rapid Abbott Labs test, which provide results in about 15 minutes. Several officials who have received the test said it's often administered in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, next door to the West Wing on the White House grounds. A medical official swabs the staffer's nostrils and informs them that they'll be notified within the next several minutes if it's positive.

This story is breaking and will be updated.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/politics/trump-valet-tests-positive-covid-19/index.html

Last edited:
•••
Never vote for democrats.

Dallas county district attorney announced he will not prosecute property crimes under $750. Same county a liberal judge put a women in jail for opening her hair salon and refusing to apologize to the court.

Texas supreme court ordered Shelly Luther be released from Jail.

•••
Hey black people.. It's your fault Trump is President.

•••
•••
Hey black people.. It's your fault Trump is President.

I thought it was Trump's fault that many blacks voted for him...

•••
•••
•••
•••

Not a accurate comparison imo. Forced shutdown skewed everything. Oil prices will go up, interstate commerce will return to normal.

•••
Surprising no-one, DOJ dropped charges against General Flynn.

Same liberals rationalizing the FBI's entrapment of Gen Flynn and FISA court abuse were outraged when the FBI spied on congress.

Flynn is lucky.

•••
Surprising no-one, DOJ dropped charges against General Flynn.

Same liberals rationalizing the FBI's entrapment of Gen Flynn and FISA court abuse were outraged when the FBI spied on congress.

Flynn is lucky.

Plead guilty to lying to the FBI, got off. Yes, not a surprise. Crooked administration.

I think the Unemployment Numbers come out tomorrow.

Last edited:
•••
Plead guilty to lying to the FBI, got off. Yes, not a surprise. Crooked administration.

What an ignorant post. Why don't you read why the charges were dropped before spouting the liberal narrative created for you.

Flynn was entrapped. Not only did the FBI forge FISA warrants to spy on Trump's campaign and Flynn, they threatened to put his son in prison for 20 years.

Just like the degenerate that worked for Hillary walked free for the same crime they convicted Paul Manafort of. Dual justice from Obama hold overs.

BREAKING: Former Deputy AG Sally Yates says she learned of Flynn’s call with Kislyak from OBAMA
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-...arned-of-flynns-call-with-kislyak-from-obama/

Power mad degenerates.

Last edited:
•••

Documents released to day prove the FBI, CIA, DHS knew there was no collusion, forged FISA warrants to pursue and cripple Trump's administration.

If this was a just country, the heads of those departments and several agents would be charged with crimes, including Barack Obama.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back