NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AXL.IN SOLD for US$ 1K in the last week on SEDO (not-mine)

Also this bit of research, useful stuff there
[ame="http://www.slideshare.net/kleinerperkins/kpcb-internet-trends-2013"]KPCB Internet Trends 2013[/ame]

•••
Since today I own Q-R.in. As there is no possibility currently to get QR.in my domain is the shortest related to the booming QR Technology. How much can it be worth? I also own 1QR.in (like "first QR")

•••
Since today I own Q-R.in. As there is no possibility currently to get QR.in my domain is the shortest related to the booming QR Technology. How much can it be worth? I also own 1QR.in (like "first QR")

2 letter .in domains are not available as of now. Minimum is 3 letter.

•••
I suppose my domain Q-R.in must be worth the same that QR.in would be if it could be allowed. Do you think it could reach 20000$ ;) ? I dont know what price to set for that domain. India is a very big and still growing market.

Last edited:
•••
I suppose my domain Q-R.in must be worth the same that QR.in would be if it could be allowed. Do you think it could reach 20000$? I dont know what price to set for that domain. India is a very big and still growing market.

There is no comparison between Q-R.in & QR.in if it was available to have been registered.

QR may attract $xxxx

Q-R may get to low $xxx :gl:

•••
There is no comparison between Q-R.in & QR.in if it was available to have been registered.

QR may attract $xxxx

Q-R may get to low $xxx :gl:

you forget that in India qr.in is NOT possible (3+ characters) so how could qr.in exist?

•••
purchased url.ind.in and webs.org.in

•••
you forget that in India qr.in is NOT possible (3+ characters) so how could qr.in exist?

I did not forget. QR.in does exist,it has not been released yet. If the .in registry thinks they can make money it will happen sometime or other.

I repeat.If it was possible to have QR.in it may fetch $xxxx

Q-R.in May reach $xxx

•••
•••
Just picked up AppDeveloper dot In and AppDevelopers dot In

•••
•••
•••
•••
Is this one worth keeping? I have had success with cloud names lately, but not in this extension

CloudSolution.in

•••
What do you think of Ginseng.in?

•••
What do you think of Ginseng.in?

Very healthy!! i like it. An indian company making/producing health/herbal products can easily pick this name up to help their marketing online. was it a hand reg?

•••
@kemjika

thanks! Yes, it was a handreg.

•••
These SOLD on SEDO in the past week
GMAT.IN $3,999
classifiedads.in $1,050

•••
•••
Warning: the registry has a habit of blocking adult domains.

•••
•••
•••
What About

Statutory.in
Awful.in

Check out the .in names that have sold and then consider whether or not you are on the right track.

Best place to look is maybe the dedicated .in forums/ threads.

•••
These SOLD on SEDO in the past week:
topup.in $15,000
clickindia.in $999

•••
neal.in SOLD for US$1000 in the last week on SEDO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back