IT.COM

The reason domainers are hated worldwide, on the web.

NameSilo
Watch

moale

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I'm not sure if you all know, (well some of you do) those of you whom have surpassed the stage of just being a domainer and developed, monetized and done real business online through whatever space, niche, or platform you are working on.

Do you know what it takes to develop a domain and make it a success? It takes years of failure, it takes learning front and backend web development (in my case), it takes trying 100s of new ideas and failing for over a decade before finally making it work.

What do you all do? You buy cheap, hoard and sell astronomically high. You are despised amongst just about every marketing circle, development community and well, the entire internet in general. I mean really, people hate domainers. I'm not sure some of you know this so let it be known - you are not loved on this internet.

And due to your greed, and the greed of registrars, you have contributed to the dilution of the domain game by causing registrars to come out with 100000000 new tld's so the average Joe can stand a chance at having a unique web property and not have to pay a company like hugedomains 20k for handjob123.com

That's all, I think most of you have lost your minds, I think that most of you are greedy and that a large majority of you could NEVER cut it with marketing, development or design hence why you rely on such basic tactics of monetization to survive.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, like using pretty girls pictures to social engineer potential clients/trades into being softer.

Lol ..how rude you are .. i just stated the facts .. it is how business works .. research .. find . take risk ..wait with patience and then a sale comes .. its not that easy ..

and how childish you are ...do u think buyers fall for the display pics ? the real potential is with domain names .. i have never done outbound .. all my names are on afternic , the buyer doesn't even know who the seller is

•••
•••
-288 Let's see if I can get to -1k in a day.

•••
yes all day every day.
Lol .. it might be just you everyday buying domains seeing display pics .. get some rest .. i dont think u r mentally fit now

•••
Attorneys aren't liked. Tax people aren't liked. Dentists and medical providers charge too much and aren't liked. Real estate investors are not liked. Politicians are not liked. I could go on.

If domainers are not liked, then I guess they are in good company.
Lol, absolutely

•••
How many of you have shout outs by famous nerd/hacker rappers in their songs about you?
Lol, absolutely
I work in the adult industry, we are not liked either. People fail to understand that I am not 100% dissing domainers, just the practice of hoarding and crazy prices.

Last edited:
•••
How many of you have shout outs by famous nerd/hacker rappers in their songs about you?

I work in the adult industry, we are not liked either. People fail to understand that I am not 100% dissing domainers, just the practice of hoarding and crazy prices.
I'm a market trader, I'd probably get my fair share of grief

•••

@ThatNameGuy - potential soul mate?

•••
Someone who feels entitled to the ownership benefits of First-Mover Advantage, without making the first move, is an obnoxiously spoiled brat.

•••
At this point I'm not taking this thread or anyone's feelings seriously as I requested this entire thread be deleted so that the negativity could cease, the admins chose to keep it alive to keep pageviews high and bounce rates low, etc.

So, since it's that type of party, let's party.

Domainers (most of them) remind me of those guys at flea markets, they spend their entire days searching craigslist, or anywhere really, to find a deal, buy low, and sell high.

I will give domainers credit, it's not easy and it's not easy to HOLD and not SELL, but really, domaining is like, entry level internet money type shhhh.

It is a serious business, with serious revenue to be earned, I would not be able to talk all of the junk I talk if I did not quit domaining. Props to those of you who know how to make it work.

Still doesn't mean I don't have the right to get mad about gouging, crazy prices and hoarding.
Genuinely curious to know how domain prices would be more reasonable if individual domain investors did not exist. Can you elaborate?

•••
Genuinely curious to know how domain prices would be more reasonable if individual domain investors did not exist. Can you elaborate?
Not at all, just stomp my feet because I did not get my way on this particular sale.

•••
Someone who feels entitled to the ownership benefits of dang it bobby without making the first move, is an obnoxiously spoiled brat.
dangit bobby

•••
Not stopping until my impact score is -1337

•••
Not stopping until my impact score is -1337
Well on that note I'm leaving this timewaster of a thread. Ask yourself this, what has any of this achieved mate?

•••
Not at all, just stomp my feet because I did not get my way on this particular sale.
Oh ok. So you don't actually think that individual domain investors are hoarding and gouging?

•••
I'm not sure if you all know, (well some of you do) those of you whom have surpassed the stage of just being a domainer and developed, monetized and done real business online through whatever space, niche, or platform you are working on.

Do you know what it takes to develop a domain and make it a success? It takes years of failure, it takes learning front and backend web development (in my case), it takes trying 100s of new ideas and failing for over a decade before finally making it work.

What do you all do? You buy cheap, hoard and sell astronomically high. You are despised amongst just about every marketing circle, development community and well, the entire internet in general. I mean really, people hate domainers. I'm not sure some of you know this so let it be known - you are not loved on this internet.

And due to your greed, and the greed of registrars, you have contributed to the dilution of the domain game by causing registrars to come out with 100000000 new tld's so the average Joe can stand a chance at having a unique web property and not have to pay a company like hugedomains 20k for handjob123.com

That's all, I think most of you have lost your minds, I think that most of you are greedy and that a large majority of you could NEVER cut it with marketing, development or design hence why you rely on such basic tactics of monetization to survive.
Bro, I got in Domaining in 1998 heard it then and still hear it now. Nice story bro but sound like you need to work smarter and not be bitter. Get therapy dude!

•••
Bro, I got in Domaining in 1998 heard it then and still hear it now. Nice story bro but sound like you need to work smarter and not be bitter. Get therapy dude!

•••
•••
The websites I've built out cost over 500k in mids alone to process the card payments. I'm not here to share my niches, I had to make the very hard leap from domainer to actual developer over 20 years ago. Good luck.

Hey it's much easier now, you have everything at your fingertips, you don't even have to know how to code anymore.
Sound like you got ripped off. My kids would of done it for 499K, do better 5'1" dude

•••
Why speak about technical things here? What is the point we are discussing greed, human nature and domaining.

What do you want to hear? How I can code an entire project from front to backend from a blank txt file or how I can automate any human behavior in the world with selenium, requests etc.? How I can reverse any app in the world with Charles via man in the middle attacks? I mean what do you want to talk about? I did not claim to be king nerd. Fall back.

I can write a script in python to carry on the rest of my conversation in this thread. Can you?
I can watch 5 football games at once, do better dude

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I literally posted my pic lol. I'm 6'4
Your so angry and triggered 5'1" dude with fake car and fake picture lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back