Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh and on the time mag not caring about kids, yes they do care about kids, they want you to know that traditional citizens are not having enough kids so we have to import them without tariffs

•••
She doesn't care but about what ? Her husband, your opinion or something else ?
Conspiracy theory: somebody wrote on her back while she was looking the other way.
It's Hillary's fault

•••
My guess is the jacket really one of those reverse thinking slogans, somebody will look it up

They trumps don't wear self-painted tees so has to be manufactured

•••
oh and on the time mag not caring about kids, yes they do care about kids, they want you to know that traditional citizens are not having enough kids so we have to import them without tariffs
LOL...:ROFL: :ROFL:

•••
1500x500.jpg

You didn't care in 2015.

•••
ET beats me with the I dont care jacket. might as well not even go if you put that jacket on

Melania Trump wears jacket with 'I really don't care' written on the back during trip to visit immigrant kids

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-melania-trump-dont-care-jacket-20180621-story.html

yes i understand the remote possibility she did know there was text on the jacket but she is a fashion gal

You realize she only wore it onto the plane? She didn't wear a jacket while visiting the detention center.

•••
Phew, for a while we thought that she actually wanted the whole world to see, if only for a few seconds.

•••
I have no idea what that jacket is about, I just know it was stupid based on everything that's going on. And it's warm, if it was raining, use an umbrella. Who wears jackets when it's 80 something outside. So she wore to send some type of message.

•••
Mark Dice @MarkDice Jun 20

So actor Peter Fonda (@IAmFonda) calls for Trump’s 12 year old son to be raped by pedophiles and @SonyPictures is still releasing his new movie, but Roseanne makes a joke about someone and her show is canceled within hours. That’s Hollywood.

•••
I totally noticed that.

I believe a First Lady would not have any "I don't care" cloth item in her wardrobe.

Not to mention one that says it all the way down her back.

•••
CBS just reported that "the jacket" was worn by the first lady as a protest of how dishonest the media is!

•••
My guess is the jacket really one of those reverse thinking slogans, somebody will look it up

They trumps don't wear self-painted tees so has to be manufactured
It’s a $39 off the rack jacket.. Probably the only $39 anything she’s worn in her life.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Dont' worry, democrats and media will overplay their hand.

•••
EXCLUSIVE: 'They're together and they're safe.' Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of the family separation crisis when she was photographed in tears as her mother was searched by U.S. border control speaks out
  • Denis Javier Varela Hernandez spoke out about the status of his wife Sandra, 32, and daughter, Yanela, 2
  • Yanela became the face of the immigration crisis after a Getty photographer snapped a photo of her in tears
  • Speaking to DailyMail.com Hernandez said he has still not been in direct contact with his wife Sandra because he does not have a way of communicating
  • He says all he can do now is wait, and says he is happy that 'they are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border
  • Sandra was part of a group that were caught by Border Patrol agents after making their way across the Rio Grande river on a raft
  • She set out on her journey from Puerto Cortes, Honduras to the U.S. at 6am on June 3 and allegedly paid $6,000 for a coyote
  • Hernandez said he did not support his wife's decision to make the journey with their young daughter in her arms and never got to properly say goodbye
"I don't have any resentment for my wife, but I do think it was irresponsible of her to take the baby with her in her arms because we don't know what could happen."

The couple has three other children, son Wesly, 14, and daughters Cindy, 11, and Brianna, six.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html#comments

Soooo... Rachel MadCow and Don Lemon cried fake crocodile tears over a fake liberal news story.

I wonder if Time Magazine will reconsider it's cover?

So she stole the almost 2 year old kid from her husband, abandoned the other 3 kids, paid $6000 and traveled nearly 2000 miles to look for asylum.. What a joke!

There must be thousands of similar stories...

GettyImages_973077552.0.jpg

4D7C0D2500000578-5869829-image-m-12_1529587147075.jpg

4D7EB34A00000578-5869829-image-a-21_1529601252819.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Now the conners They probably had to write rosy a big check

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back