IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But let us forget the city of Chicago.....
Blacks killing blacks....
for that would destroy the MSM attack on white guys as terrorists...

•••

Lemon was talking about who is the biggest domestic terror threat here in America.

List domestic terrorism acts since Trump came into office, followed by who did them. Is he wrong?

Trump always focuses on non-white, see his recent Twitter pin. Because he cares about getting votes by scaring whites. Again, see his lying about 3% showing up, when it was 76%.

Last edited:
•••
Lemon, who hates whites.
Who has a white boyfriend.....

Again, where were all you guys when Obama was lying, anti-white,,,,blah blah blah

Oh, it is just fun to do as the DNC says and attack TRUMP at all times,

Why in the main I usually just ignore the noise of the left and all who speaketh from that side.

•••
Lemon, who hates whites.
Who has a white boyfriend.....

Again, where were all you guys when Obama was lying, anti-white,,,,blah blah blah

Oh, it is just fun to do as the DNC says and attack TRUMP at all times,

Why in the main I usually just ignore the noise of the left and all who speaketh from that side.

That doesn't make sense. You say he hates whites, but has a white boyfriend? I didn't even know that. But if he actually hated whites, he wouldn't have a white boyfriend.

Again, he was talking about domestic terrorism. Like I said, actually make a list, followed by who carried it out. I haven't seen anybody prove him wrong on this subject.

Synagogue shooting, white. Church shooting, white. Las Vegas shooting, white. Charlottesville murder, white. Guy who shot Scalise, white. So most of the domestic terrorism since Trump took office has been by whites. That's just the reality.

Last edited:
•••
•••
1) Caravan is a the word the media uses. 5K people seems to be the best estimate. More groups organizing and marching.

2) I've given you the information on Soros. Your so dam smart, you should get your ass over too google and prove me wrong.

3) I don't know whats worse, the US debt or scummy liberals hoping my country crashes.

Still acting as an echo chamber for far-right conspiracy theories I see.
Still waiting on that list of countries that Soros allegedly bankrupted from you.
On the other hand we could talk about Goldman Sachs, that is very well represented in the current administration.
Hope you're making preparations for the next financial crisis, because your leaders are paving the way for it like there is no tomorrow. Hints: reckless spending, massive deficits, loosening of environmental protections, tax cuts for the rich, dismantling of national health care etc

Last edited:
•••
Shooting happened before Trump's speech. So definitely his fault.
The same rhetoric also gives authoritarian countries more excuses to crack down on the free press. At the same time the US is not going to scold them for their abuses since promotion of human rights is no longer a part of foreign policy. It's quite the opposite, Trump has repeatedly praised despots like Duterte, Putin but trashed America's closest allies: Canada, UK, Germany and others.
His disdain of democracy is blatant, so the despots seize the opportunity. Trump is a godsend to them.

Thus the US contributes to lowering the bar for everyone worldwide. I know it sounds like US-bashing (again), but words and deeds have consequences, not just for yourself but others too.

You so full of sh*t.
Soros aka the bogeyman. Soros is everywhere
Soros
Soros
Soros
Soros

No, I don't want your country to crash. But I am afraid it is on the wrong track but I not responsible for that.
You on the other hand did everything to achieve that outcome. You voted for it. Who are you going to blame for your mistakes ?

You are gloating about the strong economy and low unemployment in the face of bankruptcy. I don't think you are ready for what is coming.
At least Trump has been honest on one thing: he said he would run the country like one of his businesses. He's gone bankrupt multiple times. Now he delivers. Fasten your seatbelt.

•••
Going to break it off with this great song from 29 years back:

•••
The same rhetoric also gives authoritarian countries more excuses to crack down on the free press. At the same time the US is not going to scold them for their abuses since promotion of human rights is no longer a part of foreign policy. It's quite the opposite, Trump has repeatedly praised despots like Duterte, Putin but trashed America's closest allies: Canada, UK, Germany and others.
His disdain of democracy is blatant, so the despots seize the opportunity. Trump is a godsend to them.

Border-Patrol-agent-assaulted.jpg

When you have not facts but are angry people don't agree with you:
Thus the US contributes to lowering the bar for everyone worldwide. I know it sounds like US-bashing (again), but words and deeds have consequences, not just for yourself but others too.

Soros aka the bogeyman. Soros is everywhere
Soros
Soros
Soros
Soros

No, I don't want your country to crash.
Thanks.

Always a but.

I am afraid it is on the wrong track but I not responsible for that.
You on the other hand did everything to achieve that outcome. You voted for it. Who are you going to blame for your mistakes ?

You are gloating about the strong economy and low unemployment in the face of bankruptcy. I don't think you are ready for what is coming.
At least Trump has been honest on one thing: he said he would run the country like one of his businesses. He's gone bankrupt multiple times. Now he delivers. Fasten your seatbelt.

Border-Patrol-Agent-eye-injury-file-photo-1-640x480.jpg

migrantmob_guatemala.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Using pics from elsewhere again like Gilsan?

----------------
https://twitter.com/search?q="Michael Cohen"&src=tren&data_id=tweet:1058457482689953792&lang=en

Michael Cohen Says Trump Repeatedly Used Racist Language Before His Presidency

“[Trump] said to me, ‘Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shithole,’ and then he added, ‘Name one city,

“We were going from the airport to the hotel, and we drove through what looked like a rougher neighborhood. Trump made a comment to me, saying that only the blacks could live like this.”

The conversation wended its way back to the show’s first season, which ended in a head-to-head between two contestants, Bill Rancic and Kwame Jackson. “Trump was explaining his back-and-forth about not picking Jackson,” an African-American investment manager who had graduated from Harvard Business School. “He said, ‘There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.’”

Cohen had watched the rally on TV and noticed that the crowd was largely Caucasian. He offered this observation to his boss. “I told Trump that the rally looked vanilla on television. Trump responded, ‘That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.’”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/michael-cohen-trump-racist-language

------------
Whole list of predictions for House. 4 days from now, I guess this is about the time we start getting results in.

https://www.270towin.com/2018-house-election-predictions/

Dems have to come out in force, this is their chance.

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes good things happen in Chicago...
Woodpecker hitches ride through Chicago

•••
•••
•••
Who does not love big jiggly boobs and the American flag?
tumblr_inline_phlbnznD2v1ukv2tn_540.gif

•••
Who does not love big jiggly boobs and the American flag?
tumblr_inline_phlbnznD2v1ukv2tn_540.gif
Haha... I knew you could't resist bringing in some very welcome bouncies into this thread :happy: (y)

•••
Non-Whites Only | South Africa (2018)

NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC... Have you written any articles on this?

No mainstream coverage on most anything but Trump hate. I wonder what Nelson Mandela would be saying? A supporter or opponent?

•••
No mainstream coverage on most anything but Trump hate. I wonder what Nelson Mandela would be saying? A supporter or opponent?

Coverage on what?

"YES is a business-led collaboration with government, labour and civil society to create one million first-time work experiences, over three years, for South Africa’s unemployed black youth."

How can a white person be an unemployed black youth, that doesn't make sense.

Then, why would Mandela be against employing black youth?

------------
haha, Roger Stone on CNN now, going thru his texts

Last edited:
•••
Putin but trashed America's closest allies: Canada, UK, Germany and others.

What has he done to “trash”? He asked NATO to pay up, and they laugh at him instead. He tried to balance trade lopsided agreements one by one per country, not lumping the entire EU together. Same with NAFTA, renegotiated. Am I missing a video of him verbally bashing or trashing people outside the US? Only Maxine Waters would deserves it, Rosie, Nancy, schumer, Pocajantas, etc.

•••
•••
•••
That's a 2014 article, not sure why that would be on the news today. The Alec Baldwin stuff, seems to be a favorite on the right. They've been talking about it all day long. You know white people took the land back in the day right?

And the Spanish raped and murdered America Continent indians, Columbus was a horrible POS, yeah... history is awful. The English tortured many everywhere and have the worst torture museum including the Iron Maiden in London Tower. The Civil rights movement in the states changed the USA. Invading Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistans all by both sides of the Aisle.

•••
And the Spanish raped and murdered America Continent indians, Columbus was a horrible POS, yeah... history is awful. The English tortured many everywhere and have the worst torture museum including the Iron Maiden in London Tower. The Civil rights movement in the states changed the USA. Invading Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistans all by both sides of the Aisle.

What? Oh, I think that was just talking about the last sentence. The ole' other people did bad things excuse.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump - They said I should talk more about the economy........ "not exciting to talk about the economy" direct quote

Goes back to stoking fear.

Blames the mail packages story and people getting murdered on hurting momentum. Those dead people were a big inconvenience to him, they should have ducked.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back