Dynadot

question No .tech extension on Namebio

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Can i ask, why Namebio doesn't have .tech extension on the list? Do you know where can i check .tech sales?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold one LLL.tech for $100 not long ago - but I never report my private sales to namebio.

•••
•••
I think a majority of private sales are not included in their databases. At least not the $XXX and $XXXX ones.

80-90% of my sales (not .TECH, but other extensions) are not reported on these sites. I have had names sold for $XXXX at marketplaces, that have not been listed either.

However, I report every private sale that is above $1000 to both DNpric.es and Namebio.

•••
If an extension isn't listed in the drop-down that means we don't have any sales for it, that list is created on the fly from the sales we have in our database. DNPrices has three .tech sales, there just isn't much going on publicly in that extension, or most new gTLDs for that matter.

We have a filter where you can search all new gTLDs at once and I'm only showing 1,836 public sales. We're more than happy to add any that people report to us though.

•••
Most sales on .TECH are private sales. Wonder why no public sales.

•••
I think we are expecting to much and to fast with the new extensions. BJMO

There will always be exceptions.

I have a few .tech too but just holding for now.. :)

•••
BAM.tech sold for 15K, Sedo. Should be on namebio before long I would think. Not my sale but a nice one! :)

Their site looks good too...

•••
I just made a post about .tech domain names. Sales are not yet listed and sofar I have kept mine private. Just revealed a couple from last week.
I am very excited. Here is the update. .tech domains have being getting a lot of attention as of late.

The .tech gtld is now the 19th most popular gtld from all 500 and one of the most recent gtlds that was released. Quite a feat if you ask me. I think only .vip beat it out.

The Consumer Electronics Show www.CES.tech which everyone knows as the biggest tech conference, is leading the way in promoting .tech as an appealing option. Overall, I couldn't think of any better way of having my .tech domain names being promoted.

Last week alone, I sold two .tech domains (Submitting proof to Ron as we are speaking)
Cul.tech $1688
Dma.tech $1688

In addition to that, it was announced that Radix itself sold one of the registry reserved domain names Bam.tech for $15,000, reported by The Domains
(Buyer Details)

I just hope that you all jumped on the bandwagon soon enough or are able to still find some gems out there.

Cheers for the believers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back