IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What important thing is on Trump's mind right now.........

When President Obama said that he has been to β€œ57 States,” very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year! @IngrahamAngle
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

8:08 PM - 14 Sep 2018

Manafort flipping on him must have him worried. Everybody flipping.

DnGtvy6UcAEXZfx.jpg

•••
How obsessed do you have to be to not only critic a mans "thoughts" but the order in which they are expressed.

We shouldn't be surprised, liberals did the same for Obama but instead of being critical, they praised every word. ( Still do ).

barack-obama-4.jpg

What important thing is on Trump's mind right now.........

When President Obama said that he has been to β€œ57 States,” very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year! @IngrahamAngle
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

8:08 PM - 14 Sep 2018

Manafort flipping on him must have him worried. Everybody flipping.

DnGtvy6UcAEXZfx.jpg

•••
2016 Obama: Those jobs are not coming back! You can't just wave a magic wand and create jobs. If Donald Trump becomes President, the stock market will crash and the economy will shrink. Trickle down economics doesn't work!!

2018 Obama: Don't forget who created these jobs and economic miracle!!!

2018 Republicans: We wont.

jg86s1mt11b01[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ben Sasse has five great proposals for draining the swamp
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ben-sasse-has-five-great-proposals-for-draining-the-swamp

1) prohibit Cabinet members and their immediate family from soliciting donations from foreign sources ( cough, Hillary, cough, Clinton )

2) require that presidential and vice-presidential candidates’ tax returns are disclosed. ( Why stop there? require from every congressional candidate also )

3) create a public database of congressional HR settlements, make disclosure quicker, and increase personal financial liability for members of congress ( no more hush money slush funds )

4) prevent members of Congress from abusing their access to information and influence, by prohibiting them from buying or selling stocks during their time in office. ( require blind trust, just like the President and Vice President )

5) put a stopper in D.C.’s infamous Revolving Door with a lifetime ban on members of Congress making money lobbying. ( This will be replace by something else or called something different )

•••
•••
•••
Liberals don't care about PR. They haven't mention it for over a year until the recent storm. The number of dead is an estimate based on polling.
Trivializing thousands of deaths does not sound like caring.
Anticipating the consequences of the disaster, and coordinating proper response would sound like caring (or simply, federal government doing its job). Problems are not solved on the ground.
Evidently, PR is not even on the radar of national policy.

•••
•••
Democrats: Donald Trump is immoral!

Also Democrats: Justice Kavanaugh is a rapist and his denial proves it.

Anatomy Of A Smear: Brett Kavanaugh And The New Journalism
https://www.redstate.com/slee/2018/09/15/anatomy-smear-brett-kavanaugh-new-journalism/

Just Dems think Trump is immoral? Be real, any decent person or person with eyeballs in their head know that. And, again, nobody you would consider a Trump hater brought that accusation up here, just you, because you need something to whine about.

Your previous posts don't even make sense:

"How obsessed do you have to be to not only critic a mans "thoughts" but the order in which they are expressed."

Don't even know what you're saying here. This dummy is thinking about somebody saying 57 states, when everybody knows all candidates say dumb stuff on the campaign trail, simply because they're tired. All of them. Trump tho, says dumb stuff daily, when he's wide awake.

Last edited:
•••
Only people trivializing the deaths in PR are democrats and local politicians. FYI, 70% of PR electricity was out before the hurricane hit.

USA National Guard and FEMA still working there.

Anticipating the consequences of the disaster, and coordinating proper response would sound like caring (or simply, federal government doing its job). Problems are not solved on the ground.

Last edited:
•••
Your democratic leadership swims in the sewer.

Just Dems think Trump is immoral? Be real, any decent person or person with eyeballs in their head know that. And, again, nobody you would consider a Trump hater brought that accusation up here, just you, because you need something to whine about.

•••
Your democratic leadership swims in the sewer.

This coming from a Trump fan. Again, your lack of self awareness and lack of awareness on who you support. I can't think of a dumber or bigger criminal in my lifetime, than who's presently in the White House.

•••
This coming from a Trump fan. Again, your lack of self awareness and lack of awareness on who you support. I can't think of a dumber or bigger criminal in my lifetime, than who's presently in the White House.

Democrats and media supported Trump in the primary because Hillary was so corrupt, they thought he was her only chance of winning.

Go sit in the corner.

•••
Democrats and media supported Trump in the primary because Hillary was so corrupt, they thought he was her only chance of winning.

Go sit in the corner.

Ratings, go take a nap. And of course, I don't see you disagreeing with my post, the dumb and criminal part. You feel the same way, that's why he wasn't your first choice, and you were actually the first person to even link Trump and impeachment, even before he was President. The only thing that changed is you sold yourself out for him. Others haven't.

Last edited:
•••

Your self-righteous bullshit is getting old. It took years for gulf states to recover from Katrina and their on the same continent.

PR is an Island in the pacific.

•••
You supported Hillary Clinton. ** and her rapist husband.

09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-6.w710.h473.jpg

Ratings, go take a nap. And of course, I don't see you disagreeing with my post, the dumb and criminal part. You feel the same way, that's why he wasn't your first choice, and you were actually the first person to even link Trump and impeachment, even before he was President. The only thing that changed is you sold yourself out for him. Others haven't.

Bill like him, Hillary owes him.

trumpclinton.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You supported Hillary Clinton.

Easily a better choice than Trump. Putin knows she's wasn't weak like Trump. That's why he helped him.

Last edited:
•••
Your self-righteous bullsh*t is getting old. It took years for gulf states to recover from Katrina and their on the same continent.
I am wondering if 45 is in the same state of denial about those other States. On PR he is not even acknowledging the scale of the disaster, this is what is shocking. He simply does not care. Insulting the dead, mocking the survivors.

PR is an Island in the pacific.
Yup, very far away. In 45's book, it's not even America anyway. Also, PR does not take part in presidential elections AFAIK therefore does not bring any votes - so it's worthless for 45.

•••
•••
You supported Hillary Clinton. ** and her rapist husband.

09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-6.w710.h473.jpg

Bill like him, Hillary owes him.

trumpclinton.jpg

So you post pictures that only help to prove that there is only one party, the corporatist party, yet you are still too ignorant to see it and would rather bicker back and forth. Exactly the kind of sucker they are looking for.

•••
Obviously, Trump has blood on his hands, not the people responsible for decades of corruption and neglect.

For the last 30 years, the Puerto Rican government has been completely inept at handling regular societal needs, so I just don’t see it functioning in a crisis like this one. Even before the hurricane hit, water and power systems were already broken. And our $118 billion debt crisis is a result of government corruption and mismanagement.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/inept-puerto-rican-government-riddled-with-corruption-ceo/

I am wondering if 45 is in the same state of denial about those other States. On PR he is not even acknowledging the scale of the disaster, this is what is shocking. He simply does not care. Insulting the dead, mocking the survivors.

Yup, very far away. In 45's book, it's not even America anyway. Also, PR does not take part in presidential elections AFAIK therefore does not bring any votes - so it's worthless for 45.

If only PR hadn't voted against joining the Republic, they could have saved you all from Trump. They'd still be dying from natural disasters and corrupt government but democrats wouldn't be bleating about it.

Last edited:
•••
So you post pictures that only help to prove that there is only one party, the corporatist party, yet you are still too ignorant to see it and would rather bicker back and forth. Exactly the kind of sucker they are looking for.

Hey krazy kat. I posted pictures to point out your hypocrisy.

BTW, next time you claim not to be a liberal, we're going to need to see post where you supported a conservative view point.

•••
•••
Hey krazy kat. I posted pictures to point out your hypocrisy.
And yet they only point out your own ignorance.
BTW, next time you claim not to be a liberal, we're going to need to see post where you supported a conservative view point.
The corporate dems are horrible but the corporate rebubs are soulless. I do support many conservative views, but you won't see any of them in the modern repub party because they are not true conservatives, they are simply corporate shill traitors that have sold out repub voters. The majority of dems have done the same to their voters.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back