IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
s there any particular reason that .IN are finally moving up?
Well, IMO, That's because India is a developing country, And after the COVID crisis hit the majority of small businesses. They finally have realized the importance of having a digital presence on the web.
No Wonder, Remote.in Sold for $12,000
TBH I think the real rise hasn't even started yet. Wonder what's it gonna be like after a few years...

Last edited:
•••
Is there any particular reason that .IN are finally moving up? Is India using them more? Or just a trend thing like .IO? I can't seem to find the catalyst for the sales other than just time passing.

I've been in .IN since the release day in 2005 and hold many premium LLL.in, so I'm watching closely now! :xf.cool:

• India is a country of circa 1.4 billion population , around 18% of the world population and also the youngest nation of the world with average age in 20's .. Majority of these youngsters has to find a living and make their careers, that eventually result in a lot of new start-ups and a lot of web projects too ( specially in COVID times)
  • Indian economy size has grown a lot since last 16+ years
  • Internet Infrastructure also increased in a huge way
  • A lot of start-ups / organisations around the world also showing interest to acquire their .in name to protect their brand if ever they decided to open shop in India. protecting a domain name is much easier than trying to acquire a brand later . e.g: Pop.in , Hop.in, Kev.in ..etc a lot of domain hacks in use .. e.g: metallic.in ,
  • Also .IN names generates a lot of traffic too ( although this traffic may not worth the same like traffic generated from developed economies )
A number of Indian organisations also showing interest to purchase names.. e.g: clear.in sold for 11629 USD in January 2021. It was acquired by an Indian company as a defensive registration not even as their main brand. It's not a huge sale , the only reason I have quoted is an example how the organisations mindset is changing towards protecting their brand identity.

Things are looking optimistic at least for now.

P.s: its not an investment advise , please make your due diligence before making any investment decisions.

Last edited:
•••
CBDOIL.IN is currently on auction on sedo for $800. Not mine.

•••
  • India is a country of circa 1.4 billion population , around 18% of the world population and also the youngest nation of the world with average age in 20's .. Majority of these youngsters has to find a living and make their careers, that eventually result in a lot of new start-ups and a lot of web projects too ( specially in COVID times)
  • Indian economy size has grown a lot since last 16+ years
  • Internet Infrastructure also increased in a huge way
  • A lot of start-ups / organisations around the world also showing interest to acquire their .in name to protect their brand if ever they decided to open shop in India. protecting a domain name is much easier than trying to acquire a brand later . e.g: Pop.in , Hop.in, Kev.in ..etc a lot of domain hacks in use .. e.g: metallic.in ,
  • Also .IN names generates a lot of traffic too ( although this traffic may not worth the same like traffic generated from developed economies )
A number of Indian organisations also showing interest to purchase names.. e.g: clear.in sold for 11629 USD in January 2021. It was acquired by an Indian company as a defensive registration not even as their main brand. It's not a huge sale , the only reason I have quoted is an example how the organisations mindset is changing towards protecting their brand identity.

Things are looking optimistic at least for now.

P.s: its not an investment advise , please make your due diligence before making any investment decisions.

Thanks for the great insight, I decided to add 10 or so of my LLL.in to Daaz last night. Looking forward to what this year brings :xf.grin:

•••
Thanks for the great insight, I decided to add 10 or so of my LLL.in to Daaz last night. Looking forward to what this year brings :xf.grin:
Great to hear that. Try to use DaaZ landing pages, there is a better conversion for those names using DaaZ landing pages.

It is our pleasure to serve you. Feel free to approach us on namepros if you need any help.

Last edited:
•••
💎 3L Domains expiring this month

njp.in
rlb.in
ofb.in
prh.in
rww.in
yar.in
zll.in
rwy.in
ryf.in
ziw.in
sxo.in
dxe.in
yhq.in
jwa.in
xsi.in
gza.in
skd.in
wcj.in
zlp.in
fza.in
mfb.in
szt.in
vzt.in
qiu.in

•••

njp.in
rlb.in
ofb.in
prh.in
rww.in
yar.in
zll.in
rwy.in
ryf.in
ziw.in
sxo.in
dxe.in
yhq.in
jwa.in
xsi.in
gza.in
skd.in
wcj.in
zlp.in
fza.in
mfb.in
szt.in
vzt.in
qiu.in
Not sure who is letting them to expire these names.. but these are liquid assets, those guys who dont want to renew just list on marketplaces actively supporting .IN and they will get sold in hours

•••

njp.in
rlb.in
ofb.in
prh.in
rww.in
yar.in
zll.in
rwy.in
ryf.in
ziw.in
sxo.in
dxe.in
yhq.in
jwa.in
xsi.in
gza.in
skd.in
wcj.in
zlp.in
fza.in
mfb.in
szt.in
vzt.in
qiu.in
Yes, the owner should really post these on Daaz @ BIN and they will sell. Some of those names are quite good and many people would love to own those names. But still not a huge supply of names though, they'll dissapear soon.

•••
Yes, the owner should really post these on Daaz @ BIN and they will sell. Some of those names are quite good and many people would love to own those names. But still not a huge supply of names though, they'll disappear soon.
True that, If you could choose one domain in these lists which one would it be?
I guess I'd pick SXO.in or DXE.in

•••
True that, If you could choose one domain in these lists which one would it be?
I guess I'd pick SXO.in or DXE.in
CHeers. I'd prolly pick MFB - MicroFinance Bank. just sayin. RWW is also really good, repeating letters are stronger value.

•••
financialmodelling•in SOLD for $275 on DaaZ

The domain was acquired by a SaaS venture as it is redirected to rmiinsights.com
🎉

Last edited:
•••
2 more recent .IN sales below. KW .IN names are still selling also.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-05 at 5.30.04 PM.jpeg

•••
KidsCorner.in sold recently on Daaz for $800. Not mine.

•••
•••
Closers.in
2Be.in

Last edited:
•••
Human/augmentation .in
Human/augmentation .co.in

•••
things are changing for .IN - the emergence of new .IN-dominant ecommerce sites. I just learned about ANOTHER new .in -focused aftermarket site that just launched - premium.in, its only for the most premium types of .IN domains...remember that just 3 years ago we had no dedicated .in aftermarket websites, but now we have 2 - Daaz and Premium.in...this is progress, .IN is on its way and maturing nicely.

•••
Even.in sold on Daaz recently for $1,500. Not mine.

•••
Is there any particular reason that .IN are finally moving up? Is India using them more? Or just a trend thing like .IO? I can't seem to find the catalyst for the sales other than just time passing.

I've been in .IN since the release day in 2005 and hold many premium LLL.in, so I'm watching closely now! :xf.cool:
Hi,
I'd like to offer my own theory of why .IN is finally moving up - You see, .IN is Sort of an invisible extension - many people AKA domainers think its obscure, and with culture of preference for privacy(so more private sales) combined with how much time has already passed(with many good and strong .IN domains being sold during that time), it seems COVID pushed demand for online services up, and .IN didnt have that many good names available for cheap or easy to access, but many dont know this, because they havent taken the time to objectively analyze its aftermarket activities, think about it- for a huge nation such as India, even with slow development, it doesnt take too long before the supply of good .IN names almost runs out, and we are currently experiencing a supply squeeze on .IN, and thats why many one-worders are selling for $500- $2K on reseller/webmaster level. .IN might not have a huge # of total regs as an extension, but it still has an active market and demand for the GOOD names within the total .IN regs which is currently between 2.5 and 3M? reseller prices for LLL.in go up EVERY year, but except maybe 2 or so in the past 10 years....that says something very important IMO...there is an in-elasticity in the demand for and availability of LLL.ins! By the time .IN gets the publicity and aftermarket action it deserves and has earned, it'll be too expensive for the avg domainer, its alread too expensive for them because they probably wont accept and understand why LLLs and one worders are costing $xxx per name on the reseller level, and that makes acquisition of volume expensive....but others told me that .IN suffers from liquidity, which i agree with, but that will also "snap" into place with more maturity of the .IN extension. Cheers.

•••
Monk.in sold on Sedo recently for $2,150. Not mine.

•••
Hi,
I'd like to offer my own theory of why .IN is finally moving up - You see, .IN is Sort of an invisible extension - many people AKA domainers think its obscure, and with culture of preference for privacy(so more private sales) combined with how much time has already passed(with many good and strong .IN domains being sold during that time), it seems COVID pushed demand for online services up, and .IN didnt have that many good names available for cheap or easy to access, but many dont know this, because they havent taken the time to objectively analyze its aftermarket activities, think about it- for a huge nation such as India, even with slow development, it doesnt take too long before the supply of good .IN names almost runs out, and we are currently experiencing a supply squeeze on .IN, and thats why many one-worders are selling for $500- $2K on reseller/webmaster level. .IN might not have a huge # of total regs as an extension, but it still has an active market and demand for the GOOD names within the total .IN regs which is currently between 2.5 and 3M? reseller prices for LLL.in go up EVERY year, but except maybe 2 or so in the past 10 years....that says something very important IMO...there is an in-elasticity in the demand for and availability of LLL.ins! By the time .IN gets the publicity and aftermarket action it deserves and has earned, it'll be too expensive for the avg domainer, its alread too expensive for them because they probably wont accept and understand why LLLs and one worders are costing $xxx per name on the reseller level, and that makes acquisition of volume expensive....but others told me that .IN suffers from liquidity, which i agree with, but that will also "snap" into place with more maturity of the .IN extension. Cheers.

Thank for your thoughtful explanation. I am very fond of .IN extension and in spite of no aggressive marketing or any support from big registrars this ccTLD extension is keep moving upward based on it's own merit. To me it sound like .ing and of course IN is by default a natural extension (suffix) of many english dictionary words making it perfect hack domain. The dot IN has very loyal customer base who many times preferred IN ever over .COM. for end use. Two of my own sites mentioned in my signature and also attached here are few examples. Enjoy!

Attachments

• SDX.png
    SDX.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
•••
The future is AI So here it goes

Aitrain.in
Aiskills.in
Aievent.in

•••
2 more .IN sales recently @ Daaz:

Snackit.in $349
Istream.in $500

Not my names.

•••
2 more .IN sales recently @ Daaz:

Snackit.in $349
Istream.in
$500

Not my names.
Amazing,I would not have even registered either of them.

•••
cases.in / SOLD for $400 on DaaZ, not mine.

The buyer got a pretty good deal IMO, I wonder what the buyer is gonna build on this domain, could probably be an e-commerce store for mobile cases.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back