IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Cryptographer.in
Sounds Brandable but I would have saved my bucks in registering this one. If you have development plans then its cool otherwise it will be hard to flip because

1) Dealing with crypto in India is surrounded with uncertainty so no company/brand will opt for the domain ending with .in when it can be suspended by government easily.

2) Aftermarket of .in domain names is picking its pace but it's not yet there for brandable.

I don't know how established you are in domaining but I will look for domains that I can sell easily unless you are holding it for few years.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bookers / in

Thoughts?
Booker is a trademark of booker wholesale and they are operating in India too... so I would avoid registering TM names in the first place...

•••
I respectfully disagree. These are going to just end up as renewal fees, but everyone has their own strategy...

Id rather spend $1-3K on a great name that you have Kemji, and find a buyer for $5-8K. Its gonna take my man here 10000's of these small deals to make what he would make in one big one.

"These are going to just end up as renewal fees"
I might drop a few but the fast majority of my .in portfolio is part of a long term strategy. I rather reg 100 names and renew them 5 times than buy 1 3K name and put all my time & energy in one name. I disagree with the "small deals" too. I think some of my handregs could easily sell for x,xxx if not xx,xxx in the upcoming years. If my .in portfolio was .cn you could find me at the Porsche dealer

Last edited:
•••
Booker is a trademark of booker wholesale and they are operating in India too... so I would avoid registering TM names in the first place...

Sure thing. Common words have trademarks. But what has "Bookers International" in common with "Booker Wholesale India"?

•••
Sure thing. Common words have trademarks. But what has "Bookers International" in common with "Booker Wholesale India"?
if you are developing then it's totally a different scenario. As I said I personally avoid such names and if You already booked try to avoid parking it and if developing then do so in a different class which is not related to TM holder.

•••
if you are developing then it's totally a different scenario. As I said I personally avoid such names and if You already booked try to avoid parking it and if developing then do so in a different class which is not related to TM holder.

Booking/booker/bookers companies are operating worldwide under different extensions. I have it parked without ads. Not an TM issue at all IMO.

•••
Booking/booker/bookers companies are operating worldwide under different extensions. I have it parked without ads. Not an TM issue at all IMO.
Yes parking without ads is great step. All the best with it. What's your latest reg ?

•••
Yes parking without ads is great step. All the best with it. What's your latest reg ?

Thank you. My latest reg is a far-fetch from the original thread. This one among my latest.

•••
ALL NNNN.in is gone.
Below list is my recent reg.

0247.in
0573.in
0375.in
0235.in
4074.in
4594.in
0241.in
0479.in
4064.in
4348.in
4504.in
3440.in
0461.in
0245.in
4054.in
0243.in
4574.in
0214.in
4094.in
4604.in
0249.in
4398.in
4248.in
9749.in
9741.in
2940.in
0084.in
4378.in
5140.in
4470.in
0765.in
4420.in
3430.in
4368.in
4318.in
4308.in
4298.in
4278.in
4268.in
4238.in
4208.in
3740.in
4460.in

•••
•••
I rather reg 100 names and renew them 5 times than buy 1 3K name and put all my time & energy in one name. If my .in portfolio was .cn you could find me at the Porsche dealer

Some believe in quantity. Others prefer quality....

and if .in was half the value of .cn.... I'd probably own that Porsche dealership you're buying from :P

•••
•••
•••
I recently regged some more:

0506.in
10101.in
2eat.in
borneo.in
cityservice.in
dealy.in
domainregistrars.in + co.in
ethica.in
gimp.in
incl.in
irma.in
lendo.in
smartcredit.in
traveltips.in
vipclub.in

i do like vipclub.in though

•••
namelease.in (dev play) - yah right we all say that!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
OnlineFood.in
AiTechnology.in
TechE.in
TechO.in
F10.in
Tsoft.in
e-Crypto.in
eCryptoco.in
H
iver.in
0832.in

Still available looking for Good Offers..:xf.smile::xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back