NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Trump is already starting to really lose it today by calling the people who helped the whistle blower "SPIES"
And indicating they should be Executed for their actions.

You know, The way we use to handle Spies
I guess he is referring to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

Not all whistle blowers, just the ones that are spies for the DNC. BTW, he's right.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not spinning anything. You spend too much time on twitter.

1) If there was a legit problem, corrupt media and democrats wouldn't have to lie about it.

2) New Ukraine President elected to fight corruption, on-going investigation into collusion between DNC and Ukraine were reasons corruption was brought up.

3) Waiting until after the phone call to release military aid after a change in Government is prudent and would happen under any administration.

Amazing how comfortable liberals are with Biden son obviously selling access to US Gov and democrat senators threatening to withhold financial aid to Ukraine unless the Gov agreed to help them attack President Trump.

How a Presidential phone call is transcribed:
https://twitter.com/LarryPfeifferDC/status/1176587533322342400

---
Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff (CA) admits that his blatant fabrication of quotes from Trump's Ukraine call was "wrong" after he got called out. Schiff claims it was a "parody"

He's super serious you guys...
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1177234527384555520

Sad to watch intelligent people keep falling for the same b/s because they can't let go of their TDS.

You're really not understanding the timeline and continue to spin. This isn't complicated.

The President tried to get the help of a foreign government to interfere with the 2020 election by getting dirt on a political rival, and now trying to cover it up.

Read it, actually read it this time - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...ad-full-text-whistleblower-complaint-n1058971

Easier to read - https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/politics/read-whistleblower-complaint-trump-ukraine/index.html

Also, apparently Trump is talking about spies, treason etc, I guess he wants to get this guy killed.

Also, Monday he said:

"Lashing out at Joe Biden and the media, President Trump said Monday that his Democratic rival “would get the electric chair" over his role in the Ukraine whistleblower scandal if he were a Republican."

He's scared as hell right now.

Last edited:
•••
Not all whistle blowers, just the ones that are spies for the DNC. BTW, he's right.
So you are also saying they should be executed?
Spoken like a true Trump supporter.

•••
You're really not understanding the timeline and continue to spin. This isn't complicated.

The President tried to get the help of a foreign government to interfere with the 2020 election by getting dirt on a political rival, and now trying to cover it up.

Read it, actually read it this time - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...ad-full-text-whistleblower-complaint-n1058971

Also, apparently Trump is talking about spies, treason etc, I guess he wants to get this guy killed.

Wrong as usual. As I said, if there was anything illegal schiff would have lead with it.... not some bullshit "parody".

"We've got him now"

•••
Wrong as usual. As I said, if there was anything illegal schiff would have lead with it.... not some bullsh*t "parody".

"We've got him now"

Read it. I know you haven't yet or probably won't.

•••
We haven't even talked about the cover up of the transcript by moving it to the classified server.

Sometimes its not the act that does someone in, its the Cover Up.

•••
Last edited:
•••
We haven't even talked about the cover up of the transcript by moving it to the classified server.

Sometimes its not the act that does someone in, its the Cover Up.

Exactly, it's right in the complaint. They're trying to cover it up. Here it is:

II. Efforts to restrict access to records related to the call
In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced -- as is customary -- by the White House Situation Room. This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.
  • White House officials told me that they were "directed" by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system in which such transcripts are typically stored for coordination, finalization, and distribution to Cabinet-level officials.
  • Instead, the transcript was loaded into a separate electronic system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature. One White House official described this act as an abuse of this electronic system because the call did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective.
I do not know whether similar measures were taken to restrict access to other records of the call, such as contemporaneous handwritten notes taken by those who listened in.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/politics/read-whistleblower-complaint-trump-ukraine/index.html

•••
The Lefties arguments in this thread...

488199e4dedc1f91f3864489da004e755fdc322f.jpg

•••
Exactly, it's right in the complaint. They're trying to cover it up. Here it is:

II. Efforts to restrict access to records related to the call
In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced -- as is customary -- by the White House Situation Room. This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.
  • White House officials told me that they were "directed" by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system in which such transcripts are typically stored for coordination, finalization, and distribution to Cabinet-level officials.
  • Instead, the transcript was loaded into a separate electronic system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature. One White House official described this act as an abuse of this electronic system because the call did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective.
I do not know whether similar measures were taken to restrict access to other records of the call, such as contemporaneous handwritten notes taken by those who listened in.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/politics/read-whistleblower-complaint-trump-ukraine/index.html
There is no telling on how many other cover ups there has been from this WH.
All it takes is a few who are willing to talk and then all the rates start jumping off the Titanic.

•••
Trump Supporter: Trump should be praised for all of his accomplishments.
Me: For what?
Trump Supporter: His accomplishments.
Me: What accomplishments?
Trump Supporter: His great accomplishments.
Me: What kind of great accomplishments?
Trump Supporter: You know what great accomplishments.
Me: No I really don't, please tell me what great accomplishments Trump has accomplished.
Trump Supporter: You're stupid. All of them.
Me: All of what?
Trump Supporter: His accomplishments!
Me: WHAT accomplishments?
Trump Supporter: You Suck!

:xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
A first: Vermont GOP governor backs Trump impeachment probe

WILSON RING Associated Press September 26, 2019
ESSEX JUNCTION, Vt. (AP) — Vermont's governor became the first Republican chief executive to support an impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump but cautions that he wants to know more before any further actions are taken.

Gov. Phil Scott said at a news conference Thursday that he wasn't surprised by the news that Trump repeatedly urged Ukraine's president to "look into" Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden because he's "watched him over the years."
https://news.yahoo.com/first-vermont-gop-governor-backs-155051940.html

And so it begins.....

•••
Rumors swirling the anti-Trump whistleblower was one of Brennan's old CIA humps detailed over to -- planted inside -- the White House to spy on Trump and help thwart the investigation of #Spygate which also involves Obama DOS/FBI/CIA skullduggery in Ukraine.

Plebs.

•••
Big Democrat Donors Threaten to Switch to Trump if Elizabeth Warren Wins the 2020 Nomination...

LOLOLOLOL

•••
•••
•••
Trump is already starting to really lose it today by calling the people who helped the whistle blower "SPIES"
And indicating they should be Executed for their actions.

You know, The way we use to handle Spies
I guess he is referring to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

Threatening the whistleblower - that’s some fine witness tampering and obstruction of justice right there.

•••
Threatening the whistleblower - that’s some fine witness tampering and obstruction of justice right there.
Trump believes in what Nixon once said, "When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal"

:xf.eek:

•••
“The people who have terrified this child with apocalyptic visions of planetary annihilation should be ashamed. You can see the fear, the hate, and the contemptuousness in her voice and her expressions.

She reminds me of the teenage Maoists during China’s Cultural Revolution; they too were absolutely certain they were right and were happy to torture you if you thought they weren’t. Tragic.

Any movement that uses children like this, that expects the rest of us to regard her as some sort of expert, deserves only our everlasting scorn”

Lawrence Reed.

•••
•••
The Dems cry impeachment BUT don’t explain (rationally or logically) ON WHAT CHARGE would he be impeached! Seems the charge should come BEFORE the impeachment hearings, wouldn’t you think?! They just scream Impeachment and will find a charge later. That’s right, we’ll find a charge, but first we must agree to impeach him.

This is the kind of bullsh*t that got Trump elected to begin with as we are tired of horse sh*t just like this, all while Obama had like 200 separate impeachable offenses committed while not one Congressmen of either house opened their mouth!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi just sold the last ounce of her soul.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back