IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
A person from that GAB site had started a thread here, and I don’t agree with that stupid sh*t they promote on that site, so I was told by him that I should leave my country and that I am not worthy of staying in the US.

Well, It was my own fault about the jail stuff, I have never really been through to much bad stuff in life, only sh*t I did that was really stupid when I was younger, which is my own fault.
We all make mistakes during our lives. What's important is to learn from and not to repeat them again. Give me a link to that "GAB" thread so I can see it!

•••
When I first read this I thought it was Comey. lol

Less than a month away. Voluntarily, February 7th. How long before Trump starts tweeting about him again.

Michael Cohen, Trump's former lawyer, to testify publicly before Congress
President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen will testify before the House Oversight Committee, the first major move by House Democrats to haul in a member of Trump's team connected to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, according to a schedule published by the committee.

Cohen has agreed to testify publicly before the panel on February 7, according to a statement from Cohen.

"I thank Michael Cohen for agreeing to testify before the Oversight Committee voluntarily," said Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings, a Democrat from Maryland, in a statement. "I want to make clear that we have no interest in inappropriately interfering with any ongoing criminal investigations, and to that end, we are in the process of consulting with Special Counsel Mueller's office."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/politics/michael-cohen-testify-congress/index.html

Last edited:
•••
We all make mistakes during our lives. What's important is to learn from and not to repeat them again. Give me a link to that "GAB" thread so I can see it!

I don’t know how to do it from my phone, but if you put GAB.com in the search bar here at NPs, you can read it all.

Yep, you are right, learn from our mistakes and move forward in life.

•••
I don’t know how to do it from my phone, but if you put GAB.com in the search bar here at NPs, you can read it all.

Yep, you are right, learn from our mistakes and move forward in life.
There are several threads on GAB.com... which one?
upload_2019-1-10_21-5-49.png

•••
•••
Ha, just reading the replies. Not one of them actually taking apart the content, it's.........she's a Liberal. Or pictures of steel being cut thru, Trumpers = propaganda. You didn't see what you just saw.

I don't like to accuse large groups of people who I don't know of having educational or comprehension deficits, but ... either none of them read it or they do. Or maybe she just got a lot of bot traffic.

News flash: Whether someone's political leanings are left or right, if they're a professional doing their JOB, it doesn't matter! You know, like whether they have a penis or a vagina.

•••
•••
Q13 FOX staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video

Not good regardless of who does it, but kind of funny that it was a FOX station.

Last edited:
•••
Ha, just reading the replies. Not one of them actually taking apart the content, it's.........she's a Liberal. Or pictures of steel being cut thru, Trumpers = propaganda. You didn't see what you just saw.

Everything in that screed is about why it can't be done. I've known and worked with many engineers. They rarely say something can't be done.

Only one of her objections related to engineering, flood control. Flash floods don't roll over the landscape. They follow gullies, dry rivers, roads, etc. They can be planned for.

Environmental impact will be extensive. Just like every other man made structure.

As for beating the wall with 32 foot ladder and saddle on top...please explain with this isn't a thing in San Diego, New Mexico and Israel. Also, why isn't there a thriving business selling extension ladders on the Mexican side of the fence / wall.

Last edited:
•••
News flash: Whether someone's political leanings are left or right, if they're a professional doing their JOB, it doesn't matter! You know, like whether they have a penis or a vagina.

If politics doesn't matter, why do liberal and conservative judges rule so differently? Why are journalist so biased at Fox and CNN? Why is an engineer saying something can't be done when it's been done very well all over the world?

Last edited:
•••
What is wrong with people. This guy in particular.

beto-dum1.JPG

•••
"According to a new report by Politico, the Trump White House is telling its allies to gear up for a potential huge Supreme Court battle should Ruth Bader Ginsburg depart from the high court."

Duh. I hope she can recover and enjoy good health.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Por favor, entra. Necesitamos nuevos votantes para 2020!

Sí.
Los guardas de la puerta solo dejan entrar a personas con invitación

•••
Always liked languages and picked them up easily.

You are lucky, monolingual family. It's been a struggle for me. I am studying again now writing and accents I have ignored for too long. las reglas de Agudas, Graves, Esdrulajas... ugh.

•••
Forget the saws. Cutting torches work faster.

•••
Everything in that screed is about why it can't be done. I've known and worked with many engineers. They rarely say something can't be done.

Only one of her objections related to engineering, flood control. Flash floods don't roll over the landscape. They follow gullies, dry rivers, roads, etc. They can be planned for.

Environmental impact will be extensive. Just like every other man made structure.

As for beating the wall with 32 foot ladder and saddle on top...please explain with this isn't a thing in San Diego, New Mexico and Israel. Also, why isn't there a thriving business selling extension ladders on the Mexican side of the fence / wall.

I'm waiting for you to explain this:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-1227#post-7042496

Why did it triple?

-----------
‘Never been more depressed’: Trump kills Graham effort to end shutdown
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-effort-to-end-shutdown/ar-BBS4UeW?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
If politics doesn't matter, why do liberal and conservative judges rule so differently? Why are journalist so biased at Fox and CNN? Why is an engineer saying something can't be done when it's been done very well all over the world?

I think you would need to see these boarders in person to really understand.

I have crossed the boarder from Texas into Mexico from Larado Texas using just my Driver’s license, this being back in 1980’s and some on the 1990’s , today you have to have a passport.

Had I felt like crossing the rio grande river, I would have just walked around or climbed over the fence and entered. The fences and walls only run so far, actually not that far at all.

I have also crossed from SanDiego California into Tiajuana Mexico with nothing more than my driversi felt license back in the day.

Had I felt like getting wet, I just would have taken a very short swim in the ocean around the boarder fence and entered that away.

If anyone in this thread really desires the truth of the situation, Come down to Texas, I will be happy to meet you in Larado Tx, Brownsville Tx, McAllen,Tx , El Paso Tx and show the truth.

I stayed a week in Monterey Mexico with a friend of mines family, no passport.

I have been to Juarez, Monterey, Reynosa, Tiajuana Mexico

•••
You are lucky, monolingual family. It's been a struggle for me. I am studying again now writing and accents I have ignored for too long. las reglas de Agudas, Graves, Esdrulajas... ugh.

Spanish is an easier language than learning English, it took me about 3 years to become fully fluent in Spanish.

•••
Spanish is an easier language than learning English, it took me about 3 years to become fully fluent in Spanish.

People should learn English. If there is a second language, then German, since it's the other one I know.

•••
•••
People should learn English. If there is a second language, then German, since it's the other one I know.

Many of the Mexican Immigrants struggle with learning English, while the East Indian and orientals excel learning it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back