IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ages ago now - like 15 years. I like Spain. We have been back since. But if I was to relocate to that part of the world, I would far prefer somewhere near Lisbon.

That would never happen here! Bring your wife and Kids to Madeira Island. Not only will you love it, but you'll feel extremely safe here and on top of that I'll show you around the island... if you so wish...

Thanks! I really want to spend more time in Portugal and hope to visit Madeira as well. I love the place.

Last edited:
•••
Just about all Japanese and Chinese I saw on my extended venturing in the EU they were in large tour groups and dressing in expensive classy and over the top flashy clothes, Gucci purses, jewelry, etc.

That sounds like 30 years ago. Almost no Japanese have travelled that way - the only ones I know are on school or club trips or sometimes elderly people. A lot of Chinese still do that, but many more don't. The buses just stand out. I am pretty sure there must be Japanese tourists near where you live, unless it's an especially non-touristy area.

My wife made the mistake of trying to save a little money by taking a bus from the airport to near the hotel, with her luggage in tow. Even I wouldn't do that in an unfamiliar city with any sort of crime rate. She literally only had the clothes on her back. No wallet, no passport, no money. Luckily, it was nice hotel, so they took care of her until I arrived. If I had booked an Air BnB, she would have gone hungry.

Japanese are often targets, women are targets, and anyone carrying luggage is a target. She was all three. Funny, she was living in London at the time, which I think is quite a bit more dangerous than Madrid. People let their guard down on holiday.

•••
•••
Several former REPUBLICAN federal prosecutors speak out...

•••
tumblr_psbyxpLosq1u3yobi_640.jpg

•••
•••
D71uEXDUIAAF-FO.jpg

Time to make Britain Great again...

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm... I feel like this could have been phrased better...
D7lbtJ3X4AIuv2p.jpg

•••
•••
Why the push to add the citizenship question th the 2020 census?
Here’s why.
24272D59-68CE-4A4B-A5F3-252A8F3B8D3A.jpeg

Word for the day: Gerrymandering.

Last edited:
•••
Well, which is it???

May 1 to Congress: “We accepted the Special Counsel’s legal framework for purposes of our analysis and evaluated the evidence as presented by the Special Counsel in reaching our conclusion

May 31 to CBS: “We didn’t agree with …a lot of the legal analysis in the Report…So we applied what we thought was the right law.”

(Over 1000 former prosecutors disagree with Billy the Fixer.)

•••
When Forbes starts sounding like The Onion. What the actual?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamese...ide-as-molecules-of-u-s-freedom/#1fac28563a24

What's next? "Ignorance is Strength?"

On a more positive note, this is how our government is supposed to work! Kudos to Ted Cruz for tentatively reaching across the aisle on an issue everyone but the grifters should be able to agree on.
https://www.npr.org/2019/05/31/728559903/ted-cruz-and-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-team-up-to-ban-lawmakers-from-lobbying

Last edited:
•••
•••

Yep, that is about right on Q , if ya spend 40 million dollars and don’t have shit on the man, then there isn’t anything thing there, give it up and stop wasting tax payers money.

Impeach has been the word used since day 1 of the president taking office, at what point do the media and these people think that the general population of the US is going to want to Impeach those assholes for being scamming dishonest pricks.

Then you bring in the equation of Cortez - Omar and Tlaib, the so called future of the US. Add Pelosi into the cesspool, the Democratic Party is done, over , gone

•••
if ya spend 40 million dollars and don’t have sh*t on the man, then there isn’t anything thing there
Read it again. The document. There's a lot there. Anyone else would be indicted on obstruction charges by now.
Due to the nature of the inquiry, Mueller was technically unable to do so. Which is why he turned it over to Congress to act.

•••
What does China know that other countries don't?
D7w8MFDW0AEJQdA.png

•••
John Cleese gets heavily criticized by Liberals for stating a true fact! At the same time East Africa is now considered by Africans, to be less of a sh*t hole than London...

D7vcSLbW0AAXY-s.jpg:large

•••
Just what Ohio needed! Next year they'll have Child Abuse classes...

D7wNk8kXkAEu7YD.png

•••
Andy Ngo‏ Verified account @MrAndyNgo May 29
Bangladesh: 16 people have been charged for burning a girl to death at an Islamic school after she reported sexual assault to the police.
Those charged include the principal & politicians connected to the school. Her killers reportedly wore burkas.

P6MXTTzb

Nusrat Jahan Rafi, 19, was doused with kerosene and set on fire on the roof of her Islamic school on 6 April, days after filing a complaint.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48441604

•••
This is awesome! We badly need to implement a program like this in the US.

Finland is winning the war on fake news. What it’s learned may be crucial to Western democracy

“Finland has faced down Kremlin-backed propaganda campaigns ever since it declared independence from Russia 101 years ago. But in 2014, after Moscow annexed Crimea and backed rebels in eastern Ukraine, it became obvious that the battlefield had shifted: information warfare was moving online.”

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/05/europe/finland-fake-news-intl/

•••
Last edited:
•••
Tim Shipman‏ @ShippersUnbound 4h 4 hours ago
BREAKING: Donald Trump tells The Sunday Times that the government should send Nigel Farage to negotiate Brexit, refuse to pay the £39bn and go for no deal if they don’t budge

D8ASfUbX4AAggKN.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Phrasebooks can help you get by in another language.
4829DA87-D4E4-4E14-93E2-FB6BF4EE9883.jpeg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back