Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@GILSAN, if President Trump's team gets Palestine and Israel to stop shooting at each other, will Obama get the credit ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Dow up 30% since Donald Trump was elected.
Gross Domestic Product has increased more than 3% in past two quarters.
Unemployment at 17 year low.

Thanks Obama.

Yep, you can thank Obama. Trump has been pretty weak trying to take credit in something he had no hand in. But in the future we'll see how that Trickle Down works. Hasn't worked before but this time.

Why are you still bitching

I'll take it you think Trump is smarter than our past Presidents, all our allies. I'll leave that hang with you. Blood will be on his hands, and you're supporting this.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ex-legislator pleads guilty to child sex crime
http://www.newschannel6now.com/story/36970275/ex-legislator-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-crime

Married Republican State Senator from Ohio caught with 17 year old prostitute in a motel.

Maybe a setup? 17 year old contacted Ralph Shortey and made a date for money. Then the young man's father called the police and told them what motel they were at.

A setup?

"In court Thursday, the then-senator admitted they started talking on a social media app, then later arranged to meet.

The teenager needed money for spring break and was willing to exchange it for sexual favors.

Shortey drove the boy to the motel, bringing with him a laptop and condoms."

Even if it was a To Catch a Predator type deal, he went. Yet another Republican Perv.

•••
Yep, you can thank Obama. Trump has been pretty weak trying to take credit in something he had no hand in. But in the future we'll see how that Trickle Down works. Hasn't worked before but this time.

Iran deal led the way for peace in the middle east. Sounds better when Jesse Jackson says it.

I'll take it you think Trump is smarter than our past Presidents, all our allies. I'll leave that hang with you. Blood will be on his hands, and you're supporting this.

I don't think President Trump is a dumb as you want to believe. I also think this will move the peace process forward. Have a snickers nancy.

27 second, Obama says capital of Israel is Jerusalem. "BLOOD WILL BE ON HIS HANDS" ~ JB Lions

Last edited:
•••
A setup?

"In court Thursday, the then-senator admitted they started talking on a social media app, then later arranged to meet.

The teenager needed money for spring break and was willing to exchange it for sexual favors.

Shortey drove the boy to the motel, bringing with him a laptop and condoms."

Even if it was a To Catch a Predator type deal, he went. Yet another Republican Perv.

The report I read, kid contacted Shortey via social media app. Not an excuse, just a hypothesis, lawsuit to follow.

•••
I don't think President Trump is a dumb as you want to believe.

He proves it almost daily.

And of course this is why Russia wanted Donald to win. Hillary would have been tough on Russia, Trump just wants cuddle time with Putin and whisper nice things into his ear.

Whistleblower: Flynn told colleague Russia sanctions would be 'ripped up'

"Washington (CNN)As President Donald Trump delivered his inaugural address, incoming-national security adviser Michael Flynn texted his former business colleague about a plan to join Russia and build nuclear reactors in the Middle East: The project was "good to go," he told them, according to a summary of a whistleblower's account provided by a lawmaker.

The business colleague who texted with Flynn later recounted that he also suggested sanctions against Russia would be "ripped up" as one of the administration's first acts, according to the whistleblower."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/polit...removing-russia-sanctions-priority/index.html

Last edited:
•••
Right. You call Trump stupid then quote Flynn. When you actually see a violation of the law, let us know.

He proves it almost daily.

And of course this is why Russia wanted Donald to win. Hillary would have been tough on Russia, Trump just wants cuddle time with Putin and whisper nice things into his ear.

Whistleblower: Flynn told colleague Russia sanctions would be 'ripped up'

"Washington (CNN)As President Donald Trump delivered his inaugural address, incoming-national security adviser Michael Flynn texted his former business colleague about a plan to join Russia and build nuclear reactors in the Middle East: The project was "good to go," he told them, according to a summary of a whistleblower's account provided by a lawmaker.

The business colleague who texted with Flynn later recounted that he also suggested sanctions against Russia would be "ripped up" as one of the administration's first acts, according to the whistleblower."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/polit...removing-russia-sanctions-priority/index.html

•••
Right. You call Trump stupid then quote Flynn. When you actually see a violation of the law, let us know.

Like lying to the FBI? You are aware Flynn got arrested?

•••
Like lying to the FBI? You are aware Flynn got arrested?

LOLZ. Trump should just pardon Flynn and sight the FBI's precedent of not arresting Hillary and her aids.

Last edited:
•••
LOLZ. Trump should just pardon Flynn and sight the FBI's precedent of not arresting Hillary and her aids.

She was investigated, no charges.

•••
Bill O'Reilly using BOR.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
They all lied to the FBI.

They arrest people who do, see Flynn. Sorry.

Here is another L for bringing up Hillary.

•••
@GILSAN, if President Trump's team gets Palestine and Israel to stop shooting at each other, will Obama get the credit ?
You can bet your bottom dollar the Liberal Media will make sure Obama does get the credit as well as a 2nd Nobel Prize.

And you can also bet that the Arabs and Liberals are gonna go apesh*t for a while. GOOD!

Last edited:
•••
They arrest people who do, see Flynn. Sorry.

Here is another L for bringing up Hillary.

FBI report said they didn't believe Flynn lied on purpose. Muller's henchmen used it as leverage anyway

Fix was in for Hillary. Here's another L for lying.

Last edited:
•••
He was arrested, Hillary wasn't.

You get a 10 point deduction every time you use your crutch. You're -20 for the day.......so far. I'm going to give you another 10 for copying me. The L for lying. Why not 10 more for copying my sig.

Last edited:
•••
Right. Which is why I said Trump should pardon him, using the FBI precedent for Hillary. Keep up Nancy. Like talking to a plant sometimes.

He was arrested, Hillary wasn't.

You get a 10 point deduction every time you use your crutch. You're -20 for the day.......so far. I'm going to give you another 10 for copying me. The L for lying. Why not 10 more for copying my sig.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The Dems are going to let go of Conyers(now done) and Franken, so they can then say "What about our President?".

The Franken one hurts as they had big plans for him.
Another woman says Franken tried to forcibly kiss her
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/06/al-franken-accusation-sexual-harassment-2006-281049
"tried to forcibly kiss her" LOL... Someday even looking at a woman for longer than 2 seconds will be considered harassment... in America.

Doesn't she have hands to push him away, or a mouth to scream, or even better, a swift knee on his crotch? Too much talk and no action. They should learn from Latina women how to handle horny men.

The pictures of Franken show proof, but some of these "he kissed me" accusations are just ridiculous, especially when they come so many years later.

How about that female pervert Joy Behar with the late Robin Williams... there's photo proof of her "grabbing him by the dick" Why has she not been fired from "the View"?

DMaUggjVoAA1Q43.jpg

Last edited:
•••
"tried to forcibly kiss her" LOL... Someday even looking at a woman for longer than 2 seconds will be considered harassment... in America.

Doesn't she have hands to push him away, or a mouth to scream, or even better, a swift knee on his crotch? Too much talk and no action. They should learn from Latina women how to handle horny men.

The pictures of Franken show proof, but some of these "he kissed me" accusations are just ridiculous, especially when they come so many years later.

How about that female pervert Joy Behar with the late Robin Williams... there's photo proof of her "grabbing him by the dick" Why has she not been fired from "the View"?

DMaUggjVoAA1Q43.jpg

2 points, which is crazy considering you're an adult.

Would you be ok with another man trying to forcibly kiss your wife/gf/mother/sister/daughter etc?

And, do you understand what the world consent means? She's grabbing a friend's crotch who seems to be ok with it.

•••
Palestine has been run by terrorist for what, five decades? When do liberals believe what the Palestine leadership has been telling them?
Palestine and the Arab world have had an objective for the last 70 years... to destroy Israel from the face of the earth and to finish off what Hitler was unable to fully accomplish. Some of them have reluctantly come to the conclusion that it won't be easy to do that, especially with an ally like the US.

The Arab world don't want to recognize Israel, the only true democracy in that part of the world, the others are either kingdoms or dictators and cannot be trusted. It's a cultural thing with them.

Time to play tough with the Arabs and North Korea. Everything else has been tried without any success to show.

Well done President Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and well done for being the first US President to visit the Holy City... You have some cohones! All the others, especially Obummer were just a bunch of lying pussies...

636480916955116093-EPA--FILE-ISRAEL-USA-DIPLOMACY-EMBASSY-RELOCATION.1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back