IT.COM

.us The .us Spotter: Developed Full Sites

NameSilo
Watch

I hope this thread is okay, but I think it's time that we highlight .us domains (not necessarily our own sites) that are being used as full sites (not just mini-sites). What better way to showcase the .us TLD than to show how it is being used as a competitive alternative to .com?

My first entry (and this is NOT my site or domain):

FreeClinics.us​

This site was mentioned today on the Dr. Oz Show.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Woolite.us (advertised in a TV commercial)

NOT a redirect.

•••
Caas.us - Very professional looking IT site.

•••
I think we all know of and probably used at some point - imageshack.us

•••
I'm actually following the story of xref.us

I'm curious as to what their success might be.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
dreambox-receiver.us

Looks like a nice ecommerce site.. We have a bunch of developed names but i dont know if they would go in the mini site section or not :P

•••
•••
Mini-Mart.us

There is actually a store with only that on their storefront here.

Brad

•••
Spot.us is a fully developed .US site (not mine). I was driving through town (Tampa, FL) and saw a sign out front of a strip mall for myflorist.us

There are several local businesses advertising .US domains but that's one of the better developed sites.

Watched a Tampa Bay Rays game and one of the banners around the infield was for TampaBay.us

•••
Nice Pic

Great use of a .us

Attachments

• .us.jpg
    .us.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 86
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Louisville.us

It's my site..."Like it" on Facebook and spread the word.

•••
•••
I've seen many at the tops spots on search engines in the past; didn't document the genre or site names. Also, yes I've seen tena.us in a commerical recently.

•••
Nice job on Louisville.us. That is a cityinthebox.com site, right? I like their sites, but they seem pretty pricey.

cartier.com directs to cartier.us for its United States site.

•••
Back