Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I got ccard.in, mcard.in, pcard.in, nothing.in, adhoc.in and 15 or so LLL.in's.

•••
Some more goodies from drops

manufactures.co.in
biographies.co.in
province.co.in
putty.in
putty.co.in
freeblog.in
autoresponder.co.in
downloading.co.in

a few nice ones there, dont tell the wife i bourght more domain names lol

•••
had to get in on this thread ...

cricketscores.co.in
cricketscore.co.in
cricketphone.co.in
cricketphone.in
boxed.in

where do you see the drops? and where do you registers your in's?

•••
•••
•••
Hello Everyone!

beautiful.co.in
retail.co.in
offers.co.in
famous.co.in
estate.co.in
products.co.in
quotes.co.in
SupremeCourt.co.in
Migration.co.in
DistanceEducation.co.in
nsnl.co.in
sec.co.in

My best wishes to everyone here!

•••
Petroleum.co.in is far and away my best.

•••
Excellent

SwampFox said:
Petroleum.co.in is far and away my best.

An excellent domain indeed!!

By the way, I just had to reg "one " of these:

www.Expla.in

Frank

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I tell you, this is an interesting time for the Indian namespace. The first big drop season. A year after the rush, with the launch of .IN, and renewed interest in .CO.IN.... there are some very interesting names dropping.

And the best part, it's every man for himself, from little guys to big players, we all have to chase them ourselves. We are all even. There are no big drop catching companies or services focusing on them yet, there is no monopoly or "expired auctions" yet. It's actually FUN chasing names again, on a level playing field.

:)

•••
A few of mine...

aga.in :hearts:

cha.in
mav.in
sta.in
unp.in

mogul.in

asura.in
ahura.in

•••
Some of mine, I have loads. Be interested to hear from you guys on how long you anticipate hold these before they begin to sell.. I have sold a LLL.in so far for $400..

I am interested in selling these, so if anyone wants to make an offer, please PM me, bulk deals are acceptable.. I'm looking for sensible amounts and not end user sales.

Guv.in (my best .in usually 600+ visitors a month) Guv.co.in

Made.co.in

Like.co.in

Paid.co.in

True.co.in

Original.co.in

Official.co.in

Serve.co.in

Size.co.in

Said.in

Pun.co.in

Well.co.in

Fine.co.in

Sure.co.in

Wills.co.in

Building.co.in

Device.co.in

Essential.co.in

Goy.in (decent stats for some reason ?)

Goo.co.in (goog ;) Yah.co.in ;)

Indiamap.co.in

Ill.co.in

Impossible.in .co.in

plus a couple of hundred others..

•••
Hmmm, I only regged a few:

fog.in
jsp.in
sdk.in

How come most people seem to be registering the .co.in's over the .in's?

One of our clients is in India, and they use the .in extension - it would seem to me that .in would be more desirable than .co.in, wouldn't it?

Cheers
A.

•••
fixxation said:
Hmmm, I only regged a few:

fog.in
jsp.in
sdk.in

One of our clients is in India, and they use the .in extension - it would seem to me that .in would be more desirable than .co.in, wouldn't it?

Cheers
A.

Well, .co.in is the King, it is Commercial.India
It makes more commercial sense, i know several hundred companies/organizations which use .co.in extension and not .in
Very few do that too.

Pick up any newspaper/mag in India you will see the .co.in extension more in use by companies/users.

But, since many a few domainers are calling .in as .internet it might also pick up with the end users around the globe?

Let's see!

Best Wishes to one and all,
Godolphin

•••
fixxation said:

At least in my experience, and search results, it's often A) or B)

A) .CO.IN only costs half as much to register. :$:

B) Because the .IN is already taken, and the .CO.IN is the only version left. I think, from talking to domain speculators around the world, that a certain group of speculators went straight for new .IN, and mostly overlooked .CO.IN, which is the more established namespace.

I'm not saying one is better than the other - I'm just saying I think more domain speculators have possibly jumped on .IN, leaving the supply of keywords more depleted.

Most people around here seem to be split 50/50.

•••
-db- said:
At least in my experience, and search results, it's often A) or B)

A) .CO.IN only costs half as much to register. :$:

B) Because the .IN is already taken, and the .CO.IN is the only version left. I think, from talking to domain speculators around the world, that a certain group of speculators went straight for new .IN, and mostly overlooked .CO.IN, which is the more established namespace.

I'm not saying one is better than the other - I'm just saying I think more domain speculators have possibly jumped on .IN, leaving the supply of keywords more depleted.

Most people around here seem to be split 50/50.

I agree with db 100%, especially in statement "A" above. For me, and for others, I would think, cost has a lot to do with it. Not only because a .co.in is roughly 1/2 the price of a .in, but you have to think of the cost of registering the domains next year! With .in's, you may not be able to re-register them all (if not sold, of course). With the .co.in, you could register almost twice as many as the .in's. I have some of each, but I would say 90% .co.in .
Frank

•••
godolphin said:
Well, .co.in is the King, it is Commercial.India
It makes more commercial sense, i know several hundred companies/organizations which use .co.in extension and not .in
Very few do that too.

Pick up any newspaper/mag in India you will see the .co.in extension more in use by companies/users.

Yep my experience in the Indian market has shown the same. It is also to the fact that the .co.in is cheaper which is great for us domainers that purchase loads of domains.. At the end of the day if someone buys the .in or visa versa they will surely want the other extension to go with it.. I have have a few offers for the .co.in and .in package to date.

Frank and -DB- you guys have a special say in this market too, everything you guys say i support.

Must say i do like this thread some great domains here and some really intelligent posts.

Go India!!

Tips

•••
My Ins

findJobs.in
whatIs.in
viable.in
released.in
hound.in​

•••
My opinion on this rests in the SEO side of things.

I'd much rather have a .in versus a .co.in or .net.in, but when the .in is taken, I'll take a decent third level domain. For instance, I recently picked up Radio.net.in and Escrow.net.in, both great keywords that make sense with a .net. I know our discussion here is about .co.in vs. .in but by looking at keyword value, Its easy to make an argument to buy a .co.in KEYWORD domain if the .in is taken.

I personally have a nice mix of .in, .co.in, .org.in, and net.in based on their keyword value for SEO. And at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself if that ext. makes sense with your keyword, for instance, I own Aids.org.in, which is in my opionion much better than .co.in and possibly better than .in.

•••
.in Sales thread

Fellow India domainers : See the .in sales thread here at Namepros.com , or www.DnJournal.com , for the 2 reported .in sales on DnJournal this week!!

Great news .IN!! Come on .CO.in!! :sold:

Frank

•••
Just picked up CheapInternet.in and CheapInternet.co.in :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back