Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

The .tech extension

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
19,301
Is anyone going to be investing in the .tech extension

Currently still in review by ICANN but will likely release.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No.

tablet.tech
smartphones.tech
iot.tech
smart.tech
drone.tech

Are just 5 of the names that will be reserved by them to pay for the massive costs incurred.

They are gonna pass the buck to the customer with (premium) fees, renewals, etc. and yourkeywordtech.com may still be available.
 
0
•••
thanks David, i had pre-regged a few from 101 but it was free
 
0
•••
Would a end user use a .tech to make millions?
I don't think so. PremiumTech.com Only.
 
0
•••
.technology (I have two, I think) is better and more intuitive, so, no, I won't be investing in .tech.

But best wishes to those who do.
 
0
•••
.technology (I have two, I think) is better and more intuitive, so, no, I won't be investing in .tech.

But best wishes to those who do.

There's a .technology ? Wow it's so confusing now!
 
0
•••
Yeah, it was released in March or April.
 
1
•••
Tech is much more better than technology... IMO
 
2
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back