IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WH could ban him for passing wind in the break room. He'd still be able to complain all he wants. Nothing to do with his #1A rights.

That's false, read the article. Also, he wasn't given due process. #1 and #5. CNN will win, and I already see the excuse above, "liberal judge". When it's, CNN was in the right.

•••
According to Amazon, the cost per job for New York taxpayers is $48,000, compared to $22,000 for Virginia and $13,000 for Tennessee.

Because cost of living and salary ranges are much higher in NYC than in VA or TN. If you look at the whole picture, instead of just isolated numbers Faux News threw out for click bait, I'm sure it makes financial sense.

•••
Due process. I couldn't find anything in the constitution about a right to have and keep a press pass for the WH.

Jim A: Judge, I demand my right to confront the President of the United States from the WH briefing room!

Judge: Can't you do that from the front lawn of the WH?

Jim A: No! He wouldn't be able to hear me and the cameras wouldn't be able to see me!!

Judge: Didn't stop you shouting questions during the signing ceremony in Korea. Case dismissed .

Jim A: Dear diary..

Last edited:
•••
Due process. I couldn't find anything in the constitution about a right to have and keep a press pass for the WH.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause

Lawyers went thru it pretty thoroughly on TV. Giving me more to quote when Acosta gets back in. Plus, Trumps comments about him and other reporters, shows it wasn't about the "incident". Another case of him running his mouth, not helping himself out.

•••
Anything in there about about refusing to follow the rules and putting your hands on a women?

Everybody: BLUE WAVE!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause

Lawyers went thru it pretty thoroughly on TV. Giving me more to quote when Acosta gets back in. Plus, Trumps comments about him and other reporters, shows it wasn't about the "incident". Another case of him running his mouth, not helping himself out.

Not_Blue_Wave_Blue_Trickle.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Anything in there about about refusing to follow the rules and putting your hands on a women?

Everybody: BLUE WAVE!!!

He didn't put hands on her, if he did, he would have been arrested. Now Corey Lewandowski did. There was actual bruises on her arm, he actually got arrested. You guys were trying to downplay that actual incident.

Yep, Blue Wave, it's great, Dems took the House. Now it's time to handle business.

Michelle-Fields-.png

20160329_lewandowskigrab_withwidercircle.jpg

Last edited:
•••
So you're saying because Corey Lewandowski is a piece of crap, Jim Acosta should get his press pass back?

The Babylon Bee @TheBabylonBee

Hillary Clinton Receives Large Cash Advance For 'What Happened 2' Ahead Of 2020 Presidential Runhttps://babylonbee.com/news/hillary-clinton-receives-large-cash-advance-for-what-happened-2-ahead-of-2020-presidential-run …

9:45 AM - Nov 13, 2018

He didn't put hands on her, if he did, he would have been arrested. Now Corey Lewandowski did. There was actual bruises on her arm, he actually got arrested. You guys were trying to downplay that actual incident.

Yep, Blue Wave, it's great, Dems took the House. Now it's time to handle business.

Michelle-Fields-.png

20160329_lewandowskigrab_withwidercircle.jpg

•••
So you're saying because Corey Lewandowski is a piece of crap, Jim Acosta should get his press pass back?

Are you bored today? I was pointing out a couple of things. How you guys are hypocrites and showing actual assault. Again, why wasn't Acosta arrested? Then, it's actually on tape.

I guess you'll have to ask the actual nazis at the WH. What does any of this have to do with Acosta loosing a press pass for being a jerk?

over-your-head-3.png

Last edited:
•••
Are you bored today? I was pointing out a couple of things. How you guys are hypocrites and showing actual assault. Again, why wasn't Acosta arrested? Then, it's actually on tape.

I guess you'll have to ask the actual nazis at the WH. What does any of this have to do with Acosta loosing a press pass for being a jerk?

P.S. Your'e the person defending a man using physical force to stop a women from doing her job.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Another day ending in Y.

over-your-head-3.png

•••
Well, at least we know CNN would never file a lawsuit against the President for ratings. So let's take it seriously,.

over-your-head-3.png

•••
•••
Trump to fire Homeland Security boss, replace chief of staff: source
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to remove Department of Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen and is considering replacing chief of staff John Kelly in another shakeup of his administration, a source close to the White House said......
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-considers-dhs-chief-chief-staff-abc-news-155415838.html

Also:

In a stunning move, Melania Trump calls for ouster of a top national security aide

https://kbzk.com/cnn-us-politics/20...s-for-ouster-of-a-top-national-security-aide/

Melania Trump Says Bolton Deputy (Mira Ricardel) Should Be Ousted

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-says-bolton-deputy-ricardel-should-be-ousted
----------
After clashes with first lady and others, Kelly may soon exit White House
The White House Chief of Staff has had an array of disputes with officials from the NSC and the East Wing in recent months.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...lady-others-kelly-may-soon-exit-white-n935686

So
Kirstjen Nielsen
John Kelly
Mira Ricardel

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Because cost of living and salary ranges are much higher in NYC than in VA or TN. If you look at the whole picture, instead of just isolated numbers Faux News threw out for click bait, I'm sure it makes financial sense.

I did look a few months ago, quite surprised Chicago didnt win. Oh. Forgot they are broke and pension liabilities exceed income. They couldnt bribe them with tax breaks like NYC.

If they are going to hire unskilled box packers making $150k. thats scamming their shareholders. It should be interesting what sort of work they do in NY location.

But It’s political too. Alexandria to be hiring Children, Friends, neighbors of Gov employees, Lobbyists and their ilk.

Midwest or Tennesee is where it all should have been for costs and only simply for logistics.

Just like when historically in ancient past with the Aerospace and Defense contractors create jobs spread all over the US so voters are happy.

•••
Marco Rubio @marcorubio
No fraud? Fine. Then what is the right word for Broward submitting vote totals that include ballots disqualified by canvassing board,as reported by @MiamiHerald ?
Or Palm Beach illegally making duplicate ballots without submitting to canvassing board?

Ron Morris @rmorris59185
Replying to @marcorubio and @MiamiHerald

Why is it so damn hard to hold liberals to the law? Maybe it’s because republicans are too afraid to enforce the law upon them because many of them are black or women and the rep are afraid to be labeled racist, against women..GET PAST PC and enforce the damn laws of the country

Last edited:
•••
•••
If they are going to hire unskilled box packers making $150k. thats scamming their shareholders. It should be interesting what sort of work they do in NY location.
It's a hq not a distribution center, afaik, so that could include IT, marketing, security, customer service, merchant services, publisher services, accounting (A/R and A/P), audit, product development / support (echo, alexa smart home, kindle, fire....), R&D, program support (Amazon music, all of the Prime features - video, wardrobe..., Amazon appstore, Amazon Fresh, Amazon affiliates, Mech Turk, AWS ...), Amazon Global and international support ....

Lots of employees and lots of highly compensated positions in that mix that will bring tax dollars to the city and to the state.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back