Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2b0d26812f09af02fdd6624c551a29d4e4cb0b53.jpg

•••
Here is GLISAN's daily does of Memes to try and drown out Trumps crises and Downfall....LOL

•••
Well aside from Tulsi, But she’s gop masquerading as a Democrat.

I guess you are right. Being anti-war goes against everything the Dems stand for. Not sure that makes her GOP, but your words...

•••
Shows how depraved the left have become. The current CIA "whistleblower" is trying to overturn an election and being hailed as an important man.

Meanwhile, real whistleblower Snowden who exposed the corruption in the CIA faces a lifetime in prison if he is caught.

This is what an oppressive state looks like.

•••
Here is GLISAN's daily does of Memes to try and drown out Trumps crises and Downfall....LOL
Never heard of GLISAN... but I do know you enjoy my memes so, have some more for you...
tumblr_pxxo61JCv01tugpjso1_1280.jpg

“Ultimately Democrats would impeach Donald J. Trump over a bologna sandwich, he’s reversing their globalist agenda. Vote Trump, vote America!”

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
All the memes in the world wont drown out the fact Trump is going down this time.

18906262-7502211-image-a-5_1569396903977.jpg

•••
The Mooch is not Donnie's friend no more...lol

Trump a 'felon acting lawlessly,' won't be Republican 2020 nominee: Anthony Scaramucci

“I do believe in the next one to three months, the Republicans are going to throw in the towel, they really don’t have a choice,” he said. “If they want to win the presidential election, they can’t win it with Donald Trump.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trum...blican-2020-nominee-scaramucci-195911447.html

:xf.grin:

•••
Read it. I know you haven't yet or probably won't.

What?

Notice, the WHISTLEBLOWER is stating that Ukraine may not have been aware that military aid was threatened at the time of the infamous phone call (they learned in early August, apparently). So how can there be a quid pro quo when the target DOESN’T KNOW HE’S BEING THREATENED?

Next, the New York Times reported this just three days ago:
EFbEEogUcAAKUAY[1].jpg

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...-what-we-know-about-the-whistleblower-report/

You're going to be disappointed ™

Last edited:
•••
The Mooch is not Donnie's friend no more...lol

Trump a 'felon acting lawlessly,' won't be Republican 2020 nominee: Anthony Scaramucci

“I do believe in the next one to three months, the Republicans are going to throw in the towel, they really don’t have a choice,” he said. “If they want to win the presidential election, they can’t win it with Donald Trump.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trum...blican-2020-nominee-scaramucci-195911447.html

:xf.grin:

If you are an attached democrat you better pray that the impeachment process is completed and the President is impeached.

Because if the process fails for ANY reason, the Democratic Party will fail and collapse as a political party. It’s ok to swing for the fences in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs, but if the attempt fails, game over.

•••
If you are an attached democrat you better pray that the impeachment process is completed and the President is impeached.

Because if the process fails for ANY reason, the Democratic Party will fail and collapse as a political party. It’s ok to swing for the fences in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs, but if the attempt fails, game over.

Democrats are literally taking their very last attempt , and the odds are not good IMO.

•••
Breaking News!
The GOP is in a state of panic over Trump's cover up!

giphy.gif

•••

I think they will screw themselves even if they succeed. It will rightfully be seen as a coup d'etat, and will completely obliterate what little belief people had that their vote counted for anything. No wonder the Dems want to ban guns as well....

•••

I see it like this, sooner or later (most likely sooner) Trump will get himself in enough legal trouble to either just be removed or be removed and go to jail.

It's just a matter of time.
Trump is without a doubt his own worst enemy.

•••
Broken record. Democrats will gnash their teeth and wail over every scrap of circumstantial evidence, build conspiracies and ignore actual facts that conflict with their deep desire to undo the 2016 election.

Muller? Muller? has anyone seen Muller?

Trump believes in what Nixon once said, "When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal"

:xf.eek:

•••
I think they will screw themselves even if they succeed. It will rightfully be seen as a coup d'etat, and will completely obliterate what little belief people had that their vote counted for anything. No wonder the Dems want to ban guns as well....

Unless there is concrete evidence of a felony, the Senate won't impeach Trump. I doubt they could reach 261 in the house.

•••
•••
Democrats Raised $5 Million for Trump In Just 24 Hours Thanks To Impeachment Threat

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back