IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People vote for policy reasons. You don't have to approve of everything they do.

Kasich would have gotten them Conservative judges as well. Can you imagine how dead this thread would be if he was President? I guess that Trump got the nod, shows how little voting power they now have. I don't think he was their first choice, or second or......

Last edited:
•••
Kasich would have gotten them Conservative judges as well. Can you imagine how dead this thread would be if he was President?

Yeah.. if only the media hadn't thrown everything to help Hillary face Trump. Who knows.

Chris Hayes admitted today they don't cover global warming b/c it's a ratings killer. :bigtears:

•••
You guys don't have enough votes to impeach me - Rowdy Rod Rosenstein

Wouldn't be surprised if they are just sour over his appointment of Mueller. Bad news fellas, Mueller has "connections".

•••
Wouldn't be surprised if they are just sour over his appointment of Mueller. Bad news fellas, Mueller has "connections".

They're just making themselves look stupid, further trying to interfere with an ongoing investigation. One of them turned a blind eye to his wrestlers getting molested. He's not getting impeached, they don't have the numbers, so this is all stupid.

--------------
Looks like Trump is getting played, yet again.

Tweeting this:
European Union representatives told me that they would start buying soybeans from our great farmers immediately. Also, they will be buying vast amounts of LNG!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago

But that was already predicted to happen in June
Why the EU Was Already Likely to Import More U.S. Soybeans
Facing a reduced Chinese market, U.S. soybean exporters have few options other than to target the EU. And the fact that Brazilian shippers will be sending more cargoes to China means less competition in Europe. Rabobank International Ltd. predicted in June that the U.S. may overtake Brazil as the biggest soybean importer into the EU.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...as-already-likely-to-import-more-u-s-soybeans

So he thinks he's getting something new, when they offered up something that was likely going to happen regardless. And they probably got something in return for it.

Putin better keep an eye on him

Di_TAQOWwAI5gMs.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Chris Hayes admitted today they don't cover global warming b/c it's a ratings killer. :bigtears:
They rarely cover Climate Change/Global Warming because they are owned and run by a huge corporation
that is afraid of anything that might cut into their profits by holding them accountable for their greed and waste.

•••
LOL.. rando liberal journalist upset USA is winning.

#MAGA

Dow Closes at a Record High as the EU Decides a Trade War Doesn’t Look Like Fun
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...gh-eu-decides-trade-war-doesnt-look-like-fun/

They're just making themselves look stupid, further trying to interfere with an ongoing investigation. One of them turned a blind eye to his wrestlers getting molested. He's not getting impeached, they don't have the numbers, so this is all stupid.

--------------
Looks like Trump is getting played, yet again.

Tweeting this:
European Union representatives told me that they would start buying soybeans from our great farmers immediately. Also, they will be buying vast amounts of LNG!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago

But that was already predicted to happen in June
Why the EU Was Already Likely to Import More U.S. Soybeans
Facing a reduced Chinese market, U.S. soybean exporters have few options other than to target the EU. And the fact that Brazilian shippers will be sending more cargoes to China means less competition in Europe. Rabobank International Ltd. predicted in June that the U.S. may overtake Brazil as the biggest soybean importer into the EU.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...as-already-likely-to-import-more-u-s-soybeans

So he thinks he's getting something new, when they offered up something that was likely going to happen regardless. And they probably got something in return for it.

Putin better keep an eye on him

Di_TAQOWwAI5gMs.jpg

•••
LOL.. rando liberal journalist upset USA is winning.

#MAGA

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...gh-eu-decides-trade-war-doesnt-look-like-fun/

That's a false statement you just posted. How is 25,408 greater than 26,000+? The Dow did not close at a record high.

Already went over the soybean joke, Trump got played.

The other stuff “work together toward zero tariffs” sounds like marketing fluff, no real details. We will do this and that, we'll look into this and that. We'll start denuking immediately, soon........

Now the Nasdaq has a record high, but that's been going up pretty steadily since Obama took office, clearly seen in this chart. Looks like it went up big time under Clinton, then took a big dump under Bush. I think one of the reasons why Trump said the economy does better under Democrats.

saupload_ndx100.png

Last edited:
•••
So an illegally made tape was illegally seized and then illegally leaked in the hopes that Trump will fold and it will never see the inside of a courtroom. Because that would be the first thing hey throw out in a real court room...

Is this correct? Could this have to do with the Democrats, the Liberal Media and dirty-cop Mueller becoming desperate and panicking over Trumps success and rising approval ratings?

Last edited:
•••
So an illegally made tape was illegally seized and then illegally leaked in the hopes that Trump will fold and it will never see the inside of a courtroom. Because that would be the first thing hey throw out in a real court room...

Is this correct?

Talk about struggle reader. Just went over all that previous page.

•••
•••
https://twitter.com/SusanLiTV/status/1022217219546251264

I seriously don't know why financial journalist CNBC, Bloomberg and FOX Business don't check with you before publishing these crazy numbers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/25/us-stock-index-futures-bumper-earnings-in-focus.html

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 172 points, or 0.68%, to 25,414, the S&P 500 rose 0.91% and the Nasdaq was up 1.17%.

US: Nasdaq ends at record on report of US-EU trade deal
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/stocks/us-nasdaq-ends-at-record-on-report-of-us-eu-trade-deal

Di-c0LjW0AAYy76.jpg

That's a false statement you just posted. How is 25,408 greater than 26,000+? The Dow did not close at a record high.

The other stuff “work together toward zero tariffs” sounds like marketing fluff, no real details. We will do this and that, we'll look into this and that. We'll start denuking immediately, soon........

Now the Nasdaq has a record high, but that's been going up pretty steadily since Obama took office, clearly seen in this chart. Looks like it went up big time under Clinton, then took a big dump under Bush. I think one of the reasons why Trump said the economy does better under Democrats.

saupload_ndx100.png

Last edited:
•••
You don't know the difference between an index and the stock market, what volume or open interest is so we shouldn't be surprised your keep making the same mistake.

I wonder how many times the DJIA shot up 170+ points in last hour of trading? Why would CNBC report the NASDQ closed at record highs without checking with you first. I just don't get it.

Too much?
djia.png

saupload_ndx100.png

Last edited:
•••
lol, you're so stupid sometimes. You just played yourself.

You posted earlier:

Then just posted a screenshot showing it closed at 25,414

But it was over 26,000 in January of this year.

So tell me how 25,414 is more than 26,000+?

And then, wait for it, you link to a tweet, repeating what I just said, lol

https://twitter.com/SusanLiTV/status/1022217219546251264

She said it was the NASDAQ that had a record close and than the DOW spiked. What I just went thru above.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Official 2020 “Keep America Great” campaign flags... being made in a factory in China.

A880CC5E-DD79-464A-B065-33DF0CC5ADB8.jpeg

Why are these not being proudly made in the USA?

•••
- So we no longer log who visits the White House.
- Phone calls with foreign leaders no longer produce readouts for the public.
- Instead of posting a factual record of the event, The White House altered the official transcript and video of the press conference with Putin (as did the Kremlin.) Apparently for political purposes.

•••
- So we no longer log who visits the White House.
- Phone calls with foreign leaders no longer produce readouts for the public.
- Instead of posting a factual record of the event, The White House altered the official transcript and video of the press conference with Putin (as did the Kremlin.) Apparently for political purposes.

Too good to check.

•••
•••
FAKE NEWS!! :ROFL::ROFL:

That pain in your ass is your brain trying to comprehend it's own stupidity. :xf.laugh:

Disclaimer: I copy and pasted a headline.

Last edited:
•••
GREAT NEWS...
Facebook's earnings disaster has it on pace to lose $115 billion in market value — which would be the biggest wipeout in stock-market history (FB)

• Facebook's stock is taking a beating after a disappointing second-quarter earnings report that saw the company miss revenue expectations and warn of slowing growth ahead.
  • Shares were trading 18% lower on Thursday, putting them on pace to wipe out $115 billion in market value. That would be the biggest single-day drop in stock-market history.
https://markets.businessinsider.com...lue-on-pace-for-record-drop-2018-7-1027403847

•••
Why are these not being proudly made in the USA?

Most likely because apparently the Chinese manufacturer only charges $1 per flag to produce. You should call around and try to find a U.S. producer that will make the flags that inexpensively. Let me know when you do and I'll pass the info on. In the meantime, thanks for bringing this to my attention, so I can get one on eBay direct from the manufacturer!

Here is the article your photo came from:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-trump-2020-flags_us_5b589259e4b0b15aba94476a

You can buy a flag here for $6.69!:
https://www.ebay.com/i/153025398610?chn=ps

•••
•••
Opinion: EU solidarity successful against Donald Trump
The US president will try to sell the interim agreement with the EU as his own exclusive success. But in reality the "deal" is a victory for the unity and the steadfastness of the EU, says DW's Carsten von Nahmen.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Opinion: EU solidarity successful against Donald Trump
The US president will try to sell the interim agreement with the EU as his own exclusive success. But in reality the "deal" is a victory for the unity and the steadfastness of the EU, says DW's Carsten von Nahmen.

Synopsis: Trump got what he wanted, the EU made some concessions and got what they wanted. Both sides declare victory.

If we're working towards eliminating subsides and trade barriers its a win.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back