Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very high exact search volume in India (~90 000 exact searches by month), and very high PPC (considering it's in India), 3.16 €.

Excellent domain name IMHO.

Thanks JeanClaude, appreciate the comments, just need to find a buyer for it now :blink:

•••
Hi. I just completed the sale of BJP.in on Sedo for $385. For anyone who doesn't know, BJP are the second largest political party in India and initially I was hoping for an offer from them as originally, their address was BJP.org. A year or two ago they successfully won the domain BJP.com through an INDRP (Indian UDRP) which didn't leave me feeling very confident in being able to shift it for a profit. As an LLL.in it's not a bad price although I did initially pay around $400!

•••
IndianWhisky.in

IndianWhiskey.in

Huge market, one of the largest consumers of whiskey in the world (third largest after China and Russia).

Oh believe me, i am seeing a ton of Indian whiskey in Nigeria. Its dominant. Good luck with these names.

•••
I just grabbed :)

madiba.in
madiba.co.in

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madiba

Nelson Mandela is known as "Madiba," which is the name of the Xhosa tribe to which to belongs. It is considered an act of honor to refer to somebody by the name of his tribe.

According to Who2 Biography, when writing about the history of Nelson Mandela:

He is also called 'Madiba,' a nickname taken from his clan... Mandela says in Long Walk to Freedom that he was given the English name "Nelson" by his teacher on his first day at school.

•••
Mandela had Indian roots or connections ? Just trying to understand the rationale behind these regs :)

•••
Mandela had indian connections.Nelson Mandela is known as the 'Gandhi of South Africa' .Mandela always considered Mahatma Gandhi as pioneer of apartheid movement in South Africa :)

•••
I think those are bad taste registrations......Our President Madiba has only just passed...show some respect

•••
I think those are bad taste registrations......Our President Madiba has only just passed...show some respect

When did I disrespect our former president? :rolleyes:

•••
Why did you reg them? Let me guess, a non-profit fan site you plan to develop

•••
Just registered Ufos.in and picked up Sled.in and Westerns.in. in November

Low and behold Westerns and Sled.com are both owned by Yahoo and were in
a Sedo Auction in Nov with huge reserves so i think i have 3 good ones.

•••

:gn::gn:

if ur new to .In then well done to u.

•••
Old 12-13-2013, 03:03 AM
kemjika11--THANKS I have seen you on a few threads.

I'm in the states and a friend of mine came over from India and his children are in HS and the boy is a genius!!! His dad just a 6am-10 pm every day- i had a few (2).in domains and in the course of
my latest buying binge,i would show my friend and i said you ought to get your son involved in the .in's as he is so young he may hit on a good name that may increase greatly in 4-5 yrs and he has the time to wait.He has his son interested so thats good-

The Sled.in -i bought to impress him and thus his son -not knowing Yahoo owned the .com and had it on a Sedo auction just 1 week after i bought it with a reserve between 50 and 99 k.The Western.in i bought after the auction ended and they had the reserve 100-250 k.
That sold the son-he is doing it as a class-told him 3??? or 4 -5 letter meaningful words-nothing else.He has 8 already so far.
Dad said(look what you started --with a smile--dad son bonding)

One question please--how did you do those 2 links--the sedo and the other--as i would like to ad that to mine--Much thanks again:tu:

•••

good one :)

•••
Looking at a few newly deleted dot in names they look to good to be true.

Any one know how to ck if a .in name has been previously banned or blacklisted by google/adsense? Thanks

I bought a Cricket streaming site a dot .in and published it and a week later my Adsense acct said to take it down-no adsense allowed on it.Wasted name

Last edited:
•••

Any one know how to ck if a .in name has been previously banned or blacklisted by google/adsense? Thanks

I bought a Cricket streaming site a dot .in and published it and a week later my Adsense acct said to take it down-no adsense allowed on it.Wasted name

http://www.bannedcheck.com/
http://ctrlq.org/sandbox/

Not sure if it is accurate. Since some .IN Domains i have that are banned are showing as good at this place.

Last edited:
•••
where do you check for deleted .in names? :sold:

•••
johnnywj
Business Member--------------------THANKS FOR THAT LINK!!

THE banned ck--checked 3 and 2 of them showed banned with--look at this B S

Unfortunately,www. jajex.info is currently not allowed to display AdSense Ads and is BANNED from Google AdSense.
NOW LOOK BELOW WITHOUT www------
Google Results:
Congratulations, jajex.info currently has pages indexed by Google.com, therefore jajex.info is Not Banned from the Google Search Engine

Same with A super.in name and also with the cricket .in site i mentioned and this CRICKET SITE 4 my Indian friends.

Adsense Results:
Unfortunately, www.LiveCricketStreaming.info is currently not allowed to display AdSense Ads and is BANNED from Google AdSense.

Google Results:
Congratulations, www.LiveCricketStreaming.info currently has pages indexed by Google.com, therefore www.LiveCricketStreaming.info is Not Banned from the Google Search Engine!

How can this be?

•••
shahrukh.co.in was available a few days ago, i mean people aren't buying his name!!

•••
Hi everyone, new member. Got a domain for sale, dianu.in, think it means "monster" in Urdu. Open to any offer.

•••
SOOFI----ExpiredDomains.net------that is where i look

•••
•••
SOOFI u r welcome---hope you get some good ones--

Soofi how did you put--your sedo etc--the info below the line (where in name pros can i go to add mine to my posts)-------%%-

•••
SOOFI u r welcome---hope you get some good ones--

Soofi how did you put--your sedo etc--the info below the line (where in name pros can i go to add mine to my posts)-------%%-

sent you pm on how to do it :)

•••
MobileCloud
njoy
BestColleges
- thought would make a good domain hack BestColleges.in/Malayasia/

Any good ?

Last edited:
•••
in showcase

Lots of LLL.in are free now - have a huge actual list. They all seem dropped.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back