Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
STAKE.IN sold for 7,800 EUR recently on Sedo (Not mine)

•••
SHUBHAM.IN sold for 3,500 USD recently on Sedo (Not mine).

Another KW .IN domain recently sold @ Daaz also, but through lease-to-own, will report that sale soon.

•••
FJS.IN sold for 1,000 GBP recently on Daaz (Not mine).

•••
Recent Sedo sales:

Walton.in - $9,800
Kelv.in - 5,000 Euros
Sportnews.in - $2,500

None are mine.

Last edited:
•••
KSH.IN sold for 1,000 USD recently on Daaz via BIN (Not mine).

•••
HAC.IN sold for 4,950 EUR recently on Sedo (Not mine).

•••
SUPERSTORE.CO.IN sold for 15,000 USD recently (Not mine).

Last edited:
•••
•••
Mind blowing🤯 sale..specially for co.in extension thanks for sharing @kemjika11
Granted, that seller is more focused on .co.in, but he is IMO, one of the best negotiators and .co.in domainers out there. Desperation and short term vision of domain values surely contributes to lower sales prices.

•••
Granted, that seller is more focused on .co.in, but he is IMO, one of the best negotiators and .co.in domainers out there. Desperation and short term vision of domain values surely contributes to lower sales prices.

I just check the who is and saw name was registered since 2007,so you are right. It needs patients and confidence in your names.

•••
it is a little frustrating that afternic doesn't allow .in, i think it really hinders the .in aftermarket imo

if anyone knows a buyer for mоnsооn.in @ very low 5 figures please let me know and i'll give you a cut of the sale. it's worth way more but need additional liquidity

•••
•••
•••
Just agreed to sell FWB.IN for $705 on sedo. If buyer pays, i'll report this in the main sales thread on NP.

•••
•••
TURTLE.IN sold for 1,221 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

•••
JOBALERT.IN sold for 1,150 USD recently on Daaz (Not mine).

•••
Last edited:
•••
SUPERSTORE.IN sold for 7,500 USD recently on Sedo (Not mine).

•••
•••
Same owner as co.in..

Smart move and very timely decision to secure digital address (both extension in and co.in) before fundraising.

India's largest omnichannel beauty and wellness retailer Nykaa plans to raise about $500-700 mn at a valuation of ~$4-5 billion.

Last edited:
•••
Smart move and very timely decision to secure digital address (both extension in and co.in) before fundraising.
Agreed, and from the prices they paid(approx ~$25K), many other less financially able companies in India can do the same. i hope it sets a good example for other businesses.

Relative to the value that exact match domains provide to businesses, they are not that expensive imo (relatively).

•••
it is a little frustrating that afternic doesn't allow .in, i think it really hinders the .in aftermarket imo

if anyone knows a buyer for mоnsооn.in @ very low 5 figures please let me know and i'll give you a cut of the sale. it's worth way more but need additional liquidity

Having more marketplaces always helps specially a big player like afternic certainly can play a catalyst role. The other hand we believe, .IN growth cant be stopped for the below reasons..

• India's economy is growing fast and will grow faster for next 15 to 20 years in a row
  • Huge Young Population , many of them are smart and ready for entrepreneurship projects. Almost 90% of them are trying digital solutions , so leading to more demand for domain names
  • Covid has accelerated the need for digitization. .IN adoption by businesses is happening at faster rate
  • Couple of unicorns are also created on .IN , those unicorns are going to bring a lot of visibility in startup space
  • Also new marketplaces like DaaZ has a room to play to accelerate growth for .IN extension
  • Also .IN is used by many international organisations as domain hacks or just like the brand potential of .IN ( its a dictionary word too)
-- we just quoted few , but many of the factors are in favour of .in. So hard to stop the growth of .IN adoption and as well as after market prices.

P.s: This is just an opinion of us.. Pls do your own research before making any investment decisions. Please do not consider our post as an investment advise.

•••
FWB.IN sold for 705 USD recently on Sedo (mine!).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back