IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes. and same with themselves.in with PR 2 ... God bless me :))

•••
oleo.in :gn:

Handregged today...

:xf.love:

•••
mwzd said:
oleo.in :gn:

Handregged today...

:xf.love:

Nice registration!
Need to start looking in non-English keywords...

•••
my recently added domains

bulky.in
etwo.in
fubu.in
itwo.in
dlfa.in
amil.in
peda.in
dito.in
ifry.in
ilip.in
itoo.in
ifci.in
cmas.in
xman.in
iiim.in

•••
Depends on the auction marketplace and selling expectations. It's a very nice LLL.in.

domaindevelopers said:
Do you think sending eae.in to auction may be a good idea?

•••
I do not know if I mentioned ...

Configure.co.in
Troubleshoot.co.in / Troubleshooting.co.in

•••
I am going to sell one of my domain

CVCV for mid $xxx will update when it is is done

•••
Hi!

All the sellers are invited to share the details of their sold .in /.co.in and other indian cctld domain .... check the signature/

•••
Something very weird with Page Rank if watched.in is a PR4 - according to Sedo it only gets 3 visitors a month - very odd

•••
advaita said:
Something very weird with Page Rank if watched.in is a PR4 - according to Sedo it only gets 3 visitors a month - very odd
Yup, spectacularly messed up.

•••
•••
Honestly, even I am surprised.

it more seems like this generic word getting into google a lot ... watched.in as a phrase//// this .in has done the magic it seems ! I am not sure at all on this... just thinking it could be..
mwzd said:
advaita said:
Yup, spectacularly messed up.

•••
i also got pr 3 for one of my domain

newslink.in

•••
+ Doing.co.in and Others.co.in
:)

•••
•••
•••
handreged today:

iregister.in

what do you think?

•••
Very close to Superb !!!

marktimmy said:
handreged today:

iregister.in

what do you think?

•••
Could be interesting for resale at some point - does it get many visitors ? I am not too impressed with Sedo as a parking co. - are you happy with them ?

•••
folks,
Can you please tell me what is the significance of "i" in iregister.in. Is it tells internet register?
Which one would be good either "i" or "e". Right now I am pregerring only "e" not "i". Can any one please show som light on these?

•••
I also handregged today:

iConnection.in (Internet Connection, India Connection for dating site and/or other brand name you can list it out)

Kumargh2: iRegister.in could be a brand name, service, etc. (such as Internet Register, India Register, etc.)

I couldn't believe these two are still available at the time I register, which I think it's pretty good domain. Do you think?

•••
marktimmy I understood. Thanks

•••
Thanks for opening that thread!
All the sellers are invited to share the details of their sold .in /.co.in and other indian cctld domain .... check the signature/

•••
Remade.in

Nokia's new concept phone made entirely of recycled materials.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back