Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’m not bored enough to get into the latest kerfluffles, but insulting people of German descent? Really? Wie lächerlich! Menschen müssen verzweifelt sein.*

Your golden idol brags about his German ancestry. Just sayin’. You take issue with any of us over that and you’re dissing him too.

Sad that the brainwashed are disparaging teachers, education, and media that actually hires editors and journalists, and instead relying on memes and dodgy YouTube videos for their “information.” Didn’t take long to dumb down that 30% of the country. Wie schade!**

TMZ’s audience are celebrity gossip fans, which includes varied political leanings to no political interest whatsoever. They’re obsessed with everybody’s genitalia and personal scandals, not just disgraceful donny’s.

Harvey Levin was a close personal friend of tRumps for years, and up until around 2017 TMZ was strongly pro trump. Then they had a falling out, which would explain the recent shift in sentiment. Levin is gay and reportedly took issue with his pal’s lgbt-unfriendly policies once in office.

FWIW, judging by the rare times when he posts a text quote or url, Gil apparently likes to read Daily Mail - which is essentially another celebrity gossip outlet with a token amount of news thrown in - like a handful of canned peas in the early bird special...

* In keeping with forum policy on language, that translates as "How ridiculous! Folks must be desperate."
** "What a shame"

Last edited:
•••
Which has what to do with all the dog whistles to White Nationalists? I also said he says things to benefit himself at the time.

Dog whistles... Like giving a speech about replacing white people? Non-stop thought pieces about the problems with "whiteness"?

Last edited:
•••
https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/01/ben-shapiro-death-threats-man-arrested/

Comments are interesting as well. TMZ is a celebrity gossip site, so it is filled with shallow people who vote heavily Democratic. I don't think it's fair to call them lefties, because they are mostly clueless.

Almost entirely jokes about the potential murder victim and the President's genitalia.

Reading through the comments kind of highlights the futility of trying to reason with these plebs.

You know Ben carries a dog whistle given to him by the President.

Last edited:
•••
Denver is following SanFrancisco’s lead.

Liberals are turning our cities into third world slums. There will be trash and waste covering every open space.

CO's Gov just announced he's running for President.

Last edited:
•••
Activist in Denver are trying to pass a law that would make it legal for people to camp in ANY open public space. This won't help the homeless, it will just enable it.

•••
tumblr_pqvk6pp4FZ1ws4w1d_640.jpg

•••
•••
"HEROS OF THE LEFT", Portland Mayday riot had it's own FB page which somehow avoided the algorithms. Police refused to take reports or confront violent perp to avoid "escalation". Then declared it was peaceful and no arrest were made.

Andy Ngo has was punch, sprayed with mace suffered chemical burns.
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

D5jke96XoAElTUP.jpg:large

•••
I can't imagine President Obama or democrats pandering to racist agitators like Present Trump does. So many dog whistles.

D5lNcGxWkAAhD3q.jpg

D5lNx_uXkAAmkU0.jpg

D5lN2bYWsAAVmLp.jpg

D5lNpT5W4AAcQGN.jpg

•••
I can't imagine President Obama or democrats pandering to racist agitators like Present Trump does. So many dog whistles.

D5lNcGxWkAAhD3q.jpg

D5lNx_uXkAAmkU0.jpg

D5lN2bYWsAAVmLp.jpg

D5lNpT5W4AAcQGN.jpg

Ha, I was just about to post this, was wondering why he was trending:

Farrakhan Praises Trump for Destroying His Enemies - the FBI and Justice Department

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/farrakhan-praises-trump-for-destroying-his-enemies-1.6130805

Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan, Milo Yiannopoulos, InfoWars and others from its platforms as 'dangerous'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/tech...owars-alex-jones-milo-laura-loomer/index.html

•••
Yeah.. WP call Farrakhan "alt-right".

Ha, I was just about to post this, was wondering why he was trending:

Farrakhan Praises Trump for Destroying His Enemies - the FBI and Justice Department

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/farrakhan-praises-trump-for-destroying-his-enemies-1.6130805

Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan, Milo Yiannopoulos, InfoWars and others from its platforms as 'dangerous'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/tech...owars-alex-jones-milo-laura-loomer/index.html

•••
Dog whistles... Like giving a speech about replacing white people? Non-stop thought pieces about the problems with "whiteness"?

As far as you playing dumb as far as dog whistles, short version, do a NP search for the fuller version. This is all stuff we've gone over as it happened:

Mr. Alt-Right himself, Steve Bannon

All the anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant posts, from Muslim Ban to 9/11 post about Ilhan

Not wanting immigrants from Africa or Mexico, but Nordic countries, they're ok

White farmers being murdered in SA/white genocide theory. All farmers are getting murdered, even black ones.

Unite the Right rally by White Supremacists/Nazis = fine people

Calling himself a Nationalist, instead of American

Pretending not to know David Duke

Getting praised by David Duke, racists, Stormfront etc. I literally posted quotes and links to threads on forums. Straight from the source.

Just off the top of my head, I'm sure I'm missing some other examples.

Straight up dog whistle politics, if you don't know what that means:

"Dog-whistle politics is political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different, or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup. The analogy is to a dog whistle, the ultrasonic tone of which is heard by dogs but inaudible to humans."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics

Last edited:
•••
CO's Gov just announced he's running for President.

Figures, I wonder if he inhales. Lol. The diversity and inclusivity agenda fits right in. I didnt post them, but watching a few videos this is seeming nationwide. You know some of the poor in Latin America are squatters. None in public parks like the USA, btw. The police remove them. Usually on other peoples private lots normally outside cities properties, no tents but tin shacks and if not removed from said property, such squatters can after x years acquire title to property which they squat. There are entire shack neighborhoods, but they are never in public parks and very few shit in the streets. Fortunately very few needle users.

However evidently some overcrowded rural places like India its a health problem that is huge.

•••
When you stop defending the open racism and anti-semitisim in you're own party, I'll take you a little more seriously.

Trump definitely appealed to nationalism. So what? He ran using democrats own tactics, identity politics.

As far as you playing dumb as far as dog whistles, short version, do a NP search for the fuller version:

Mr. Alt Right himself, Steve Bannon

All the anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant posts, from Muslim Ban to 9/11 post about Ilhan

Not wanting immigrants from Africa or Mexico, but Nordic countries, they're ok

White farmers being murder in SA/white genocide theory

Unite the Right rally by White Supremacists/Nazis = fine people

Calling himself a Nationalist, instead of American

Pretending not to know David Duke

Getting praised by David Duke, racists, Stormfront etc. I literally posted quotes and links to threads on forums. Straight from the source.

•••
When you stop defending the open racism and anti-semitisim in you're own party, I'll take you a little more seriously.

Trump definitely appealed to nationalism. So what? He ran using democrats own tactics, identity politics.

Nationalism today, under Trump, is the list I just posted. Dog whistles to racists/alt-right. In that 1 speech he even said he wasn't supposed to say that, his own people know why, but he did it anyway. He wants that racist/white vote.

His own people understand it, actual racists understand it, yet you play dumb in this thread like you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Nationalism today, under Trump, is the list I just posted. Dog whistles to racists/alt-right. In that 1 speech he even said he wasn't supposed to say that, his own people know why, but he did it anyway. He wants that racist/white vote.

His own people understand it, actual racists understand it, yet you play dumb in this thread like you have no idea what I'm talking about.

“Journalist” Helped Suppress 2005 Photo Of Obama With Farrakhan For Fear It Would Hurt His Political Career
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01...o-obama-farrakhan-fear-hurt-political-career/

Al Sharpton had an open invite to the WH, despite being a blatant tax cheat and racist agitator responsible for multiple riots, deaths.

Steve Bannon is gone dude. You don't even care, just trolling because you hate Trump.

•••
Magic Dog Whistles...

No kidding he's gone. It was a list of examples. He literally called his site ""the platform for the alt-right"

Bannon was Trump's right hand band at the beginning.

•••
“Journalist” Helped Suppress 2005 Photo Of Obama With Farrakhan For Fear It Would Hurt His Political Career
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01...o-obama-farrakhan-fear-hurt-political-career/

Al Sharpton had an open invite to the WH, despite being a blatant tax cheat and racist agitator responsible for multiple riots, deaths.

Steve Bannon is gone dude. You don't even care, just trolling because you hate Trump.

No kidding he's gone. It was a list of examples. He literally called his site ""the platform for the alt-right"

•••
As I've said, your virtuous outrage is one sided and self-serving. IDC.

was he smirking ?

•••
As I've said, your virtuous outrage is one sided and self-serving. IDC.

As I've said, continue to play dumb.

mr-x breakdown coming in 3.....2....1

already 2 posts, how many more in today's breakdown? Maybe we should start a betting pool.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back