Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its funny how you always take non-political stories and bring them into this thread and try to make them political.

Plus you just have a very strange fascination with perverted stories.
This is to show how Liberalism is so perverted.... Liberalism IS part of politics, because they influence politics every day and everywhere... for the negative!

•••
Iran ADMITS shooting down Ukrainian jetliner, saying gunner 'mistook plane for a CRUISE MISSILE and had ten seconds to make a decision when his radio failed'
  • Iran on Saturday admitted that it shot down Ukrainian passenger jet killing 176, thinking it was a cruise missile
  • Revolutionary Guard Aerospace Force commander says 'I wish I had died' instead of witnessing such incident
  • Protests broke out across Tehran on Saturday in outrage at the coverup of the military's fatal blunder
  • Air defense operator had communications outage and believed he had just 10 seconds to take action
  • Civilian flights from Tehran were supposed to be grounded following Iran's ballistic missile strike
  • But Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said 'US adventurism' was to blame for Iran shooting the plane down
  • Iranian President Hassan Rouhani offered condolences to victims and vowed to prosecute those responsible
  • Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei orders probe into 'possible faults and flaws in this painful accident'
  • The FAA revealed US lives may have been saved after notice barred civilian planes flying over Iran and Iraq
  • Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called it a 'national tragedy' and said the Iranians should cooperate
The Iranian missile operator who shot down a Ukrainian passenger jet, killing 176, opened fire because his communications jammed and he thought he had only seconds to take out an incoming cruise missile, a Revolutionary Guards commander has said.

Brigadier General Amirali Hajizadeh, the Guards' aerospace commander, said on Saturday the operator had mistaken the Boeing 737 for a U.S. cruise missile responding to Iranian ballistic missile attacks, and only had ten seconds to decide whether or not to open fire.

'I wish I had died, and I wouldn't have seen such an incident,' Hajizadeh said somberly at a press conference. He claimed that a 'request had been made to clear the sky from civil flights at that time, but it did not happen due to reservations.'

For days, Iran vehemently denied that it was responsible for downing Flight 752 from Tehran to Kyiv on January 8, accusing the U.S. of spreading malicious propaganda and lies for suggesting such a scenario.

On Saturday night, furious protests broke out across Tehran demanding the resignation of the Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei over the spectacular blunder and cover-up. At least 130 Iranian citizens were killed in the incident

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7875505/Iran-ADMITS-shooting-Ukrainian-jetliner.html

23271330-7875505-image-a-2_1578750233537.jpg

'I wish I had died, and I wouldn't have seen such an incident,' said a somber Brigadier General Amirali Hajizadeh, the Guards' aerospace commander, at a press conference. Iran admitted that it shot down Flight 752, thinking the plane was a missile.
23262996-7875505-On_Friday_the_Federal_Aviation_Administration_revealed_that_Amer-a-37_1578716752333.jpg

•••
And yet Pete was not convinced... Mayor Pete siding with the monsters that would throw him and his husband from a twenty story building and call it justice...the new normal?
buttigieg-plane-US-fault.jpg

•••
Hate to break it to you buddy, but you are proven wrong about Trump everyday of the week :-P

Saying nonsense doesn't make it true.

•••
Obama Bros, HRC 2011: We came, We saw, He died!!! Ho Ho Ho.

Obama Bros, HRC 2020: We didn't kill Gadaffi. Orange MAN BAD!!
upload_2020-1-11_11-41-30.png

Democrats lie about everything.

Last edited:
•••
At least you didn't argue the fact that you and gilsan have a very strange un-healthy fixation with perverted articles.

No, I said you're repeating false allegations.

Last edited:
•••
UT Austin Professor Under Fire for Defending Sex with Underage Boys
Professor Thomas Hubbard of the University of Texas at Austin has come under fire from members of the community for his scholarly writing on the relationship between men and teenage boys. Some members of the community have even begun calling for Hubbard’s termination.

According to a report by The College Fix, UT Austin Professor Thomas Hubbard has come under fire for a series of scholarly pieces that have defended relationships between older men and teenage boys.

In December, the Dallas Morning News published an editorial entitled “A UT professor ‘researches’ pederasty. Why are we paying for it?” which focused on Hubbard’s research. “Pederasty” refers to sexual relationships between adult men and pubescent or adolescent boys. Such relationships are considered child sexual abuse or statutory rape in most of the modern world.

In one passage from Hubbard’s published research, the classics professor went as far as to argue that pederastic relationships were beneficial to young men in Ancient Greece.

In Ancient Greece, “where age-discrepant relationships are commonplace and positively reinforced, they cause little or no long-term harm to the younger partner and often confer great benefit,” Hubbard wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...er-fire-for-defending-sex-with-underage-boys/

Once you start embracing perverts like the Liberals do, there is nothing off limits on this down hill slide.

Hey
@.X. isn't Austin, that little slice of San Francisco deep in the heart of Texas?

Yep, You are pretty much correct unfortunately, Austin Texas is pretty much of a cluster fuck now

•••
One thing that is becoming a trend with Democrats across the board, ""They ask questions"" ""But they don't answer questions""

•••
Democrat media dumbfounded Iranians didn't really love the venerable Islamic general, warrior poet with salt & pepper eye brows, Soleimani.

@jaketapper
It turns out plenty of Iranians loathed Soleimani, opposed the terrorism he spread, and don’t like the regime lying to them about shooting down a passenger plane. And they’re risking quite a bit by protesting publicly
--

Iranians chanting "death to the dictator"...
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1216042228344377344

Last edited:
•••
mr-gaslight at it again
In a few days, weeks when the Free Beacon gets around to making a super cut of media fawning over the dead terrorist, I'll post it and flag you.

•••
In a few days, weeks when the Free Beacon gets around to making a super cut of media fawning over the dead terrorist, I'll post it and flag you.
Keep on wishing there buddy :smuggrin:

•••
•••
Iranians marched in fiery protests to demand Ayatollah Khamenei's resignation after officials shot down a commercial plane

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iranians-marched-fiery-protests-demand-203629498.html
This admission of shooting down the plane is a massive blow to the Iranian regime, who now don't have the balls to try and "slap America's face" again!

There already were massive protests before the Soleimani episode. Now it's gonna get worse for the Ayatollahs & Co.

And.... Lennco can now sleep peacefully again, knowing that there will be no WW3.

•••
•••
•••
•••
This admission of shooting down the plane is a massive blow to the Iranian regime, who now don't have the balls to try and "slap America's face" again!

There already were massive protests before the Soleimani episode. Now it's gonna get worse for the Ayatollahs & Co.

And.... Lennco can now sleep peacefully again, knowing that there will be no WW3.
Slow down there spunky, this doesn't mean that tensions are over by a long shot.

If Trump is in office, then there is always a chance of WWIII

#gaslight

#gaslight

•••
Slow down there spunky, this doesn't mean that tensions are over by a long shot.

If Trump is in office, then there is always a chance of WWIII

#gaslight

#gaslight

I try and educate you on the process it takes to go to war, and you just piss it all away on monkey shit posts, next time a conflict begins and you shit your britches i am not going to attempt to calm you.

Last edited:
•••
I try and educate you on the process it takes to go to war, and you just p*ss it all away on monkey sh*t posts, next time a conflict begins and you sh*t your britches i am not going to attempt to calm you.
With Trump there is no normal process. Trump wanted to do retaliate really bad when Iran struck back and he was talked into backing down and you know it.

We got lucky this time but you go on thinking otherwise with your sh!t post.

•••
Trump cant make that call alone, The Generals have to agree, Unless Trump himself wants to fly over there and take on Iran.

•••
Trump cant make that call alone, The Generals have to agree, Unless Trump himself wants to fly over there and take on Iran.
You guys need to get your story straight.

First you guys say out of one side of your mouth that Trump is the Commander of Chief and he can strike whenever he damn well pleases, and then out of the other side of your mouths you guys say he cant make that call alone.

You guys make whatever argument that helps your case at that moment regardless of contradicting yourselves..

aka, Diarrhea of the mouth.

•••
•••
You guys need to get your story straight.

First you guys say out of one side of your mouth that Trump is the Commander of Chief and he can strike whenever he damn well pleases, and then out of the other side of your mouths you guys say he cant make that call alone.

You guys make whatever argument that helps your case at that moment regardless of contradicting yourselves..

aka, Diarrhea of the mouth.

Every President is commander and chief , The President can call the US Marine Corps to deploy at any minute of every day, with out the support of a General, the deployment will stand down until the General agrees to the terms of the deployment.

•••
Every President is commander and chief , The President can call the US Marine Corps to deploy at any minute of every day, with out the support of a General, the deployment will stand down until the General agrees to the terms of the deployment.
Or Trump can either just fire that General if he doesn't comply and get someone else who will.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back