Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That, or maybe it's something as simple as they are both so constipated - you know, so full of toxic crap! - that it's poisoning them and destroying them from the inside. Sure seems like they have the classic symptoms of being impacted.*

* Disclaimer - I am NOT a medical practioner and I have no medical training. I have not played a doctor on TV, nor am I making an actual diagnosis. My "diagnosis" is worth what you paid for it. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one night.
The only toxic crap I see in your answer is the poison you've just spewed... possibly due to a bad case of constipation, but more likely from your typical liberal, hate filled, toxic BS!

•••
POLITICO FOUNDER: I WANT A JOE BIDEN ‘CORONATION’, EVEN IF HE IS GUILTY OF SEXUAL ASSAULT
Joe-Biden-Joel-Pollak-640x479.jpg

Martin Tolchin, a founder of Politico and former New York Times correspondent in Washington, DC, published a letter to the editor of the Times Tuesday calling for a Joe Biden “coronation” regardless of claims of sexual assault.
The letter came in response to a recent Times editorial calling for the Democratic National Committee to investigate claims by Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer, who claims Biden assaulted her in 1993.

•••
The only toxic crap I see in your answer is the poison you've just spewed... possibly due to a bad case of constipation, but more likely from your typical liberal, hate filled, toxic BS!
I'm sorry pumpkin. DId I offend your delicate senses?

•••
It was stupid to have a meltdown on the internet about it. He just told everybody what buttons to push to make him lose it.

Every time Trump expresses his annoyance, you describe it as a "meltdown," or "losing it." After 4 years, you still haven't learned that's just the way he speaks?

•••
I feel so sorry for the kids of these liberal Taliban. A girl whose parents refuse to attend he wedding because she is marrying a conservative, and the comment below. Sick and intolerant people.
"2020-05-06 13-25-26.jpg

•••
Every time Trump expresses his annoyance, you describe it as a "meltdown," or "losing it." After 4 years, you still haven't learned that's just the way he speaks?

Or you still haven't learned he's just one big baby. We went from the buck stops here to "I don't take responsibility at all". He's just a big, whiny wuss. 3 tweets at about 1 am, about some video.

Last edited:
•••
You have him now ™

Ousted vaccine director files whistleblower complaint alleging coronavirus warnings were ignored
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/politics/rick-bright-complaint/index.html

Same lawyers that rep'd Dr Fraud. He's a liar, they'er liars. Perfect democrats.

Hate when this happens, just falling out of windows

Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/europe/russia-medical-workers-windows-intl/index.html

Try not to sound so happy about it.

------------
Friday, new Unemployment numbers come out.
The crazy antics arresting people, virus hysterics, etc.. Thanks democrats.

Last edited:
•••
Or you still haven't learned he's just one big baby. We went from the buck stops here to "I don't take responsibility at all". He's just a big, whiny wuss. 3 tweets at about 1 am, about some video.

Calm down John, it's going to be OK.

•••
Calm down John, it's going to be OK.

Some low effort replies. I'm always calm when I post. Why would pointing out the obvious raise my blood pressure. He whines all day long, this is nothing new.

Last edited:
•••

Not correct. We know he's a big baby with an easily bruised ego. We know it and have accepted it, and view his actions in that context. You seem to be startled each time he goes on a Tweet tear, though he has been at it for four years. "He's losing it! He's having a meltdown!" These sorts of comments suggest that something unusual is happening when it's just the same old same old.

•••
Not correct. We know he's a big baby with an easily bruised ego. We know it and have accepted it, and view his actions in that context. You seem to be startled each time he goes on a Tweet tear, though he has been at it for four years. "He's losing it! He's having a meltdown!" These sorts of comments suggest that something unusual is happening when it's just the same old same old.

Yes, correct. You agree he's a big baby. No, he doesn't normally do 3 tweets on 1 subject at 1 am. The video obviously bothered him. They're going to go at him with this virus stuff. It was mentioned in his daily intelligence briefing early on.........that he doesn't read.

Last edited:
•••
They're going to go at him with this virus stuff. It was mentioned in his daily intelligence briefing early on.........that he doesn't read.

They are always going at him with something.

•••
And you think you read more than him?

Well yes, actually. I'm taking a journey thru the Classics. Besides the normal reading during the day that goes along with this business and other things.

*Right now finishing off some Anton Chekhov short stories.

Next up I'm thinking Arthur Rimbaud poetry, saw his book on the bedside table of an old movie I watched recently. Quite a character - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Rimbaud

Last edited:
•••
Well yes, actually. I'm taking a journey thru the Classics.

Well, good. Actually I misunderstood your post - you were talking about the briefings. Don't forget The Worldly Philosophers.

•••
From what I read, she was hired by a comic / novelty store for "May the 4th be with you" promotion. Police failed completely.

The story was aired by national news today. It was indeed indended as a publicity stunt for May the 4th. No charges laid. Investigation continues into whether police acted appropriately within the scope of their training.

•••
Some low effort replies. I'm always calm when I post. Why would pointing out the obvious raise my blood pressure. He whines all day long, this is nothing new.

You sound like Trump.

•••
They are always going at him with something.

Like anyone knows for sure what was in the intel report or how much Pres. Trump read.

•••
•••
Yesterday I see this and think WTF is a MAGA stocks

Turns out its Microsoft Apple Google Amazon and not Make America Great Again stocks lol

•••
A month ago I would have outright handed the election to DT, but in light of his impotent bungle on Covid-19, IMHO his days are numbered. That is, of course, unless he pulls another bag of tricks which is totally expected.

•••
I'm sorry pumpkin. DId I offend your delicate senses?
You can do lots of great things with pumpkins, but only one thing with Liberal toxicity...
LIBERAL TRASH CAN.jpg

•••
•••
If you want to make sure everyone gets a check, you error on the side of everyone getting a check. Its also old news, i remember posting it when the checks first started.

•••
•••
Looks like the task force won't be disbanded, Trump said he had no idea how popular it was. This is the guy you support. Wanted to disband this task force as cases/deaths are about to go back up.

"Government coronavirus response updates: 'No idea' that 'respected' White House task force so 'popular,' Trump says, explaining reversal
Vice President Pence had said the task force would disband around Memorial Day."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gov...e-updates-trump-now-wh-task/story?id=70532385

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back