Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry Lennco! See... I don't just post about Pocahontas, I like to bring variety into this thread...
hqdefault.jpg

No, you just Post and Post and Post in this thread and not much else.
You should go outside once in awhile and smell the roses.

bgy7n-XMelhuV-01.jpg

•••
I love orangutans. Also, It's HAPPENING!!!!
Dp4htauVAAUScqx[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately for her the 3rd time will not be the charm either.
I cant see her getting too far this time.

She's done, even is she doesn't know it.

1) She won the popular vote

2) Crazy feminist keep calling her "my President'

3) Never underestimate a politicians ego.

Someone needs to setup an intervention before the next media tour.

•••
President Trump is an extreme politician. He's doing much of what he promised. The economy is doing well.

Democrats are missing the boat imo. Instead of negotiating, they are obstructing. Moving farther to the extreme left instead of the middle. They've gone from claiming words are violence to committing actual violence.

Democrat politicians and media are cheering for anarchist and communist running in the streets harassing citizens. How does that win elections ?

If Democrats cooperated on healthcare, immigration they could get some of what they want. They'd look SANE and people wouldn't be scared to vote for them.

Nope.. They do the exact opposite. Democrats need Tip O'Neil.

Last edited:
•••
1) She won the popular vote

2) Crazy feminist keep calling her "my President'

3) Never underestimate a politicians ego.

Someone needs to setup an intervention before the next media tour.
Yes she did win the popular vote and her ego is as big as Texes.
But the Dems want new blood. Hilary is now old news.
She wont win the nomination again.

•••
She's not running again, I posted she gave up her Security Clearance, she wouldn't do that if she was running. This is all from somebody that worked for her in the State Department, in 2002.

Dems House chance still holding.

https://www.270towin.com/2018-house-election/

They just need 9 out of the 27 toss ups to win it.

Just 18 more days till some people take another vacation.

Last edited:
•••
Compilation of President Reagan's Humor from Selected Speeches, 1981-89

Last edited:
•••
Yes she did win the popular vote and her ego is as big as Texes.
But the Dems want new blood. Hilary is now old news.
She wont win the nomination again.

I agree, but she will consider running.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
President Trump is an extreme politician. He's doing much of what he promised. The economy is doing well.

Democrats are missing the boat imo. Instead of negotiating, they are obstructing. Moving farther to the extreme left instead of the middle. They've gone from claiming words are violence to committing actual violence.

Democrat politicians and media are cheering for anarchist and communist running in the streets harassing citizens. How does that win elections ?

If Democrats cooperated on healthcare, immigration they could get some of what they want. They'd look SANE and people wouldn't be scared to vote for them.

Nope.. They do the exact opposite. Democrats need Tip O'Neil.
As said a million times before Obama saved the economy and Trump assumed a great economy that was on auto pilot.

Yes he juiced up the economy with a HUGE dose of anabolic tax cutting steroids for big corporations but sooner rather then later it will blow up in his and all the Republican's faces and the economy will suffer and it will take a Dem to come in and clean it up.....again.

•••
As said a million times before Obama saved the economy and Trump assumed a great economy that was on auto pilot.

Yes he juiced up the economy with a HUGE dose of anabolic tax cutting steroids for big corporations but sooner rather then later it will blow up in his and all the Republican's faces and the economy will suffer and it will take a Dem to come in and clean it up.....again.

Yep

Analyst who predicted 2008 crash warns of bubble brewing in household wealth
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...ing-in-household-wealth/ar-BBOxWlX?li=BBnbfcL

BBOy1Zq.img

•••

Obama spent 7 9 trillion dollars on a sluggish recovery. Economy was picking up DESPITE President Obama.
You're letting your bias blind you.

Keep acting like dishonest scumbags, calling for violence and Democrats will be out of power for another decade.

Last edited:
•••
No, you just Post and Post and Post in this thread and not much else.
You should go outside once in awhile and smell the roses.

bgy7n-XMelhuV-01.jpg
Oh but I do like to smell the 11 varieties of roses in my garden as well as the 8 varieties of orchids and at least another 50-60 varieties of flowers and plants in my garden, some of which are quite exotic.

In fact my garden is like a mini botanical garden and it does keep me busy all year round with the trimmings and all the care needed to maintain a healthy garden.

But that's not all I do. I also do a lot of Video and Photography work, (Weddings, Baptisms etc.) T-Shirt Printing as well as Sublimation printing of Mugs, Tiles, Coasters and Aluminum Panels.

When the weather is good and sunny I like to take walks through the many beautiful mountain paths in my island, always carrying my Camcorder, DSLR Camera and more recently a YI 4K Action Camera (a competitor to the GoPro 5 & 6) strapped onto my recent acquisition: a Feiyu G5 Gimble that gives me fabulous super smooth walking and running video shots which I then edit on my Adobe Premiere CS6 to make some short clips to put on my Youtube Channel.

Oh... almost forgot. I also enjoy socializing with friends & family, riding my bicycle and still find a fair amount of time to give the Liberals hell on this thread.

lennco said:
GILSAN - The Break Room 14,396 Post
mr-x - The Break Room 5,533 Post
lennco - The Break Room 852

WOW... that's quite impressive... if I may so myself!!!

You see Lennco, most Liberals think they know everything about others, when in fact they know Fu*kall

Last edited:
•••
Obama spent 7 trillion dollars on a sluggish recovery. Economy was picking up DESPITE President Obama.
You're letting your bias blind you.
Picking Up? Sluggish Recovery?
:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

When Obama took office we were in a Great Recession.
There was no up in that moment.
His recovery was one of the greatest on record.

•••
•••
Oh but I do like to smell the 11 varieties of roses in my garden as well as the 8 varieties of orchids and at least another 50-60 varieties of flowers and plants in my garden, some of which are quite exotic.

In fact my garden is like a mini botanical garden and it does keep me busy all year round with the trimmings and all the care needed to maintain a healthy garden.

But that's not all I do. I also do a lot of Video and Photography work, (Weddings, Baptisms etc.) T-Shirt Printing as well as Sublimation printing of Mugs, Tiles, Coasters and Aluminum Panels.

When the weather is good and sunny I like to take walks through the many beautiful mountain paths in my island, always carrying my Camcorder, DSLR Camera and more recently a YI 4K Action Camera (a competitor to the GoPro 5 & 6) strapped onto my recent acquisition: a Feiyu G5 Gimble that gives me fabulous super smooth walking and running video shots which I then edit on my Adobe Premiere CS6 to make some short clips to put on my Youtube Channel.

Oh... almost forgot. I also enjoy socializing with friends & family, riding my bicycle and still find a fair amount of time to give the Liberals hell on this thread.

lennco said:
GILSAN - The Break Room 14,396 Post
mr-x - The Break Room 5,533 Post
lennco - The Break Room 852

WOW... that's quite impressive... if I may so myself!!!

You see Lennco, most Liberals think they know everything about others, when in fact they know Fu*kall
Really dude?
You really do have thin skin don't you?
I guess you really felt compelled to write me a resume about yourself after one little comment of mine.

Now take a deep breath and say...I Win! I'm a Winner! I have the most post in this thread!

(y)

•••
Lennco you got lassoed into continuously posting here. Break away...Run...LOL
LOL I know right?
Its like cocaine. You cant just have a little.

If I stick around too much longer this time I will need a 12 step program.

•••
•••
Lennco you got lassoed into continuously posting here. Break away...Run...LOL
No, no, no... Let him hang around a bit longer, we need some Liberal to bash, now that Enlytend has left us... :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
No, no, no... Let him hang around a bit longer, we need some Liberal to bash, now that Enlytend has left us... :xf.grin:
Do you always assume a Trump hater is a Liberal? :sneaky:
Spanking Trump supporters is just a lot of fun.

images

Last edited:
•••
•••
Still waiting for you to take a conservative position.

Do you always assume a Trump hater is a Liberal? :sneaky:
Spanking Trump supporters is just a lot of fun.

images

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back