IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How do you talk science with an anti-science crowd ?

You need to smile too. :xf.smile:

The same way you talk politics with an anti 45 attitude, as you like to call him. :xf.eek:

•••
Instead of smart ass comments, name one famous person talking about "global warming" that has changed their lifestyle.
Ed Begley Jr.

•••
Instead of smart ass comments, name one famous person talking about "global warming" that has changed their lifestyle.

FYI: Size of the German army: Size:60,431 (28 February 2018), 265 aircraft. The US spends more on German defense than Germany.

that 's why Twitter allows only like 200 character feeds

so that you can't mix separated topics

•••
Climates does change. Over the course of 10000 years it is normal. In a century (fast-pace change) there is a problem.
If you don't believe in climate change, perhaps you believe in pollution. You should, because it's killing millions of people every year and it's man-made. I don't see a lot of pollution deniers, probably because the phenomenon is tangible for everybody, even climate change deniers.

•••
Ed Begley Jr.

Good one! That guy is one in a thousand. I remember he used to drive an old Volvo, had a compost pile the size of his house in the backyard.

Good guy.

•••
FYI: Size of the German army: Size:60,431 (28 February 2018), 265 aircraft. The US spends more on German defense than Germany.

Which is total B.S., Trump needs to send an invoice to all of NATO nations with interest and penalties attached, just like the IRS does for people who don’t pay their taxes promptly. ~3.86% of the US GDP is huge when compared to what other nations pay.

•••
Climates does change. Over the course of 10000 years it is normal. In a century (fast-pace change) there is a problem.
If you don't believe in climate change, perhaps you believe in pollution. You should, because it's killing millions of people every year and it's man-made. I don't see a lot of pollution deniers, probably because the phenomenon is tangible for everybody, even climate change deniers.

Yeah, in the seventies it was cooling and politicians were wringing their hands over a new ice age.

Climate changes. I wish climate hysterics like you would listen.

•••
Good one! That guy is one in a thousand. I remember he used to drive an old Volvo, had a compost pile the size of his house in the backyard.

Good guy.
I worked with him once when I use to sell real Linoleum flooring from Germany and he wanted an all nature flooring for his house. Real nice guy.

•••
Pres. Trump is having a pretty good week.

Sen. Graham talking about a special council to investigate the FBI and DOJ.

•••
Yeah, in the seventies it was cooling and politicians were wringing their hands over a new ice age.

( looks like namepros is censoring the bad word
only when used by a german )

climate nazi?

you have all my pity
you are obviously very very stupid

•••
•••

upload_2019-3-25_23-41-38.png

•••
( looks like namepros is censoring the bad word
only when used by a german )

climate nazi?

you have all my pity
you are obviously very very stupid

And you are very arrogant.. so you will fit right in here. ( fyi, American's call each other nazis all the time. )

•••
WHAT IS WEATHER
WHAT IS CLIMATE
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
What did you do to your poor Llama?
Did you beat him up?
Get him back on his feet... that may help to answer your questions!!!

Why bring Rob Monster into this?
What are you doing to help Global warming?
Do you travel a lot?
Do you pollute a lot?
Do you drive a gas guzzler?
Do you use a bicycle a lot?
Do you eat junk food or mostly fresh fruits and veggies?
Do you prefer a Big Mac or a hearty soup?

•••
And you are very arrogant.. so you will fit right in here. ( fyi, American's call each other nazis all the time. )

yes of course
that changes everything

•••
We do?O_o
First time I heard that.

Franks a good guy, I will vouch for him (y)

•••
yes of course
that changes everything

It doesn't mean the same here because we didn't start two world wars and try to murder a complete race of people.

Left politicians call people nazi and hitler so often it's become a joke. Like being racist, it's just another insult the left likes to use.

•••
We do?O_o
First time I heard that.

Franks a good guy, I will vouch for him (y)

I'll vouch for him too;, He's an arrogant ass.

•••
•••
It doesn't mean the same here because we didn't start two world wars and try to murder a complete race of people.

Left politicians call people nazi and hitler so often it's become a joke. Like being racist, it's just another insult the left likes to use.

stupid things don't become clever
when done by a lot of people

•••
I would vouch for myself on a good day.

•••

Did you throw out all your plastic bags, plastic forks, spoons and straws and bottled water? Your old computers where did they wind up in the E Waste pile? Thanks to Apple and all tech device companies, they contribute huge to this problem. I cant bank with one computer solely because POS Apple wont allow me to upgrade the OS, so old browsers are non compliant. I was forced to buy a new computer to file electronic reporting adobe forms to Govt too. More unnecessatry E waste. Forced obsolescence is the Apple and MS business model to pollute the world, think about that one. I have like (10) obsoleted cell phones too. So much for recycling those. Bad Lithium batteries made in a counterfeiting factory too, had to replace one the other day.

I am all for eliminating them, I drink agua de tubo and buy Coke in Glass recycled bottles thats my contribution.

•••
Did you throw out all your plastic bags, plastic forks, spoons and straws and bottled water? Your old computers where did they wind up in the E Waste pile? Thanks to Apple and all tech device companies, they contribute huge to this problem. I cant bank with one computer solely because POS Apple wont allow me to upgrade the OS, so old browsers are non compliant. I was forced to buy a new computer to file electronic reporting adobe forms to Govt too. More unnecessatry E waste. Forced obsolescence is the Apple and MS business model to pollute the world, think about that one. I have like (10) obsoleted cell phones too. So much for recycling those. Bad Lithium batteries made in a counterfeiting factory too, had to replace one the other day.

I am all for eliminating them, I drink agua de tubo and buy Coke in Glass recycled bottles thats my contribution.

at least you don't deny the problem

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back