Dynadot

The registrar of internetnameregistry.com and bad auction platform of snapnames.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

leenko

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I bought the domain of barebang.com from the auction platform in Snapnames.com on 15-Jan-2016. At that time, I signed in the registrar website of internetnameregistry.com and all is normal under my account of [email protected]. Since several months, I planned to transfer it out from this registrar in May and need auto code from the registrant email, but I found out the registrant email is not mine. I asked for the help from the support and I was suggested by update (the postal address) in the system. No matter how I updated it and it did not work. The rejection reason is invalid postal address(good excuse?!). So I complained of it, for I registered this living address for many domains and all is OK.

From my understanding, internetnameregistry.com don’t want me to transfer out the domain. Even I filled in the form as they requested and provided the copy of Chinese government ID t proof myself and till now this issue is not resolved.

What made me mad is that the registrar deleted my account directly with the excuse of invalid postal address, and this issue is lasting one month, we can see
1). internetnameregistry.com is a very bad registrar: delete my account directly and reject my domain transfer;
2). snapnames.com had a bad partner of the registrar for deleted domains catching and can't justify it for me;

Maybe, I will miss my domain of barebang.com. But I want to disclose this issue to everybody. See attached and I can provide more information.Thanks for your comment.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 34
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Well that's how the life is. If you want Snapnames to be getting you great domains, you have to live with the fact they catch most of these domains with the craziest shittiest registrars ever. That's the price.

But i believe Snapnames would always help you out in a case of a serious problem with the registrar. Try contact them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back