Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FOX just now is Confirming that there is a second Whistleblower WITH First hand knowledge!

FOX is turning on Trump.

If you guys lose FOX, you lose period!

Last edited:
•••
"The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as dishonesty, negligence, perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of public funds or assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, including such offenses as tax evasion. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for non-officials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office. The word "High" refers to the office and not the offense. Indeed the offense may not even be a breach of criminal statute.”

See Harvard Law Review "The majority view is that a president can legally be impeached for “intentional, evil deeds” that “drastically subvert the Constitution and involve an unforgivable abuse of the presidency” — even if those deeds didn’t violate any criminal laws."

•••
BREAKING: We already have the transcript bipy —the only firsthand account —which shows no quid pro quo and zero impeachable offenses by @realDonaldTrump.

Democrats are desperate.

FOX just now is Confirming that there is a second Whistleblower WITH First hand knowledge!

FOX is turning on Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Today, the domestic enemies of the U.S. Constitution live in our midst as the Democratic Party and its allies. They put on a clown show, but we had better take them seriously. For they are not joking.
https://canadafreepress.com/article...emies-are-the-democratic-party-and-its-allies

You still haven't name a crime Trump has committed, or an offense the house and senate could / would impeach for.

"The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as dishonesty, negligence, perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of public funds or assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, including such offenses as tax evasion. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for non-officials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office. The word "High" refers to the office and not the offense. Indeed the offense may not even be a breach of criminal statute.”

See Harvard Law Review "The majority view is that a president can legally be impeached for “intentional, evil deeds” that “drastically subvert the Constitution and involve an unforgivable abuse of the presidency” — even if those deeds didn’t violate any criminal laws."

Last edited:
•••
With all your post this morning you sound like you are in a state of panic.....lol

Just calm down Limpy, there will be another Republican President.......someday.
Maybe 15 or 19 years from now :xf.laugh:

Getting new flooring. Nothing to do but sit in my office and laugh at people who think another fake whistleblower will make a difference.

It would be better if he was represented by Avenatti but he's too busy planning his 2020 campaign for President.. or trying to stay out of prison.

•••
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: 14 posts from mr-x this morning, having yet another meltdown, no impulse control, getting destroyed.

1) Asking for influence peddling, illegal lobbying, bribery to be investigated isn't a crime.

Yes, it is.

"FEC chair tweets reminder that accepting foreign help in an election is illegal after Trump urges China to investigate Joe Biden"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/03/fec...ter-plea-for-china-to-investigate-bidens.html

It appears you didn't visit any of those links so let me quote one of them with appropriate emphasis added

Yep, doesn't read, doesn't watch videos posted. Most of this has been gone thru already. He just copys and pastes right wing nutter talking points.

So, are you saying that if one presidency were to do something illegal, then it is then perfectly fine and justifiable for another presidency to do so as well?

This is the old Bob robbing a bank is bad example I've used many times. I've tried to simplify this as much as possible for him. I would point out somebody doing something is bad/illegal. He thinks it's a defense pointing out somebody else is doing the same thing. I have to point out it's all bad. This goes over his head.

Last edited:
•••

FOX is turning on Trump.

FOX has been noticeably backing off.

FEC chair tweets reminder that accepting foreign help in an election is illegal after Trump urges China to investigate Joe Biden"

I literally posted a link to the federal election law that covers this the other day... crickets.

•••
Nobody is buying your resistance bullshit

https://twitter.com/i/status/1180855533294772225

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: 14 posts from mr-x this morning, having yet another meltdown, no impulse control, getting destroyed.

You're going to be disappointed. again. ™

Yes, it is.

"FEC chair tweets reminder that accepting foreign help in an election is illegal after Trump urges China to investigate Joe Biden"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/03/fec...ter-plea-for-china-to-investigate-bidens.html

Yep, doesn't read, doesn't watch videos posted. Most of this has been gone thru already. He just copys and pastes right wing nutter talking points.

This is the old Bob robbing a bank is bad example I've used many times. I've tried to simplify this as much as possible for him. I would point out somebody doing something is bad/illegal. He thinks it's a defense pointing out somebody else is doing the same thing. I have to point out it's all bad. This goes over his head.

He didn't ask for help. He said they should investigate obvious corruption by Biden. Your wetting yourself over semantics.

Last edited:
•••
You're going to be disappointed. again.

You've used that line so many times, yet I'm not. I think you are tho.:xf.wink: 15 posts of nonsense, trying to defend corruption.

"At this point, I don't care if there was a "quid pro quo"

This is where Trump took the party. There is a lot of cleanup the Dems are going to have to do.

We should take a moment each day and honor true Patriots. Let's start with the great Adam Schiff. Standing up to the nutters, standing up for America. Focused, extremely focused on the job at hand.

d0e3382ba72242b8a536bc0ccfda3d727742478a.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Truth be told, I love this picture as well.

No matter what life is throwing at me, this picture never ceases to cheer crack me up!

•••

Ragıp Soylu
✔@ragipsoylu

Iraq is literally BURNING LIKE HELL yet US media continue to focus on Ukraine/Impeachment bullshit out of proportion.

Maybe it is some time to give a break and focus what matters the most since what’s happening in Iraq is essentially an American mess?

•••

Ragıp Soylu
✔@ragipsoylu

Iraq is literally BURNING LIKE HELL yet US media continue to focus on Ukraine/Impeachment bullsh*t out of proportion.

Maybe it is some time to give a break and focus what matters the most since what’s happening in Iraq is essentially an American mess?

It doesn't have to be one or the other, they can report on all the news. You're not going to wiggle out of this corruption.

"Thousands of people have been involved in Iraq's nationwide protests, which are among the largest seen in decades and which were sparked by frustration over alleged government corruption, lack of basic services and growing unemployment. CNN's Arwa Damon reports.
Source: CNN"

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2019/10/04/iraq-protests-baghdad-arwa-damon-nd-vpx.cnn

"Two years after oil-producing Iraq declared the defeat of Islamic State, security has improved but corruption is rampant, wrecked infrastructure has not been rebuilt and jobs are scarce."

Maybe, Trump should investigate?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hillary Compares Decision To Not Divorce Bill To Parenting A Transgender Child.

•••
It doesn't have to be one or the other, they can report on all the news. You're not going to wiggle out of this corruption.

"Wiggle".. whatever floats your boat. Amazing the nonsense people will believe because they hate someone. Even when the source of the information has a reputation for lying, lied, apologized for lying then kept lying.

Is that confirmation bias or just gullible? In the next breath they argue that Biden's obvious conflicts and corruption as VP don't matter "it's been investigated"; showing themselves as hypocrites.

Democrats and media attack Trump, Trump plays them like a fiddle.

"Thousands of people have been involved in Iraq's nationwide protests, which are among the largest seen in decades and which were sparked by frustration over alleged government corruption, lack of basic services and growing unemployment. CNN's Arwa Damon reports.
Source: CNN"

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2019/10/04/iraq-protests-baghdad-arwa-damon-nd-vpx.cnn

"Two years after oil-producing Iraq declared the defeat of Islamic State, security has improved but corruption is rampant, wrecked infrastructure has not been rebuilt and jobs are scarce."

Maybe, Trump should investigate?

Maybe he would if the media covered it instead of the fake impeachment. Maybe Hong Kong could use some support? I see more on imgur about HK than cable news.

I didn't expect anything to end well for the Kurds. What are our choices? Stay in Syria another 10 years to secure a home for the Kurds or hand over the area to Turkey? Kurd's can move to Northern Iraq which will strengthen their autonomy there.

NBA actually apologized to Communist China when Rockets GM, Morey expressed support using for protesters on twitter.

Lot's of stuff beside the fake impeachment. Don't be fooled by the pearl clutching, dramatic outrage of talking heads.

Last edited:
•••
You've used that line so many times, yet I'm not. I think you are tho.:xf.wink: 15 posts of nonsense, trying to defend corruption.

"At this point, I don't care if there was a "quid pro quo"

This is where Trump took the party. There is a lot of cleanup the Dems are going to have to do.

You mooks are still talking about impeaching Kavanuagh.

We should take a moment each day and honor true Patriots. Let's start with the great Adam Schiff. Standing up to the nutters, standing up for America. Focused, extremely focused on the job at hand.

d0e3382ba72242b8a536bc0ccfda3d727742478a.jpeg

•••
Since Potus is so intent on getting rid of corruption in Ukraine, I’m sure he’ll be looking into this... especially since it’s what he’s accusing the Bidens of doing...

(Yeah. Sure he will :ROFL::xf.rolleyes::ROFL:)

“This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine’s massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.”

(It gets worse. Read it.)

https://apnews.com/d7440cffba4940f5b85cd3dfa3500fb2

•••
Throwing in the towel? A poster on mr-x's office wall. As much as you defend him, I think you kinda like him.

That picture is the stuff of nightmares.

•••

So the US convinces the SDF Kurds to back off from their defensive positions against Turkey in exchange for guarantees of security. Now that they’re defenseless, we give Turkey the green light to light to invade? WTF?

Wonder what the White House got in return for that?

This goes against our top ally in the battle to wipe out ISIS. We’re selling them out. Turkey will slaughter the Kurds.

E3DAE50C-617F-4D67-9DFC-16BCAC188A86.jpeg

Even more damaging, it erodes trust in the USA. Who would trust our word now?

Last edited:
•••
Enlytend posted a picture of a little girl with a kitten, so she must be right. Nobody could be against little girls with kittens... unless their families were Trump supporters, in which case they should die.

•••
Enlytend posted a picture of a little girl with a kitten, so she must be right. Nobody could be against little girls with kittens... unless their families were Trump supporters, in which case they should die.
Even the cats cry... when they see that little girl.
images

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back