IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Cop was Black. Oprah's a chickensh*t enabler.

Yes, I know I watched the video. He's saying blacks have more violent tendencies. You must have missed some of his earlier postings to not get that.

•••
•••
Yes, I know I watched the video. He's saying blacks have more violent tendencies. You must have missed some of his earlier postings to not get that.

Please quote where @Gillan said blacks have violent tendencies.

•••
Please quote where @Gillan said blacks have violent tendencies.

I did, on the previous page. What do you think he was talking about?

•••
•••
Need an Exact quote.

I did quote him. You can simply ask him to expound on it. Do that in public please. I'm not going to do your usual endless posting about it. Go to previous page, read my post, learn to put 2 and 2 together. See his previous racist posts. Or again.........ask him with your next post. Let him post in public about it.

Last edited:
•••
In other words your lying. He didn't say anything like what you claimed. You just fill in with your own bigoted opinions.

I did quote him. You can simply ask him to expound on it. Do that in public please.

•••
In other words your lying. He didn't say anything like what you claimed. You just fill in with your own bigoted opinions.

Not lying at all, I know exactly what he meant. It's why you're scared to ask him in public about it. Simply ask him with your next post, out in the open, since you're slow to pick up on things.

...I'm trying to find another post for you from him, to help fill you in.

I found it. I want you to read this very slowly, maybe a few times for you:

If they are so worried about the cops they should go to their communities and try to convince a large % of blacks to be less violent, have more respect for the law and for their own brothers, start learning to talk proper English, work hard like most people do and thrive to be better and more productive human beings... instead of leaching off the system.

And I'm not even talking in detail about the impressive amount of abortions they have or even Affirmative Action, still there after all these years..

Convince blacks to be less violent.
Convince blacks to have more respect for the law.
Convince blacks to start learning how to speak proper English.
Convince blacks to work hard like most people do.
Convince blacks to thrive to be better and more productive human beings.
Convince blacks to stop leeching off the system.
And he's not even talking about the impressive amount of abortions they have.

Among his many other racist posts over the years.

Last edited:
•••
"There are now 31 Republicans who will not seek re-election in November: 19 who are retiring outright and another 12 who are running for higher office... The last time a party had nearly that many members retire during a midterm year was in 1994."

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/951195703589703680?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#951195703589703680

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/10/576889691/gop-retirements-hit-record-level-ahead-of-midterm-fight

Getting out before they get hit by the Blue Wave in November. They know what's coming.

•••
Oprah - another phony Hollywood celebrity piece of trash that instead of talking about Harvey Weintstein + all the pedos and weirdos in that town, as well as all those young aspiring actresses who opened their legs to get famous, came to talk about Jim Crow. LOL

Now she is even more beloved by the Liberal POS Media who already want her to become the next President. :wtf: :vomit:

Last edited:
•••
At least while the BS Liberal Media have orgasms about Oprah they will be talking less about...
DTMkQBjXUAA7Ppf

•••
Recently introduced, the FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act, S. 139. The bill would reauthorize Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) for six years.

This is a bill that allowed them to search and essentially spy on conversations of US citizens without a warrant if they communicated with any foreigner of interest. The reauthorization has a new twist: an "about" clause. if you so much as MENTION one of these people (even if youre not communicating with them - you may not even know them!) they can store and search your communications without a warrant.

This is an abuse of 4th amendment rights. If you objected when FISA 702 was implemented during the Obama administration, call your representatives and voice your objections now. This is taking a back seat to all the fluff news :rolleyes: so not much mention of it, but it's a big deal.

There is another piece of legislature on the table which addresses the foreign surveillance capabilities of 702 but preserves 4A.

Last edited:
•••
New York Dem Charged With Stealing Hurricane Relief Funds

A New York Democratic Assemblywoman was indicted for stealing over twenty five-thousand dollars of government money, including Hurricane relief funds.

Pamela Harris, 57, from Brooklyn, was charged with wire fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, making false statements, bankruptcy fraud, witness tampering and conspiracy to obstruct justice, according to the New York Daily News. Harris allegedly used the money for vacations, cruise tickets and even her lingerie bill at Victoria’s Secret.

Authorities arrested Harris Tuesday morning and charged her before a federal judge later in the day.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/09/n...lycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Screen-ShotYoutubeAssemblywoman-Pamela-Harris-Speaking-e1515531560551.png

•••
•••
•••
Gilsan says some stupid stuff, just like you do but you're "translating" a quote with the worse possible meaning.

Not lying at all, I know exactly what he meant. It's why you're scared to ask him in public about it. Simply ask him with your next post, out in the open, since you're slow to pick up on things.

...I'm trying to find another post for you from him, to help fill you in.

I found it. I want you to read this very slowly, maybe a few times for you:

Convince blacks to be less violent.
Convince blacks to have more respect for the law.
Convince blacks to start learning how to speak proper English.
Convince blacks to work hard like most people do.
Convince blacks to thrive to be better and more productive human beings.
Convince blacks to stop leeching off the system.
And he's not even talking about the impressive amount of abortions they have.

Among his many other racist posts over the years.

•••
Gilsan says some stupid stuff, just like you do but you're "translating" a quote with the worse possible meaning.
Hey, just a minute there... "I say stupid stuff". I'm assuming you're talking to that arrogant, irritating, lying
94360_2dbd5d88c69120013f60db7517387fd2.jpg

who thinks the sun shines out of his ass, who is convinced he knows everything and everyone else is ignorant and the world should only think as he does. He would have been a great Gestapo interrogator during WW2.

I say what's on my mind. I say the truth. If that's stupid then so be it. I'm not gonna change just to please A, B, or C or to be politically correct, which is precisely what I fight against.

Having said that, I have to take my hat off to you for putting up with JB's crap and lies.

•••
•••
He's taken to spinning facts ala slate and vox.

Everything isn't racist.

Hey, just a minute there... "I say stupid stuff". I'm assuming you're talking to that arrogant, irritating, lying
94360_2dbd5d88c69120013f60db7517387fd2.jpg

who thinks the sun shines out of his ass, who is convinced he knows everything and everyone else is ignorant and the world should only think as he does. He would have been a great Gestapo interrogator during WW2.

I say what's on my mind. I say the truth. If that's stupid then so be it. I'm not gonna change just to please A, B, or C or to be politically correct, which is precisely what I fight against.

Having said that, I have to take my hat off to you for putting up with JB's crap and lies.

•••
•••
The slippery slop has turned into an avalanche.

"Drag Queen Story Time" - Parents have limited rights in Canada.

•••
BREAKING: Twitter Engineers To "Ban a Way of Talking" Through "Shadow Banning"

Early Wednesday morning, Project Veritas revealed Twitter is willing to hand over President Trump’s private messages to the Justice Department without a search warrant.

O’Keefe’s 2nd undercover video shows Twitter employees talking about how they target pro-Trump accounts by banning them or hiding their content.

This is the kind of investigative reporting the Liberal Media should be doing, but they are too busy on the Russia/Trump BS for over a year and now are having wet dreams about Oprah...

Abhinav Vadrevu, Mo Norai, Olinda Hassan, Parnay Singh... All names from the Middle East and India. No wonder Silicon Valley wants H1-B Visa employees. Just kick out American engineers and put these foreigners in for half the price

Twitter »» All opposing views will be neutralized... Sounds like the Democrat version of Net Neutrality. So basically Twitter interfered with the 2016 election & Trump still won? LOL, what a bunch of Twats.

•••
The slippery slop has turned into an avalanche.

"Drag Queen Story Time" - Parents have limited rights in Canada.

Pathetic... How can Homosexuals, Bisexuals, Transexuals and other Whatchamacallit-sexuals that represent no more than 2% of the population have so much power over the other normal 98%?

And if you say anything against it you are called all kinds of names and insults. To hell with them...

gay-allsex-ok-ed.jpg

•••
Maybe she should move to Hollywood...
DTRsfATWsAAELnJ

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back