Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
700cb75dd313cd49175f1ad555a6bcef7ed230e1.png

•••
•••
There is 400% more evidence Tara Reade was assaulted than Dr Fraud when democrats demanded an investigation by the FBI.

•••
What an interview... Dr. Phil talked for 95% of the time and interrupted her on every question she started answering... yep, Dr. Phil sure loves to hear his own voice, which makes him a very delusional character!!!

Getting assaulted by a Senator, being told punished at work for objecting openly then loosing your job can a person a little desperate. Post traumatic stress or delayed trauma.

•••
I still didn’t backtrack on anything, your reply doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Where did I change my mind? I don’t think you even know what the word means.

Was on mobile.

Now I can read. Not once did I say what they did was illegal. I stated facts. They were armed, they tookover the capitol. Police had to step in. It's literally on video.

You said white terrorist stormed the capitol. In fact, They were not terrorist, they didn't "storm" the capital, the police knew they were coming and opened the doors for them.

Just like your accusations against Judge Kavanaugh, Nick Sandman and others. You're too quick to join in on media induced hysteria.

White terrorists stormed the Michigan Capitol, yelling at police, causing disruption.

Fooled again or lying?

•••
You said white terrorist stormed the capitol. In fact, They were not terrorist, they didn't "storm" the capital, the police knew they were coming and opened the doors for them.

Just like your accusations against Judge Kavanaugh, Nick Sandman and others. You're too quick to join in on media induced hysteria.

Fooled again or lying?
See my post above, already answered it. Learn to read.

•••
•••
•••
"White terrorist" - fooled again.

Just continued struggle reading. Besides the sheriff, they look to be all white, so about 99% white. Those guns, rifles, what do you think that does? It's used to intimidate/terrorize, same type of weapons that are used in mass shootings.

I'm still waiting for that backtrack post you said I made, you wouldn't be lying again would you?

•••
Asia’s ‘murder hornet’ found in US for first time

Once, many years ago, I saw a real life 'Rambo' run like Forrest Gump and only slowed down to encourage me to do the same when we came upon some of these things. If they run rampant in the US, the food supply will suffer due to the loss of honeybees...apologies for veering off track, however when they were found in Canada last year, I wondered who (if anyone) or why someone helped them get here...now back to lurking!

Last edited:
•••
If they run rampant in the US, the food supply will suffer due to the loss of honeybees...apologies for veering off track, however when they were found in Canada last year, I wondered who (if anyone) or why someone helped them get here...now back to lurking!

It wasn't me, I kill many dozens of these things each year - they are attracted to my bee hives. One or two I can handle, if three or more come around I retreat for a bit. They coordinate their attacks, one in front to keep you distracted while another comes up from behind.

Japanese bees have some amazing defense mechanisms for these hornets. European bee colonies generally get wiped out. Running is not a good idea unless they are already attacking you. Neither are black clothes. Best of all, if you get stung once, they leave a marker in you that encourages other hornets to sting you later. And they can be aggressive.

•••
•••
Just continued struggle reading. Besides the sheriff, they look to be all white, so about 99% white. Those guns, rifles, what do you think that does? It's used to intimidate/terrorize, same type of weapons that are used in mass shootings.

I'm still waiting for that backtrack post you said I made, you wouldn't be lying again would you?

JB: White terrorist stormed capital building!

ME: Not terrorist, were allowed into building by police for a legal protest

JB: waaaaaaaaa
--

Truth: More people die from fist fights than rifles. #2A shall not be infringed. If you can't get that, maybe take a course at Prager U.

be81594a-b7a6-4c50-8358-cfe817c2a1ba-AP20121564167960[1].jpg

So Scary!

d751dcd3-5c17-48f9-884c-671f8b236b06-AP20121569306680[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
JB: White terrorist stormed capital building!

ME: Not terrorist, were allowed into building by police for a legal protest

JB: waaaaaaaaa
--

Truth: More people die from fist fights than rifles. #2A shall not be infringed. If you can't get that, maybe take a course at Prager U.

Show attachment 153204
So Scary!

Show attachment 153205

You have some sort of obsessive disorder, you stay losing. Can’t read, then post up pics of people outside without the weapons, as if the videos posted earlier don’t exist. Then ramble on about other unrelated stuff like fist fights. Pathetic.

Last edited:
•••
You have some sort of obsessive disorder, you stay losing. Can’t read, then post up pics of people outside without the weapons, as if the videos posted earlier don’t exist. Then ramble on about other unrelated stuff like fist fights. Pathetic.

Are you still crying about people legally exercising their open carry rights at a peaceful protest?

JB Lions - fooled again

•••
Are you still crying about people legally exercising their open carry rights at a peaceful protest?

JB Lions - fooled again

Wasn't fooled tho stupid. Last time, I'll try to go as slow as possible for you. Any future whining, if I address it, I will add to this post.

Was the headline a bit sensationalistic, duh.

Storm? Ever watch sports, storm the field? Where the coach can barely walk around, has police walking with him. Never said you couldn't do it or it was illegal.

99% white.

Guns/weapons are meant to intimidate/terrorize. They didn't bring flowers.

Takeover/occupy, yes. It's on video. That wasn't a normal day there. Police had to come in and stand in front of them. They were getting in their face, yelling. Who knows, some could have even had the virus.

Then with your recent nonsense posts, talking about fist fights and pics without weapons?
------------
The other day for some reason you brought up Avenatti. Isn't that the guy you said some of us said could be/wanted to be President?

Let me quote one of those times:

No sane person believes this stuff. On the other hand entitled still believes Dr Blasey Ford was telling the truth and Michael Avenatti could have been president one day.

Where is that? Quote it. That was one of your many lies here, like the lie that I backtracked on something. It's what you do, lie. What you also do is when Trump is getting bad news, you like to retry old subjects, one's you've lost.

-----------
mr-x butthurt series. For those new to this thread, this is where mr-x has one of his breakdowns and rattles off posts. His mind is a mess and he can't manage to put all his thoughts into 1 post. Commence the breakdown show:

Part 1:

Racist democrat doesn't like being called out for joining in another media mob.

but. but.. what would happen if black people did this? Nothing you ignorant twit. They do it all the time.

Part 2:
Racist democrat edits post to hide replay episode: 10000002.

Part 3:
You want to have a debate about the ignorance of taking firearms into a government building during a peaceful protest, fine, let have it.

You want to call people racist, terrorist, etc. for thinking / acting differently than you'd like. I'm going to prove what a over reacting, knee jerk cry baby you are and keep receipts.

Let's add this from somebody who likes to complain about other people editing. :

Last edited: 2 minutes ago - Part 2

Last edited: 3 minutes ago - Part 3

keeps editing his posts, hard to keep up. Frantic mind.

Last edited:
•••
Racist democrat doesn't like being called out for joining in another media mob.

but. but.. what would happen if black people did this? Nothing you ignorant twit. They do it all the time.

Wasn't fooled tho stupid. Last time, I'll try to go as slow as possible for you. Any future whining, if I address it, I will add to this post.

Was the headline a bit sensationalistic, duh.

Storm? Ever watch sports, storm the field? Where the coach can barely walk around, has police walking with him. Never said you couldn't do it or it was illegal.

99% white.

Guns/weapons are meant to intimidate/terrorize. They didn't bring flowers.

Takeover/occupy, yes. It's on video. That wasn't a normal day there. Police had to come in and stand in front of them. They were getting in their face, yelling. Who knows, some could have even had the virus.

Then with your recent nonsense posts, talking about fist fights and pics without weapons?
------------
The other day for some reason you brought up Avenatti. Isn't that the guy you said some of said could be/wanted to be President?

Let me quote you:

Where is that? Quote it. That was one of your many lies here, like the lie that I backtracked on something. It's what you do.

•••
Last edited:
•••
You want to have a debate about the ignorance of taking firearms into a government building during a peaceful protest, lets have it.

You want to call people racist, terrorist, etc. for thinking / acting differently than you want, I'm going to prove what a over reacting, knee jerk cry baby you are and keep receipts.

** and enjoy it

Last edited:
•••
#BlueLivesMatter trending. People getting at the police, people getting arrested
https://twitter.com/search?q="Blue Lives Matter"&src=trend_click

EXG0gjsVcAAzBWK

----------------
Side note @mr-x since I think you were alluding to it and Gilsan's post/my reply last night was deleted. Even tho I think he's a despicable human being based on his homophobia, sexism, anti-Muslim posts, racism which you even admitted he was. We probably actually agree on what he posted:

Antifa - I'm not ok with destruction of property, people getting hurt

Terrorists like ISIS/whoever, Gilsan used Muslims - I'm not ok with blowing people up

He mentioned BLM, other protests - As far as that, me and Kate got into some heated discussions back in the day about Police State. I probably agree with her 95%+ of the time, but this is one time we disagreed.

I'm fine with police using whatever they need to use, including military type vehicles to stop stuff like looting, destruction of property, burning stuff up etc.

Last edited:
•••
---------not her-------

Last edited:
•••
This is a lot of b/s to cover for calling people "white terrorist" because you read it on the Internet and had no desire to check if true.

#BlueLivesMatter trending. People getting at the police, people getting arrested
https://twitter.com/search?q="Blue Lives Matter"&src=trend_click
These tools are gloating over police arresting people because they are white. That's it.

They have some notion in their head or more likely want to create a narrative that white people support police arresting black people who legally protest.

Reality is the police stand by even when violence breaks out for groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter. Last summer we watched Antifa pull an elderly man from his car and beat him without consequence.

EXG0gjsVcAAzBWK

----------------
Side note @mr-x since I think you were alluding to it and Gilsan's post/my reply last night was deleted. Even tho I think he's a despicable human being based on his homophobia, sexism, anti-Muslim posts, racism which you even admitted he was. We probably actually agree on what he posted:

Antifa - I'm not ok with destruction of property, people getting hurt

Terrorists like ISIS/whoever, Gilsan used Muslims - I'm not ok with blowing people up

He mentioned BLM, other protests - As far as that, me and Kate got into some heated discussions back in the day about Police State. I probably agree with her 95%+ of the time, but this is one time we disagreed.

I'm fine with police using whatever they need to use, including military type vehicles to stop stuff like looting, destruction of property, burning stuff up etc.
"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt" Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

Last edited:
•••
Reality is the police stand by even when violence breaks out for groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, even when property is being destroyed.

Your own state:

Antifa protest in Oregon leads to 3 arrests, suspect sought for defacing war memorial

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-oregon-portland-demonstration-war-memorial-deface-arrest-vandalism

So if Antifa gets violent, they get arrested. And these weren't nice people they were protesting against, KKK, even tho it was lawful.

And again with my earlier posts with Kate, you can go reread them, I said police should step in if it gets violent, if property gets damaged.

So are you wanting to give a pass to these protestors now? You can't flip when it's convenient for you or if it's for a side you agree on. Figure where you stand on the issue and be across the board on it.

-----------
Dr. Birx: Michigan protests ‘devastatingly worrisome’; vaccine ‘possible’ by January
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...ne-possible-by-january/ar-BB13xE52?li=BBnb7Kz

We'll see how this turns out. If the numbers start going back up and it looks like it will.

This went from over 100,000 predicted deaths, down to 60,000, now going back up again to 72,000 for August, but we're at almost 69,000. So that 72,000 number should go back up soon.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back