NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
evh.in
khh.in
avw.in
egw.in
evf.in
ehw.in
bwr.in

•••
•••
•••
•••
Come on kemji you know there is a reason names like these are dropped every year and readily available for registration for months on end... You know quality LLLs and these are not those... I'm not trying to argue with you, maybe you know something I don't, which I'm sure, but with not too many LLL .in sales as is I would think these will be tough to even get reg fee for IMO

•••
Come on kemji you know there is a reason names like these are dropped every year and readily available for registration for months on end... You know quality LLLs and these are not those... I'm not trying to argue with you, maybe you know something I don't, which I'm sure, but with not too many LLL .in sales as is I would think these will be tough to even get reg fee for IMO

Not that many of these llls are dropped every year. LLL.ins are geting dropped monthly, but over 90% are crappy combinations, so the truth is that double premium llls are not THAT easy to come by. If they are, then pls hand reg 10 and let me know! its not easily possible. i hand regged 5 a few days ago, but there were probably only 10-15 good double premiums in a sea of over 1k llls that dropped.

what is quality? triple premiums? but some double premiums get inquiries like triple premiums so its just about how demanded the lll combination is. If double premiums are that cheap and easily available, then why can any of us get our hands on at least 20 of them? they are just not there to buy up without going on the aftermarket.

•••
4D Print . IN

what do you all think?

•••
I wanted to register luxuryportfolio.in but apparently its TM ... how can a name like that be TM .. i just dont get it.

•••
I wanted to register luxuryportfolio.in but apparently its TM ... how can a name like that be TM .. i just dont get it.

Which country is it trademarked in? India? which class?

If it is not trademarked in India, would it still be a problem to reg it?

•••

Hey Josh, I don't think it would be a good idea to register luxuryportfolio.in as luxuryportfolio.com is a well established website. It WOULD be a wise decision for luxuryportfolio.com to register luxuryportfolio.in as the '.in' could represent their 'international' operations website.

•••
sig3.jpg

•••
image.png

Jeevan Beema means Life Insurance in Hindi

image.png

•••
•••
I just grabbed- first .in domain ever registered and has over 816k search results on Google. What do you guys think?
Investmentbrokers.in

•••
•••
•••
any like on this one? Just want to try out .IN
boca(dot)IN
24,60,00,000 results on Google.co.in
246,000,000 results on google.com

Thank you

•••
@ 1 Domain.. I will not appraise domains but your logos are beautiful..!! that's why I most of the time surf reg of the day & this section to see pep's logos..!!

•••
Thank you very much that you noticed me and my logos :) I am a total newbie and struggling. I might already have a few good names but no clear idea on how to actually start selling yet.

I hope to catch some tips from other experienced domainers, I will appreciate if you got any that you might care to share :)

@ 1 Domain.. I will not appraise domains but your logos are beautiful..!! that's why I most of the time surf reg of the day & this section to see pep's logos..!!

•••
Thanks a lot :)

Can you suggest me a good place to sell that off? No idea about a good one for .in names. Do you recommend using Flippa?

Thanks

Nice name

•••
I hope to catch some tips from other experienced domainers, I will appreciate if you got any that you might care to share :)

I have not sold any domain name worth $10 or more than that.. so that means I am also a newbie.. the only tip that I can give is don't go with anyone's opinion (even if he is an expert). Go with the domain if you think it could fetch good value but before that. read read & read abt domaining. I usually spend my most of the time in contacting end users & surfing in marketplaces.. after reading & reading anything valuable or even crap abt domaining ..

I think SEDO is best place to sell domain (when I see domain sales, most of them are from SEDO).. I am currently trying it..!!

Last edited:
•••
Writs.in
ZVP.in

expecting some bids :)

•••
•••
clearfit.in
vivio.in
casto.in
paridhan.in

:D

let me know whatyou think about those names :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back