IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Still waiting for you to take a conservative position.
I love my guns and God (y)

With that said, I don't believe we need fully automatic guns and large capacity magazines.
But I love my Hand Guns and my Shotguns (y)

•••
•••
Those 26,735 replies should be impressive, if it wasn't for the fact that most of those replies are from, as I said a hand full of people.

From what I can tell the high majority of these members replies in the Break Room are for my US Political thread,

GILSAN - The Break Room 14,396 Post
mr-x - The Break Room 5,533 Post
lennco - The Break Room 852

That there would account for about 20,000 post.
Treading lightly here..just my thoughts..I call it the "Trump Effect!"

•••
Treading lightly here..just my thoughts..I call it the "Trump Effect!"
He certainly does have that effect on people.
Both sides, Both sides.

•••
•••
This is an amazing ad for the GOP. Please share on facebook.

•••
•••
Both sides, especially the President need to turn it down.

•••
Speaking of mobs...
'He's my guy': Donald Trump praises Gianforte for assault on Guardian reporter
I hope you guys are proud of your mobster in chief.

DVXjDYsX0AAXPOy.jpg

1078feed61bcf6ba83256fb5c6ccc314.jpg

Last edited:
•••
7 Year-Old Crushes National Anthem, Zlatan Approves
This one's for Kaepernick...

•••
Speaking of mobs...
'He's my guy': Donald Trump praises Gianforte for assault on Guardian reporter
I hope you guys are proud of your mobster in chief.
What a boo hoo story. Poor little Fake News Guardian reporter. And what did this BS reporter do or provoke to ALLEGEDLY get body slammed? All we hear is audio, which is so easy to manipulate

This is a Nothing Burger, until I see real unedited video footage.

Give them Hell Donald and don't forget to Build that Wall... Nice and Tall.

Last edited:
•••
What a boo hoo story. Poor little Fake News Guardian reporter. And what did this BS reporter do or provoke to ALLEGEDLY get body slammed? All we hear is audio, which is so easy to manipulate

I wonder if you would say that about the Jamal Khashoggi audio if you heard it.

Last edited:
•••
Take that as a subliminal (and timely) message to the Saudis: I'm the Potus and I condone violence against people I don't like. You see, we are not so different. Besides, I have the unconditional support of millions of useful idiots.

But at some point, stupidity becomes a crime. Enabling crime makes you guilty as well. Playing dumb will not save you.

•••
Looks like the Saudi's are starting to eat their own to save face....poor bastards

Jamal Khashoggi is dead, Saudi Arabian state television confirms

Saudi Arabia has said the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who disappeared after visiting the country’s consulate in Istanbul earlier this month, is dead.

The news, which cited preliminary findings from an official investigation, was announced on state television on Friday. It said a fight broke out between Khashoggi and people who met him in the consulate, leading to the death of the reporter.

Khashoggi was a US permanent resident who wrote for the Washington Post.

It was also announced that Gen Ahmed al-Asiri, an intelligence chief linked to the case, had been dismissed. Eighteen Saudi nationals were said to have been arrested.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-dead-saudi-arabian-state-television-confirms

•••
This part right here:

It said a fight broke out between Khashoggi and people who met him in the consulate, leading to the death of the reporter.

Fight broke out. It's not like he went in there, started the fight, taking on all those people, more like he was fighting for his life when he found out they were going to kill him.

So it looks like:
"The investigations are still underway and 18 Saudi nationals have been arrested," the statement on state media said, adding that royal court adviser Saud al-Qahtani and deputy intelligence chief Ahmed Asiri have been fired from their positions."

Arrest some people, fire some people, put blame elsewhere, give them jobs elsewhere, just shift them somewhere else. That should be good enough for the U.S. Back to business as usual.

Last edited:
•••
This part right here:

Fight broke out. It's not like he went in there, started the fight, taking on all those people, more like he was fighting for his life when he found out they were going to kill him.

So it looks like:
"The investigations are still underway and 18 Saudi nationals have been arrested," the statement on state media said, adding that royal court adviser Saud al-Qahtani and deputy intelligence chief Ahmed Asiri have been fired from their positions."

Arrest some people, fire some people, put blame elsewhere, give them jobs elsewhere, just shift them somewhere else. That should be good enough for the U.S. Back to business as usual.
Most likely you are correct.
But if it gets too hot then I wouldn't be surprised if they executed them just to make a point and save face.

Last edited:
•••
I wonder if you would say that about the Jamal Khashoggi audio if you heard it.
So, let me see... Khashoggi a Muslim citizen from Saudi Arabia (100% Muslim) goes to the Saudi Embassy in Turkey (98% Muslim) and allegedly gets killed or butchered, at least according to Turkey authorities. They say they have an audio tape, that no one has heard... YET.

TURKEY says it has not shared an alleged audio recording in which journalist Jamal Khashoggi is reportedly butchered with the US or anyone else but says the tapes exist
https://www.news.com.au/world/middl...s/news-story/6714794d80bb269aef81110423107568

Turkey and Saudi Arabia hate each other and both countries leaders are among the most untrustworthy in the world. The same applies to their media and since the population is all Muslim, they also practice Taqiyya, one of Islams religiously acceptable forms of deception and lying.

So... the American Liberal Media is so preoccupied with Khashoggi but don't give a shit about Tommy Robinson, a native British citizen and journalist who has been constantly harassed, imprisoned and falsely prosecuted by the cowardly British authorities, because he dared to expose to the world the thousands of English underage girls that were raped by hundreds of Muslim gangs, most of which were from Pakistan.

These gang rapes, called "grooming" by the pathetic Liberal Media and perpetrated by these Pedophiles had been swept under the rug for over 15 years, by British Authorities, the Police, the Social Services and the Liberal Media, because they preferred NOT to be called RACIST than to talk about it. Political Correctness gone to the extreme!

So to answer your question... I'm more preoccupied about Tommy Robinson's political persecution right now... not about an alleged murder that has not been proven yet!

•••
So, let me see... Khashoggi a Muslim citizen from Saudi Arabia (100% Muslim) goes to the Saudi Embassy in Turkey (98% Muslim) and allegedly gets killed or butchered, at least according to Turkey authorities. They say they have an audio tape, that no one has heard... YET.

TURKEY says it has not shared an alleged audio recording in which journalist Jamal Khashoggi is reportedly butchered with the US or anyone else but says the tapes exist
https://www.news.com.au/world/middl...s/news-story/6714794d80bb269aef81110423107568

Turkey and Saudi Arabia hate each other and both countries leaders are among the most untrustworthy in the world. The same applies to their media and since the population is all Muslim, they also practice Taqiyya, one of Islams religiously acceptable forms of deception and lying.

So... the American Liberal Media is so preoccupied with Khashoggi but don't give a sh*t about Tommy Robinson, a native British citizen and journalist who has been constantly harassed, imprisoned and falsely prosecuted by the cowardly British authorities, because he dared to expose to the world the thousands of English underage girls that were raped by hundreds of Muslim gangs, most of which were from Pakistan.

These gang rapes, called "grooming" by the pathetic Liberal Media and perpetrated by these Pedophiles had been swept under the rug for over 15 years, by British Authorities, the Police, the Social Services and the Liberal Media, because they preferred NOT to be called RACIST than to talk about it. Political Correctness gone to the extreme!

So to answer your question... I'm more preoccupied about Tommy Robinson's political persecution right now... not about an alleged murder that has not been proven yet!
Thanks for the answer.

•••

Give them Hell Donald and don't forget to Build that Wall... Nice and Tall.
There were witnesses.
What could a reporter do to deserve getting body slammed? :ROFL: It's not like he was trying to punch Gianforte or something.

Trump is a piece of shit.
Oh yeah, I'm just gonna praise violence against a citizen :bucktooth:

•••
There were witnesses.
What could a reporter do to deserve getting body slammed? :ROFL: It's not like he was trying to punch Gianforte or something. Trump is a piece of sh*t.
Oh yeah, I'm just gonna praise violence against a citizen :bucktooth:
C'mon now wormfood, you have to appreciate him at least for encouraging violence against reporters especially right after a reporter was tortured, beheaded and dismembered by his self admitted thug prince friend in SA.

And how ironic, this blood thirsty mob applauding violence after the right wing media made multiple lame attempts to label the left "a violent mob".

Last edited:
•••
Hillary has continued to campaign around the country, blaming everyone but herself for loosing to Donald Trump. The media echos and amplifies her grievances about the stupid people who didn't vote for her.

Hillary didn't campaign in two / three swing states because she assumed those states would vote for her no matter what. Donald Trump spent about 60% of what Hillary did but went to every state.

Now Hillary and Bill will tour America, charging suckers for the privileged of listening to her complain about the rubes who voted for Donald Trump.

Best thing she could do for republicans and President Trump. I only wish she started the tour in October instead of Nov.

**I'm guessing the very best university professors, liberal art majors and alumni will be attending.

Una parito pequeña said a certain person in this thread has front row, season tickets. Maybe he might donate some freebies to his Antifa friends.

•••
But at some point, stupidity becomes a crime.

Then Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Rosie O’nobody, Whoppi Cushion, Beto and all should be tried for their high crimes of eternal ignorance. Whats the penalty? More corrupt cash bribes from Hollywood?

•••
Take that as a subliminal (and timely) message to the Saudis: I'm the Potus and I condone violence against people I don't like. You see, we are not so different. Besides, I have the unconditional support of millions of useful idiots.

But at some point, stupidity becomes a crime. Enabling crime makes you guilty as well. Playing dumb will not save you.

SA, a medieval kingdom has been killing dissidents and journalist for many years.

It didn't stop Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, it won't stop Trump. Reporters on at the WaPo, NY Times, other media outlets have contracts with PR / Lobbing firms connected to SA. They won't be ending them either.

I don't think this would be any different under Obama. The only reason it's headline news is some Journalist who like Khashoggi, also hate President Trump, imo.

•••
Gianforte was wrong to body slam that "reporter", perhaps he should have hit him in the head with a bike lock... just like what ERIC CLANTON, the Antifa Philosophy Professor from Berkley did to a Trump supporter and which was only reported on Alternative Media....

Jim Acosta and the liberal media will now freak out for about two weeks over Trump's joke.

Trump clearly believes this is strategic for him and the leftist media keeps falling for it. Who needs to pay for ads?

CNN Jim Acosta needs some of this medicine too. Then again it may not be such a good idea 'cause the "Enemy of the People" Acosta would shatter like porcelain...

Some of the phrases from the DemonRATS;
"‘If There’s Collateral Damage to People Who Don’t Share Our Views, Well So Be It" - Pelosi.

"‘You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for’" - Hillary Clinton

“Michelle Obama always says…when they go low, we go high. NO! When they go low, we kick them,” - Holder

"“I did not threaten [Trump] constituents and supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn’t do that that time,” - Waters

"Time to Body Slam the DemonRATS so hard at Midterms that they will never recover" - GILSAN

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back