Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Dono.in

As in two / pair / couple in Hindi
and Do No in English ;)

:)

•••
Buzz said:
Are you going to renew the hundreds of .in's you have?

If this question is for me, then yes.

kumargh2 said:
connections.co.in is the winner

Thanks////

marktimmy said:
Just for record the Auction has ended last night for NRC.in @ 291 EUR = $442 USD. It's my domain

Congrats!!

•••
if you have fresh regged .co.in/in that receive traffic/revenue, pls feel free to inform us about it. :)

•••
I am experimenting a lot these days with parking.... As I will be moving out of parking shortly ...

•••
•••
thanks all,, I might release my NER.in to public auction on sedo soon. But still waiting for more offer before I release it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
moderator co.in
karat co.in
calorie co.in

few more

•••
This is slightly off topic, but hoping someone can help:

Where do you guys and gals suggest registering .in domains if you are a U.S. citizen/Business ?

•••
Seabass said:

Where do you guys and gals suggest registering .in domains if you are a U.S. citizen/Business ?
I am doing with my own reseller program for .co.in at indiandomainhosting.com .

Regds

•••
Whiz

Seabass said:

I live in California, I recommend www.Whiz.in

Frank

•••
•••
Abstracts.tv said:
I live in California, I recommend www.Whiz.in

Frank

I also live in California and register all mine with Whiz. The interface is somewhat annoying and changing name servers has to be done individually on each domain (no bulk editing). Everything else seems OK though.

•••
+ correspondent.co.in ... good for news !!!!!

•••
•••
Using the Directi's LogicBoxes interface, bulk nameserver modification is possible. Go to "Domains" ---> "Domain registration" --> "Bulk Actions" --> "Bulk Modify".

jondoe0069 said:
I also live in California and register all mine with Whiz. The interface is somewhat annoying and changing name servers has to be done individually on each domain (no bulk editing). Everything else seems OK though.

•••
jagusa said:
Using the Directi's LogicBoxes interface, bulk nameserver modification is possible. Go to "Domains" ---> "Domain registration" --> "Bulk Actions" --> "Bulk Modify".

Awesome! You just saved me a ton of time. I wish I would have known sooner! +rep

•••
eae.in

marktimmy said:
Just for record the Auction has ended last night for NRC.in @ 291 EUR = $442 USD. It's my domain

Do you think sending eae.in to auction may be a good idea?

•••
You can always try.. do not need to create a hype or something. make it a soft start.
domaindevelopers said:
marktimmy said:

Do you think sending eae.in to auction may be a good idea?

•••
Thank you for this!

But it says to list the domains you want to modify, can I generate a list of all the domains I have in my account?
jagusa said:

•••
Yes, whenever I need to do something with all my domains, i use this option only.

The result comes in the etxtbox at the top with all the domains(if you have selected for all from date )

OR goto

Product - Domain Regisatration - Search to have the detailed list of all the domains.

ideesweb said:
Thank you for this!

But it says to list the domains you want to modify, can I generate a list of all the domains I have in my account?
jagusa said:

•••
•••
Thanks guys, I started parking all my 148 LLL.in domains today, let's see what happens.
Product - Domain Regisatration - Search to have the detailed list of all the domains.

•••
Welcome .... Any time...

Also, I was surprised tosee one of domain , hardly 2 months old to ee PR 4 just in parking ????

Watched.in

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back