IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So po(tu)s vetoed a bipartisan measure to cut off U.S. support for the Saudi coalition in Yemen’s civil war.

(The Saudis have indiscriminately bombed Yemeni civilians in what has become a proxy war between them and Iran. With US assistance. Don’t we want out of these foreign involvements?)

Reason for the veto: because he said it was an “ attempt to weaken my constitutional authorities.”

(He forgot to mention “because it would piss off my Saudi bros.”)

He doesn’t give a flying rats ass about this country or any other - once again it’s all about him.

Meanwhile, an estimated 80% of the people in Yemen are in need of humanitarian aid. Cholera outbreaks, water scarcity...Over 85,000 children have died of starvation, and millions more citizens in danger of the same.

•••
A Trump supporter talking about Beto lying and being racist. Brilliant.

Wow! A lying liberal pretending to be shocked and offended over suggestions that a politician is a lying, stingy bigot.

Chances are good he and his wife don't report all their charitable giving. Beto is a millionaire, she's an heiress to billions. You rationalization Beto and his wife couldn't afford to be charitable was knee-jerk.

Again, he released his taxes, so did a bunch of other Dem candidates, while the guy you support is scared to death of that info getting out there. And you learned of this information because he isn't a coward like
Trump. He put the info out there.

No law that say anyone has to release the tax returns. Of course if you're crying about Trump not releasing his, you should release yours.

I think it would be a bad idea for the Pres. to release his returns. It would be fuel for his enemies.

Last edited:
•••
More censorship against Conservatives...

Tech Tyranny: Instagram Bans Pro-Trump Cartoonist Ben Garrisson – He’s Too Offensive

Garrison first had a post deleted and then Instagram took down the entire account.
He’s the latest conservative to be silenced by the tech giants.
This has been going on since the 2016 election of President Trump.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...p-cartoonist-ben-garrisson-hes-too-offensive/

D4XEjytW4AAiB4k.jpg

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1118499909236170752/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1118499909236170752&ref_url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/tech-tyranny-instagram-bans-pro-trump-cartoonist-ben-garrisson-hes-too-offensive/

D4Xh9uwX4AANFSs.png

Last edited:
•••
I think we should get out but there are two sides to that war, the other is Iran.

So po(tu)s vetoed a bipartisan measure to cut off U.S. support for the Saudi coalition in Yemen’s civil war.

(The Saudis have indiscriminately bombed Yemeni civilians in what has become a proxy war between them and Iran. With US assistance. Don’t we want out of these foreign involvements?)

Reason for the veto: because he said it was an “ attempt to weaken my constitutional authorities.”

(He forgot to mention “because it would piss off my Saudi bros.”)

He doesn’t give a flying rats ass about this country or any other - once again it’s all about him.

Meanwhile, an estimated 80% of the people in Yemen are in need of humanitarian aid. Cholera outbreaks, water scarcity...Over 85,000 children have died of starvation, and millions more citizens in danger of the same.

•••
•••
Rep. Omar trying to get me killed.

D4TrvrwW0AAx8Zp.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Another anonymously sourced Trump is worried post . :xf.laugh:

soft crying...

"Current and former White House advisers are reportedly in full freak-out mode over Robert Mueller's report - a redacted version due out in about 36 hours. Those aides now worried about retribution from the president..." -

Wednesday should be fun. Will it be a tweet storm or a light day of tweeting, maybe holed up in his room eating KFC with a fork and knife.

trump-KFC.jpg

•••
•••
Wow! A lying liberal pretending to be shocked and offended over suggestions that a politician is a lying, stingy bigot.

Chances are good he and his wife don't report all their charitable giving. Beto is a millionaire, she's an heiress to billions. You rationalization Beto and his wife couldn't afford to be charitable was knee-jerk.

No law that say anyone has to release the tax returns. Of course if you're crying about Trump not releasing his, you should release yours.

I think it would be a bad idea for the Pres. to release his returns. It would be fuel for his enemies.

Somebody woke up having fits.

Of all people talking about lying, you're doing your projection thing again. Then, this is what you come up with for ME to release my taxes? lol. I'm not running for President. And again, Dems are releasing theirs and Trump is on video saying he would if he ever ran. You're struggling to defend Trump being a coward.

Another anonymously sourced Trump is worried post . :xf.laugh:

Obviously, he's worried. You just have to read his tweets to see that.

If you're already having a hard time, tomorrow won't be good for you.

--------
Not nervous Trump:

Wow! FBI made 11 payments to Fake Dossier’s discredited author, Trump hater Christopher Steele. @OANN @JudicialWatch The Witch Hunt has been a total fraud on your President and the American people! It was brought to you by Dirty Cops, Crooked Hillary and the DNC.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just a thought here....for I have always said, quit with the money sent overseas for any reason..

If we are sending billions of dollars in aid to foreign countries unapproved by voters doesn't that mean we pay too much in Federal taxes?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just a thought here....for I have always said, quit with the money sent overseas for any reason..

If we are sending billions of dollars in aid to foreign countries unapproved by voters doesn't that mean we pay too much in Federal taxes?

End NATO, remove Foreign troops and bases all over, end all Foreign Aid, or “opt in” if you have a liberal mindset and bleeding heart and need to feed you guilty conscience, donate your money privately. Politicians spend other peoples money too easily. Politicians like Bush took away privacy rights with the insane stupid Patriot act based on the 9/11 fear mongering. Obama followed it up with changing international banking laws with the excuse of fake fear “money laundering” and overreach across the world with the banking cabal. The US dollar cannot even be exchanged in some EU and LA countries banks as they dont want to deal with this stupid long arm of the Obama law.

•••
Sorry Dawg but that is a disturbing disgusting pic.

I am starting to think that maybe this thread's title should just be changed to,

The NP's Official Anti Liberal/Democratic Thread

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Truth hurts lennco....jhahahhahahahhahah
Him loves his che and all the gays, christians, etal that che killed...many personally....

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back