NameSilo

The Official DomainParking.com Thread [Acquired by ParkingCrew]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
My name is Ben and I am wondering, why the f**K you are not parking with us!

Why our parking platform is better:

1) We use Tier 1 Advertisers (Obviously)
2) We have pictures for every topic/thing imaginable, meaning your pages will look relevant and people will click more
3) We let YOU customize what you’re "For Sale" message looks like on the top of your pages
4) We Have 2 site builders for you to use when you want to build up your domains (Yes, you can use your own AdSense id) One is a rapid site builder, and the other is a more in depth WYSIWYG web builder tool.
5) We let you create your own domain store like www.PerfectNames.com or www.NameViking.com. Those are examples of my other clients. The store is totally integrated into your parking account, and lets you operate your portfolio more professionally, not to mention get and execute more DOMAIN SALES!
6) Our parking pages are now optimized for mobile traffic also. Every day more internet traffic comes to your parked pages via mobile, so what does your current parking company do about it? Nothing. Take a look at lesbo.com on your mobile. That’s what we do.

And WAIT there is more...

Contact me via [email protected] for a tour.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use DomainParking and I will say that the RPC has been good and the domain pool product is excellent, it gives you the ability to build your own sales page. Ben is pretty helpful if you need stuff to get done.

•••
Ben your ads have changed for mobile too is this what all Google feed providers are doing ?

•••
I just signed up and awaiting approval.

•••
I heard DomainParking.com pays after 60 days.

DomainParking.com supports ePassporte.com also as a payment option.
But ePassporte went bankrupt in 2010 !

•••
Anybody got November 2012 payments?

Their net 60 days payment terms is over and still not paid.
Past several months they paid 20 to 27th latest. But now 64 days gone and no response from them.

•••
Payments

To Our Valued Clients,

We would like to inform you that we are experiencing some slight delays with payment processing this month due to a transition to a new payment processing system.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, and we do appreciate your patience.

We are working as quickly as we can to rectify this situation and to make sure it doesn’t happen again in the future.

Thanks,
Ben
P: 718.502.6602
DomainParking.com
A TrafficMedia.com Company

•••
I think Traffic Details are updated after 24 Hrs.
As per Below note on DashBoard.

* Daily graphs for all domains, updated once per 24 hours at 2PM EST. Wait for final results.

60 Days Payout is not a industry standard as maximum parking companies have under 30 Days.

Domainparking.com Interface and templates looks good.
But there are many other factors which are counted among parking user
like support,payouts etc etc..

Last edited:
•••
72+ days over.
Still waiting.
No update.
Very nice parking company.

•••
•••
I had a talk with the support and they told they will pay by this weekend, hopefully

•••
I had a talk with the support and they told they will pay by this weekend, hopefully

Week over. Still not received. Anybody received payment by paypal?

•••
Curious to know they are still paying or crashed

•••
Payouts

Last edited:
•••
Payment Update

To All Our Valued Clients,

We will be making payment no later than 2/25/2013. Followed by the next scheduled payment a couple of days after that. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

To all of our valued clients, we will be automatically boosting your payout percentage by 5% for a period of 90 days to compensate you for this delay.

Thanks,
DomainParking.com

•••

Last edited:
•••
To All Our Valued Clients,

We will be making payment no later than 2/25/2013. Followed by the next scheduled payment a couple of days after that. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

To all of our valued clients, we will be automatically boosting your payout percentage by 5% for a period of 90 days to compensate you for this delay.

Thanks,
DomainParking.com

Thank god that DomainParking.com didn't follow DomainParking.co.uk in payouts.:bah:

It will be nice to info this in advance to the publishers :-/

will be great if making payments in a month like other leading parking companies:|

Anybody here to share their success story with DomainParking.com?:wave:

•••
Nov payout just hit my paypal...................

•••

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for confirming the Nov payout. Good.

Can anybody confirm they paid additional 5% or not? Just curious

•••

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone received payout from domainparking.com for December 2012 ???

•••
hi guys ...
Know if this company is paying?
I have it generated in January and February and uneventful payment in my account!
According to the website including the payment is 27 days after the close of the month ...
As you know I have to wait?
For now until you have payment in my account move my domains to another company, but I would like to return provided they make the payment!
I hope someone can help or advise!, Greetings!

•••
hi guys, what happened with the payments?, paid soon?, please help me?, I have the money to pay debts I have, thank you very much!

•••
Yes. I heard DomainParking.com paid Dec revenue 2 weeks ago. (Net 55 days)
So they seem to maintain Net 60. Only delay was Nov due to some change in system.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back