Dynadot

ParkingRevolution.com - Official Thread

NameSilo
Watch

Bucaneiro

Account Closed
Impact
logo.png

In order to organize the service presentation and discussion, as well provide some better pre-sale questions and replies to customers from NamePros.com, i'm creating this thread. Parking Revolution is the newest approach on domain parking, but, with a little twist: you're not building plain ugly pages full of links, you're transforming your domains into complete websites.

Everyone agrees: developing your domains is much better than parking them. But, everyone also agrees that developing domains takes too much time and money, and sometimes, you don't have both. Parking was always the best choice due to the ease of use. However, a parked domain is a single ugly page, with lot's of links and literally no content. I doubt that you, as an internet user, ever clicked or followed one of those links in parked pages.

So, why can't we have both? Develop our domains with the ease of use of the domain parking system. We'll, we can. That's what Parking Revolution is all about. Develop your domains easily, without having to worry with programming languages (HTML? Eek!) or spending whole nights trying to create & host your websites. With a few clicks, you can build complete websites with relevant content. If you have a domain about baseball, you can have a website about baseball with Parking Revolution. You choose the website name, the website keyword (baseball) and a few other data and your website is ready to go.

Reviews

Useful links

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parking Revolution sites down??

All of my sites at parking revolution are down, and the main parkingrevolution.com page is down as well. Anyone heard anything?

•••
jarrall said:
All of my sites at parking revolution are down, and the main parkingrevolution.com page is down as well. Anyone heard anything?
All seems to be back to normal. Strangely I couldn't see my sites either for a while, but earnings continued, so maybe it wasn't a global problem.

- Paul

•••
Hi everybody.. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've got a problem... I've signed up at parkingrevolution, but after making payment, I can't seem to log in to my domain control panel (admin), or rather, the user name and login password given to me is said to be invalid...

I've submitted a ticket asking for help, and they asked if I received any account info email, which I don't seem to have...

How do I log in, or which info do I use? my email addresS? my name??

Many thanks if any of you could help...

•••
Hey, just got finished reading this thread and all sounds really interesting...what happened to the thread starter here, isnt he the owner of ParkingRevolution.com or someone in the high ups there? why is his account closed?

Was thinking of signing up and checking it out, but would like to know if there is something to be aware of first.
Thanks

•••
Still no word on what happened to the starter of this thread or why his account is now listed as closed?

•••
Parking Rev Update

Hey folks, I just wanted to clear up why Bucaneiro, the founder of Parking Revolution, was banned from NamePros:

NP moderators felt that a post of his promoting the launch of TheDomainerTimes.com was considered spam. So, they permanently banned him. *boggle*

All future updates regarding ParkingRevolution will now be made here:
http://forums.dotsauce.com/showthread.php?p=4110

So, you can go there and ask any questions or concerns you might have.

•••
As one of the people who asked for the ability for Products / Store to be the home page, I am extremely happy to see this implemented. I have moved about 50 BANS sites to PR already. EPN + Adsense + Shopzilla (or whatever you prefer) - nice indeed!

- Paul

•••
They have really listened and responded to the ideas and requests of their publishers.

•••
teatime said:
They have really listened and responded to the ideas and requests of their publishers.

Hi teatime -

Very nice variety of templates and affiliates. forextraderguide.com looks a bit strange in Chrome though - ads overlaying the articles.

Best.

- Paul

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back